THE 'EQUALITY' RACKET...by Thomas Sowell

You evidently dont take showers either. You dont smell bacon if you clean yourself.

Stay on topic dumbass.
Then you get your ass on topic and dont tell everyone what you smell like again.

Does that internet tough guy act ever get old?

You would piss all over yourself in fear if you ever faced me in person. You best just stick to the internet tough guy act, since it's the only act you have boy.
I would laugh at you as you turned red and then pink with fear if you ever met me in person. Thats why you would only talk on the internet. You know good and well you would get your ass beat. Come on white boy. Everybody knows that. :laugh:

Keep dreaming tough guy.
I dont need to dream about. Everyone knows all you would do is cry in fear and frustration were you to have to deal with me in person. I note the fear in your words. You are soft as a womans ass.
laugh.gif

Sowell buys into the argument that rich people deserve to be rich. The late steven jobs did since he founded companies that produced things people use. Bill Gates and andrew grove are others. But most richies are parasites with jobs of no social value. They are lawyers, bankers, athletes, entertainers, market speculators, politicians etc.

Forum List

Back