The Episcopal Heresie

Evangelical

Apr 18, 2009
The Episcopal Church is now being declared on the verge of a heresy and an apostate church, I just find this news worthy as it encapsulates the "post-Christian" conflict that is happening in the North East. As Dr. Albert Mohler puts it, this is a doctrinal collapse of Christianity in the Episcopal Church.

Too many people of the faith are holding to traditions of the Episcopal church not knowing what to do, hoping things either get better or don't go further, but the fact is coming very soon that anyone who remains in the Episcopal Church of the United States will be deprived of hearing the True Gospel, and of hearing the True WORD of GOD.

The Anglican Communion of North America has already seceded from this near apostate Church because of these issues, and quite possibly this will be the first mainline protestant church to completely collapse in the US because of this. It would take a lot of "rationalizing" to make the claim the Episcopal Church is about to claim: that God did not intend or desire Jesus Christ to be crucified.

http://biblebeltblogger.com/index.php/religion/pentecostal-warns-of-episcopal-apostasy#comment-16646

I absolutely knew that the Episcopal Church were nothing but heretical when they suggested that only seven angels could dance on the head of a pin.

I mean EVERY RIGHT thinking Chistians KNOWS that eight angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Therefore, we owe it to the Epicopalian children to burn them at the stake in order to save their immortal souls.

I think it the duty of every christian to get up every day and ask themselves this question:

Who does Jesus want me to burn, today?

Well Ed, we agree on something this morning. Imagine that!

This thread could only have morphed from a pile of Bile. It’s utter BS and as an Episcopalian it offends me.

He's a heck of a guy, isn't he?

i mean... someone who calls himself a christian, but runs around spewing profanity and spends his time insulting other sects of christianity???

dude needs serious meds.... or he's a troll.

Now this Evangelical wants a war on churches?

Huggy, your soul mate has arrived.

Historically the greatest threat to christians has always been Christians.

I suspect that the Christians structured their system of power and control based on the fact that the Jewish Master class killed a fellow Jew who ALSO didn't conform to their version of the offical dogma of the day.

I mean if you're not prepared to kill people in the name of GOD, what's the point of even having a religion, eh?

Forum List

Back