The EPA

No. Trump tried to get it off the banned list and the courts said fuck off that shit is dangerous no matter what your rich farmer buddies say about it. Or what the pesticide lobbyists say.

Remember Tom Delay? He got into politics because his business was shut down when the government banned the pesticides he was selling. How dare we not let him poison us. The nerve of We the People.

No. Trump tried to get it off the banned list

When did it get on the banned list?
I don't know? All I know is the EPA now wants to approve something all the lying scientists say is dangerous to children. LOL

I'll bet Obama let farmers spray this stuff for years.
No it was banned until just now Trump's EPA tried to get it unbanned. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

No it was banned until just now

You just don't know when it was banned.
Do you think Trump banned it before he tried to get it off the banned list? Then you're an idiot.

No. Trump tried to get it off the banned list

When did it get on the banned list?
I don't know? All I know is the EPA now wants to approve something all the lying scientists say is dangerous to children. LOL

I'll bet Obama let farmers spray this stuff for years.
No it was banned until just now Trump's EPA tried to get it unbanned. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

No it was banned until just now

You just don't know when it was banned.
Do you think Trump banned it before he tried to get it off the banned list? Then you're an idiot.

When did Obama ban it? Or was it banned before Obama? Idiot.

Forum List

Back