The EPA and Congress want to kill us

ProudFossil

Oct 4, 2009
I found this article in Wikipedia about catalytic converters. You can search Wikipedia using 'catalytic converter' to get the article. Every car is mandated by Congress, at the behest of the EPA, to have a catalytic converter installed on the exhaust system. Read the following paragraph and then tell me why Congress is not doing something about this problem which the EPA admits is 300 times more potent that CO2 in damaging our atmosphere and causing global warming. I will say I think it is because they want to depopulate the United States.

"Although catalytic converters are effective at removing hydrocarbons and other harmful emissions, most of exhaust gas leaving the engine through a catalytic converter is carbon dioxide (CO2),[11] one of the greenhouse gases indicated by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to be a "most likely" cause of global warming.[12] Additionally, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has stated catalytic converters are a significant and growing cause of global warming, due to their release of nitrous oxide (N2O), a greenhouse gas over 300 times more potent than carbon dioxide.[13] "

Forum List

Back