The Erosion of Individual Responsibility

You have the right to ignore JakeStarkey, if you give up that right, anything he posts may annoy you.

Much like you, Dave. When I post an opinion that needs to be substantiated, I do that. You appear to be unable to do that. That is why only the whingers of the reactionary right go along with your silliness.

You don't substantiate OPINIONS you dumb fuck!!!!! That's why they're called OPINIONS.

You substantiate FACTS....and like you have admitted...you never posted a single one.

Now shut your mouth before you get your ass handed to you in this thread for the 3rd time....oh wait...make that the 4th time.

Then you admit your so called "assertions" were unsubstantiated opinions, and we can all ignore them. Got it, PP.

(((Yawn)))
Starkey...
1FAIL.jpg

Funny how I got you running from thread to thread doing damage control....You have failed...now I would suggest you take a break from the boards for a while, educate yourself and then come back to debate with the adults.

Think damage control Starkey...run from thread to thread and post your drivel in an attempt to cover up your inadequacies. That's an order from your superior.

You are dribbling again, my boy.

Jake, I mean this sincerely. I started this thread to see about other’s experiences and whether their experience and what they have seen has matched mine regarding society and our gradual loss of individual responsibility. If you are really here to discuss this topic, please do so.

By the way, asking you about whether you believe the government welfare system is more effective than just individual helping each other is on topic. If it is so hard for you to answer this on topic question and actually engage in this discussion, then please just leave the discussion. Dr. Gregg was obviously not interested in discussing it, since he never responded to my challenge to provide something on topic, and he left.

You are dribbling again, my boy.

Jake, I mean this sincerely. I started this thread to see about other’s experiences and whether their experience and what they have seen has matched mine regarding society and our gradual loss of individual responsibility. If you are really here to discuss this topic, please do so.

By the way, asking you about whether you believe the government welfare system is more effective than just individual helping each other is on topic. If it is so hard for you to answer this on topic question and actually engage in this discussion, then please just leave the discussion. Dr. Gregg was obviously not interested in discussing it, since he never responded to my challenge to provide something on topic, and he left.

My argument in the last part of thread was not with you, Christopher. It was Patek's whining. I have settled it, and he has whimpered off.

Of course government welfare as basic foundation for turning dependents into taxpayers is questionable when compared to individuals helping each other. The issue is that we can quantify the first but not the second. I am interested in how to quantify individuals helping individuals. If you are approaching it theoretically rather than pragmatically, then I don't know if my question is helpful.

Of course government welfare as basic foundation for turning dependents into taxpayers is questionable when compared to individuals helping each other.

You see chicken shit??? It wasn't that hard to agree with what I said 100 posts ago now was it?

You've been exposed for what you are...a mindless bozo who gets their only social interaction with other humans... from a machine. It must suck to be you Starkey...a shut in shunned by your own family....and that's my OPINION....I don't have to justify SHIT!

Forum List

Back