The EpiPen Alternative That Costs Just $10

So there are no other ways of getting epinephrine besides the auto injector? They may not be as convenient or as easy but they exist.

I'm sure there are... and they are difficult to administer if you are in the middle of a severe allergic reaction.

If you can operate an epi pen, you can operate the traditional methods of taking an injection.

Like I said, they may not be as convenient but they do the same thing. Convenience has a price. You can't go into a convenient store and buy something as cheaply as you can buy it at a grocery store.

There's a reason why gouging people is illegal.

The worst type POS is someone who allows children to suffer just to pad their wallet. Yes, people deserve the fruits of their labors, but that wasn't what they were doing.

Why Did Mylan Hike EpiPen Prices 400%? Because They Could

The bigger picture, of course, is the long term effects on the nation as a whole, both the common welfare and the national defense.

It's not gouging simply because someone doesn't like the price. The only ones allowing children to suffer where the parents.
Correct "It's not gouging simply because someone doesn't like the price", but when someone jacks up the price by 400% because they have no competition, it is gouging.

Again, let them do it and let "We, the People" have the option to tar and feather moneygrubbers. It's hypocritical of you to claim the government shouldn't protect children but should protect moneygrubbers.

So there are no other ways of getting epinephrine besides the auto injector? They may not be as convenient or as easy but they exist.

It's hypocritical to claim the government, an entity that didn't produce the child should do more to protect the child than the two that did create it. To say the government has more responsibility than the parents is quite hypocritical.

Go ahead and try to tar/feather. Don't get mad if those you're trying to tar and feather fight back.
I don't know of any, but since you claim there are, I look forward to your links.
View attachment 145833

Notice the auto injector in the upper right corner and the traditional method of taking an injection in the middle. Like I said, it may not be as convenient but it does exist.

I'm going to need you to get back to me on the question of why the government should be more responsible for a child than those that took the action to produce it.
Pictures are nice. Link? So where is the drug obtained and how much does it cost?

It's not gouging simply because someone doesn't like the price. The only ones allowing children to suffer where the parents.
Correct "It's not gouging simply because someone doesn't like the price", but when someone jacks up the price by 400% because they have no competition, it is gouging.

Again, let them do it and let "We, the People" have the option to tar and feather moneygrubbers. It's hypocritical of you to claim the government shouldn't protect children but should protect moneygrubbers.

It's hypocritical to claim the government, an entity that didn't produce the child should do more to protect the child than the two that did create it. To say the government has more responsibility than the parents is quite hypocritical.

Go ahead and try to tar/feather. Don't get mad if those you're trying to tar and feather fight back.
I don't know of any, but since you claim there are, I look forward to your links.
View attachment 145833

Notice the auto injector in the upper right corner and the traditional method of taking an injection in the middle. Like I said, it may not be as convenient but it does exist.

I'm going to need you to get back to me on the question of why the government should be more responsible for a child than those that took the action to produce it.
Pictures are nice. Link? So where is the drug obtained and how much does it cost?

Why don't you just admit that I provided what you said didn't exist and move on? Some people that do nothing but make excuses can't be pleased. You said you didn't know of any alternatives and I provide an alternative.

You'll have to read to see the numbers:

As Epipen prices skyrocket, consumers and EMTs resort to syringes for severe allergies

View attachment 145833

Why don't you just admit that I provided what you said didn't exist and move on? Some people that do nothing but make excuses can't be pleased. You said you didn't know of any alternatives and I provide an alternative.

As Epipen prices skyrocket, consumers and EMTs resort to syringes for severe allergies
Thanks for a link. Was that so hard?

"...That’s raising concern among some doctors and patient advocates, who warn that it’s more complicated to get the correct dose and administer it safely with a syringe.

“Anyone using this approach would require extensive medical training to do it effectively and safely, without contamination or accidental intravenous injection,” said Dr. James Baker, Jr., the CEO and chief medical officer of Food Allergy Research & Education. The organization’s corporate sponsors include Mylan, which manufactures the EpiPen, and Sanofi, which used to sell a competitor."

View attachment 145833

"...That’s raising concern among some doctors and patient advocates, who warn that it’s more complicated to get the correct dose and administer it safely with a syringe.

“Anyone using this approach would require extensive medical training to do it effectively and safely, without contamination or accidental intravenous injection,” said Dr. James Baker, Jr., the CEO and chief medical officer of Food Allergy Research & Education. The organization’s corporate sponsors include Mylan, which manufactures the EpiPen, and Sanofi, which used to sell a competitor."

Did you actually need it to know the alternative was cheaper?

Why do you think someone that is the CEO of an organization who is sponsored by the company that sells the Epi auto injectors would make it out that the alternative is hard to do safely?

It's not hard to do.

View attachment 145833

Why do you think someone that is the CEO of an organization who is sponsored by the company that sells the Epi auto injectors would make it out that the alternative is hard to do safely?

It's not hard to do.
It's cheaper to make your own clothes or build your own car, but not many people have the skill set to do it.

