The enemy within

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
THE ENEMY WITHIN
Guns control is not the solution to protecting our children. You cannot keep guns out of the hand of those who want them and want to kill with them with gun control laws.
You cannot get into an air-port with a gun, in a public court house but you can get into a school with one? Since we cannot keep guns out of the hand of killers, we have keep them from getting to children even if we have to imprison them with armed guards.
Gun control laws are just like abortion law and immigration laws.
This nation was founded on lawlessness and disrespect for rule of law and life and every since 1492 this nation has been in moral decline. What can we expect from our children and the shooter himself was a child, when we teach them to kill and send them off to foreign land to kill those who they do not know in disguise of fighting for our freedom.
God in our schools would not have saved these children and FOXNEWS and the radical religious right keep bring GOD into the picture. We don’t need GOD in our schools, we need GOD in our homes, minds and hearts.
Guns in the home do not protect, they kill. The shooter’s mother had a stockpile of guns in her home for protection and they did not protect her.
We are on a fast track to becoming an immoral and degenerate nation. The shooter is just a product of our society.

Last edited:
And, the solution is....what?

Any idiot can define a problem, but what good does that do alone?

We are on a fast track to becoming an immoral and degenerate nation. The shooter is just a product of our society.

Ironically, this particular community would seem to be the exception. The gunman grew up in the community. I believe his family moved there in 1998. There were no records to indicate that there had been problems with law enforcement and his brother, iirc, works for a stock brokerage firm.

Judging from the sort of programs available on TV there are many times that I believe society is headed to the very bottom of the barrel and on a fast track.

Newtown sounds like one of the better places to live in the US.

Until further clarification is provided I am going with --'some type of neurological problem possibly complicated by other psychological problems'. I just don't think we currently have the resources to address this type of problem. Why this doesn't happen more often is something that puzzles me.

Folks, bat-shit crazy people just do bat-shit crazy things from time to time. Not all of them do, just a bigger share than the general population.

So what is the solution? Should we psyche test people to see if they are bat-shit crazy and then lock them away BEFORE they do something like this? No, because that is:
1. prejudicial, (People used to make the same argument about blacks, Italians and Jews) and

2. unfair (if a person has not yet committed a crime they are innocent and should not be punished for something they have not done) and

3. unjust. (punishing the innocent deliberately is the very definition of unjust).

It may sound crazy, but in terms of judicial changes to the system, we are better where we are now. What is needed is to let qualified volunteer teachers and other staff carry concealed weapons so that they can kill these twisted fucks before the kill innocent kids.

After a few episodes like this but with only a child or two hurt and no deaths (like what the Isrealis experienced when they did the same thing in response to PLO attacks on their schools) the bat-shit crazy types wont target schools any more.

I know using exerience, common sense and a study of what actually has worked is anathema to libtards, but this is our only realistic option. But of course reality is also anathema to most libtards also.

This cop get it:
http://www.therightscoop.com/nypd-detective-we-need-to-repeal-gun-free-school-zones/

Last edited:
It may sound crazy, but in terms of judicial changes to the system, we are better where we are now. What is needed is to let qualified volunteer teachers and other staff carry concealed weapons so that they can kill these twisted fucks before the kill innocent kids.

I know some twisted fucks who are teachers and administrators. I'll bet you do too.

For instance, would you like someone like Jerry Sandusky carrying a gun at school?

I know some twisted fucks who are teachers and administrators. I'll bet you do too.

For instance, would you like someone like Jerry Sandusky carrying a gun at school?

Of course not, that is why it would be a volunteer but registered program where the volunteers are background checked and screened.

The better question is, why do we have so many twisted fucks in charge of our school kids?

Forum List

Back