‘The era of sanctions against Israel has started’:*

Nazi germany which is the model prototype for zionism and Israel.

Was also getting stronger and more prosperous before the world took notice and brought them to task.

Israel's day of reckoning for it's crimes against humanity is also in the near future.......... :cool:

And of course you've got reliable documentation from 'Zionist' sources of that allegation, right? Otherwise, it's just one more fetid blob of pigshit dribbling from your fingers.....

We have eyes to see Truth with! And we are sitting and watching it all unfold!

The above drivel, of course, had nothing to do with the unfounded baseless filth of claiming that stuff about a 'Nazi model'.....

Learn to read!
I gather that the l'il sherriKKKin has aligned itself with the rest of the Jew-hating Nazi-suckers - while still pretending to 'hate racism', LOL .

Sunni's BS filth about a 'Nazi model' wouldn't even last on Mondoscheisse .......

Really? Last I checked Israel was in total control of the land that their ancestors built.

Their ancestors built the sea, the mountains, the hills, the desert, the plains?

OMG what lunacy.
No idiot. Their ancestors the Hebrews built Israel and two Temples, Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew, that lived in ancient Israel. Had it not been for the Jews, Jerusalem would never have been built and as important as it is today.

jesus was a zionist??????????????????

OMG where do you make up such lies from?

jesus hates the pharasees and the pharasses wrote your talmud!!

Their ancestors built the sea, the mountains, the hills, the desert, the plains?

OMG what lunacy.
No idiot. Their ancestors the Hebrews built Israel and two Temples, Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew, that lived in ancient Israel. Had it not been for the Jews, Jerusalem would never have been built and as important as it is today.

jesus was a zionist??????????????????

OMG where do you make up such lies from?

jesus hates the pharasees and the pharasses wrote your talmud!!
Numbers 24:
Blessed are those who bless Israel, and cursed are those who curse you.”

Mark 12:28-30

And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead who sought the young child’s life. And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. (Matt. 2:20-21)

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say to you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man shall have come. (Matt. 10:23)

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)

He dies not for the nation only, but to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad. (John 11:52; cf. 1 John 2:2)

And now the Lord says, who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him, and that Israel might be gathered to him, for I am honored in the eyes of the Lord, and my God has become my strength -
he says: "It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will give you as a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth." (Isaiah 49:5,6)

Last edited:
Blessed are those who bless Israel, and cursed are those who curse you.”

Mark 12:28-30

And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead who sought the young child’s life. And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. (Matt. 2:20-21)

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say to you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man shall have come. (Matt. 10:23)

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)

He dies not for the nation only, but to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad. (John 11:52; cf. 1 John 2:2)

And now the Lord says, who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him, and that Israel might be gathered to him, for I am honored in the eyes of the Lord, and my God has become my strength -
he says: "It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will give you as a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth." (Isaiah 49:5,6)

John 19:14-

"Here is your King," Pilate said to the Jews. But they shouted , "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!". "Shall I crucify your king?", Pilate asked. "We have no king but Ceaser," the Chief priests answered.

"Here is your King," Pilate said to the Jews. But they shouted , "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!". "Shall I crucify your king?", Pilate asked. "We have no king but Ceaser," the Chief priests answered.

I know this is entirely off-topic but: The *priests* were the Roman quislings, and the enemies of the Pharisees.

Thanks for proving Roudy's point : ))

I know this is entirely off-topic but: The *priests* were the Roman quislings, and the enemies of the Pharisees.

Thanks for proving Roudy's point : ))
Everything he learned is either from third grade which he failed or at a neo Nazi / IslamoNazi rally. Ha ha ha.

i pray the usa makes sanctions against israel soon.

we have lost a lot of moral character because we just do what israel wants and demand.

we have lost a lot of moral character because we just do what israel wants and demand.

the most notable aspect of the above idiotic post is that Mr. Tinny endorsed it:cuckoo:

When people insist upon posting palpably false 'statements' like the above, their credibility is what's lost......

It is the stuff of conspiranutter nonsense to insist that what the US decides as policy is based on ANYONE else's interests but those of the US *as perceived by the policy-makers of the time*.

. Sanctions against Israel by nations and individuals, in response to Israels continuing violations of intl law, are called for. This is the most moral response to Israels continuing human rights abuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

oh gee-----how can the USA do that now? muslim housewives would
be DEVASTATED -----keep in mind------the IFTARS now ongoing

New Topics

Forum List

Back