Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Israel over USA

• Maybe, I'd have to know what they would pay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have a different set of rules.

“When 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it’s going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful. It’s going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day.”

“If we don’t kill, we will cease to exist. The only thing that concerns me is how to ensure that the boys and men who are going to have to do the killing will be able to return home to their families and be normal human beings.”

- See more at: ‘NYT’ journey to Israel/Palestine to be led by Israeli ‘expert’ who called on countrymen to ‘kill and kill’ Palestinians

Arnon-Soffer-israel-237x300.jpg

Arnon Sofffer, the Arab counter.

They have a different set of rules.

“When 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it’s going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful. It’s going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day.”

“If we don’t kill, we will cease to exist. The only thing that concerns me is how to ensure that the boys and men who are going to have to do the killing will be able to return home to their families and be normal human beings.”

- See more at: ‘NYT’ journey to Israel/Palestine to be led by Israeli ‘expert’ who called on countrymen to ‘kill and kill’ Palestinians

Arnon-Soffer-israel-237x300.jpg

Arnon Sofffer, the Arab counter.

You're spamming the board with dumping the same cut and paste nonsense into multiple threads.

How really desperate.

Just facts with proper back up. Not just spouting BS as you do.
You're confused about the relevance of facts. Cutting and pasting someone's opinion is nothing more than copying and pasting someone else's opinion.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I often wonder if like Iran and Saudi Arabia and other nations in the mideast, would or does Israel support enemies of the USA because it serves her national interest over the USA's?

OP you need to word your questions more like, questions, rather than three thoughts rammed together. lol

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I often wonder if like Iran and Saudi Arabia and other nations in the mideast, would or does Israel support enemies of the USA because it serves her national interest over the USA's?

OP you need to word your questions more like, questions, rather than three thoughts rammed together. lol
Waaaaaaaahahahahahahaha...

thank you

:beer:

Forum List

Back