The epidemic of white women calling the police on African Americans continues.

and 'milwaukee' --- now thats a zoo of a city . Only good thing about it is Harley Davidson . 'milwaukee' Used to be nice i hear until the 60s and early 70s from what i hear WP .

I'm starting to think these are white women like TipsyCat who got dumped by a Black guy in their past. Its always over something weird and over the top like a jilted lover would do.
The woman in St. Louis was recently separated from her African American spouse. When I read that, I was wondering if she was trying to act out.

Calling the police on people who are not breaking the law should be actionable. I don't know 100% that it is although there are other actions one claim, like intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment, stalking, invasion of privacy, etc.

The officers repsonding to the chick in the golf cart is quoted as having made the statement "anybody can call the police on anyone and we'll respond". They don't like it though when it's them and their name and information being exposed - none of them.
I think you can only sue for deformation of character. I think the DA can charge you with false reporting.
---------------------------------- DEFORMATION of Character eh , sounds serious Ace !! [chuckle]
Oh shit. I got caught by the spelling marm. Good catch. :rolleyes:

but being suspicious might have worked out well for these poor people and their little 13 year old girl if they had seen something to be suspicious about . --- Authorities Are Still Baffled Over What Happened to Missing and 'Endangered' Teen Jayme Closs --- and its from the 'zoo' of 'milwaukee' WPara .
------------------------------------------ and see Barron Wisonsin to see where the little girl was abducted from . ---- Barron, Wisconsin - Wikipedia --- looks like a nice little town , pretty crime free until just a few days ago i guess . Guess that the message is , call the COPS if you see or note something or someone suspicious eh !!

I'm starting to think these are white women like TipsyCat who got dumped by a Black guy in their past. Its always over something weird and over the top like a jilted lover would do.
The woman in St. Louis was recently separated from her African American spouse. When I read that, I was wondering if she was trying to act out.

Calling the police on people who are not breaking the law should be actionable. I don't know 100% that it is although there are other actions one claim, like intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment, stalking, invasion of privacy, etc.

The officers repsonding to the chick in the golf cart is quoted as having made the statement "anybody can call the police on anyone and we'll respond". They don't like it though when it's them and their name and information being exposed - none of them.
I think you can only sue for deformation of character. I think the DA can charge you with false reporting.
---------------------------------- DEFORMATION of Character eh , sounds serious Ace !! [chuckle]
Oh shit. I got caught by the spelling marm. Good catch. :rolleyes:
------------------------------ you didn't get caught , you actually think that - DEFORMATION of Character means what you think or thought it means Ace !! [chuckle]

so , what do you guys think should be done to an 80 year old blue haired ladies of any race that clutch their purses tightly to their 'bosum' if a male of any color or race gets on an empty elevator with them ??

and what about old or young people of any race that cross to the other side of the street when they see a buncha thug looking 'youth' approaching . Is that crossing the street a practical tactic or is it racially insensitive or just being insensitive to 'thug' looking youth eh ??

and it was the ' reverund jessy jackson' that expressed relief when he said that when he hears footstep behind him in a dark area that he is relieved when he discovers that the footsteps belong to a WHITE Person . ------------- just saying .

and while calling the cops can be unjust in Some cases . Well unjust or not is a matter of Opinion .

Forum List

Back