So, you don't have a problem with producers charging $20 for a jar of Strawberry jam, $100 for a chicken? After all, you can make your own, so what's the problem?

View attachment 145833

It's not hard to do.
It's cheaper to make your own clothes or build your own car, but not many people have the skill set to do it.

So, you don't have a problem with producers charging $20 for a jar of Strawberry jam, $100 for a chicken? After all, you can make your own, so what's the problem?

Using what's in the picture I provided isn't NEAR as hard to learn as making your own clothes or building your own car.

I simply wouldn't buy those items or would use a cheaper alternative. That's why I have a somewhat large garden. I grow a lot of my own food and have chickens, although primarily for the eggs. If need be, I'd ring the neck of one of them, clean it, and eat it. I process my own deer meat and have eaten chicken that was clucking earlier in the day.

It's not hard to do.

Using what's in the picture I provided isn't NEAR as hard to learn as making your own clothes or building your own car.

I simply wouldn't buy those items or would use a cheaper alternative. That's why I have a somewhat large garden. I grow a lot of my own food and have chickens, although primarily for the eggs. If need be, I'd ring the neck of one of them, clean it, and eat it. I process my own deer meat and have eaten chicken that was clucking earlier in the day.
Didn't you read your own link, dude?

Ever heard of Monsanto? Are you okay with them or another GMO corporation restricting you from growing your own food or raising chickens because they have a patent on the seed or eggs used for incubating?

It's not hard to do.

Didn't you read your own link, dude?

Ever heard of Monsanto? Are you okay with them or another GMO corporation restricting you from growing your own food or raising chickens because they have a patent on the seed or eggs used for incubating?

I guess they'll be busy coming to get my chickens and tear up the garden. Or running like little bitches when they try.

I provided an explanation of how demand works and you ignored it. That makes you retarded.

No, I just found it retarded and ignored it. Mostly because that isn't really how things work in the world.

By the way, the designer gets paid well for the design.

Really? I knew a team of engineers at my last company, and they really didn't get shit beyond their salaries for their hard work.

I provided an explanation of how demand works and you ignored it. That makes you retarded.

No, I just found it retarded and ignored it. Mostly because that isn't really how things work in the world.

By the way, the designer gets paid well for the design.

Really? I knew a team of engineers at my last company, and they really didn't get shit beyond their salaries for their hard work.

How you operate isn't the real world. You believe that if you don't like something that automatically makes it wrong.

Do you have names of those engineers so I can verify your claim? Unless you can, just something else you've said you can't back up. However, if they got paid for their hard work and the salary was equal to the level of work, what says they deserve extra for doing what they were getting paid to do? You sound like one of these dumbasses from the public educational system that believes they're supposed to be rewarded for showing up on time to class all week. It's what they're supposed to do.

Do you have names of those engineers so I can verify your claim?

Uh, no, guy.... I don't waste time like that.

However, if they got paid for their hard work and the salary was equal to the level of work, what says they deserve extra for doing what they were getting paid to do?

This is the problem. If the Engineer got paid $70,000 a year, and the company made millions of dollars off their design, then NO, they didn't get their fair share. If the buyer at that company found them $450,000 in cost savings and only got paid $42,000 a year, then that guy didn't get his fair share, either.

again, the capitalist is a parasite who has convinced stupid people he's a vital organ.

Do you have names of those engineers so I can verify your claim?

Uh, no, guy.... I don't waste time like that.

However, if they got paid for their hard work and the salary was equal to the level of work, what says they deserve extra for doing what they were getting paid to do?

This is the problem. If the Engineer got paid $70,000 a year, and the company made millions of dollars off their design, then NO, they didn't get their fair share. If the buyer at that company found them $450,000 in cost savings and only got paid $42,000 a year, then that guy didn't get his fair share, either.

again, the capitalist is a parasite who has convinced stupid people he's a vital organ.

Uh, your claim has been dismissed as invalid and unproven.

If the engineer got paid what he agreed to get paid and did his job while getting paid that amount, it was a fair share. You don't have to like it for it to be fair.

You don't get to make the determination of what is a fair share. You simply don't have that ability, son. I can understand why someone such as yourself thinks so. You've never amounted to anything in your life but shit and know there's nothing you can do to change it. Therefore, you whine and cry about someone not giving you what YOU think your're worth. Not how it works.

You don't get to make the determination of what is a fair share. You simply don't have that ability, son. I can understand why someone such as yourself thinks so. You've never amounted to anything in your life but shit and know there's nothing you can do to change it. Therefore, you whine and cry about someone not giving you what YOU think your're worth. Not how it works.

Again, my guess is my resume is a lot more impressive than yours... but never mind.

Again, my guess is my resume is a lot more impressive than yours... but never mind.

Again, until you can prove it, you're simply running your mouth.

I'll actually be close enough to Chicago in about 2 months to make my way there. If you're man enough, I'll be glad to have you hand me a copy so we can compare. Interested?

Forum List

Back