The Enemy of My Enemies

This ancient proverb can and should be a political Litmus Test.

It's a more erudite version of 'birds of a feather flock together.'

1. The enemy of my enemy is my friend is an ancient proverb which suggests that two opposing parties can or should work together against a common enemy. ... The proverb is sometimes phrased as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or "my enemy's enemy is my friend."
The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia

2. How thoroughly 'used' must one feel when they finally understand that they've signed on to support Bolsheviks, Nazis.....and Islamofascists.
If you vote Democrat.....that's exactly what you've thrown your support to.

3. "EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals"
ISIS connection to US anarchists revealed in Ed Klein book | Daily Mail Online

4. "A secret FBI investigation of the violent 'resistance' movement on college campuses against President Trump has led to an alarming discovery—the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Islamic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.
'There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,' stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, ..."
Ibid.

5. "During his investigation of Hillary's emails. former FBI Director James Comey set up a hotline with Mireille Ballestrazzi, the head of INTERPOL...Thanks to Ballestrazzi and INTERPOL'S worldwide resources, Comey collected intelligence on the interconnections between Middle Eastern jihadis, European radicals, and the American anarchists who were part of the anti-Trump 'resistance' movement."
Edward Klein, "All Out War," p. 213

6. If you claim to be an American, and subscribe to the beliefs and values memorialized in our founding documents.....

...well....Bolsheviks, Nazis, and Islamofascists should be your enemies.

and....

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"......that would describe Donald J. Trump's administration.

It describes you. Your enemy is the truth, and the enemy of the truth is mendacity.

View attachment 159685

Being mocked by a racist knownothing like yourself is a badge of honor. Having the top leaders in the world mock this dunce of a president is heartwarming.

So....Putin wasn't behind the Trump campaign???

Hillary was his choice?

Excellent.
Still spouting lies. It’s your MO. Everyone of our intelligence agencies have agreed Putin helped Trump win. Every one..

False.

Now...watch me prove you to be a trained seal

We were initially told that seventeen U.S. intelligence agencies had independently confirmed that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and our 2016 presidential election.

But wait! We now learn that only three agencies have confirmed this intelligence finding (CIA, NSA, FBI).

Further, only one agency actually conducted the majority of the research that netted that conclusion: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

The main intelligence gathering was conducted by the CIA. In other words, the FBI and the NSA simply said "we agree" that the CIA's work is credible. The three agencies did not independently make this same conclusion. The CIA coerced the FBI and NSA into compliance.

....Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Sec. Jeh Johnson attempted to coerce several Secretaries of State about designating our voting systems as 'critical infrastructure' which would've subjugated those state's roles in the election to the federal government. To DHS's shock, the states outright rejected that request.

.... Democrats had plenty of cover to conflate these findings into an assertion of a Trump-collusion. This explains why none of the Obama-holdovers (including former FBI Director James Comey) were willing to formally admit they had no evidence (against Trump) and continued to act in a way that ultimately discredited President Trump.

Obama's Political Weapon Against Trump

. Oh....and BTW....subsequently, we have also learned that the DNC is in charge of both the DoJ and the FBI: they refused...refused... requests that the DNC's servers be investigated. Imagine, if you refused the FBI.

3. Which brings us to Dmitri Alperovitch, and Crowdstrike.

a. “FBI SAYS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULDN’T LET AGENTS SEE THE HACKED EMAIL SERVERS ....neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization’s breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. “
The FBI says the Democratic Party wouldn't let agents see the hacked email servers

b. “In lieu of substantive evidence provided to the public that the alleged hacks which led to Wikileaks releases of DNC and Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta’s emails were orchestrated by the Russian Government, CrowdStrike’s bias has been cited as undependable in its own assessment, in addition to its skeptical methods and conclusions. The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.” What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

4. This summary from the Leftwing Slate:
”.... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. “
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

Isn't this fun???
Look at this dunce try to DEBATE that our intelligence agencies didn’t conclude Russia helped Trump win by contesting how many intelligence agencies there are..
Isn’t this fun proving what a dipshit fraud you are!!

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Thursday that only “three or four” of the United States’ 17 intelligence agencies had concluded that Russia interfered in the presidential election — a statement that while technically accurate, is misleading and suggests widespread dissent among American intelligence agencies when none has emerged.

The “three or four” agencies referred to by Mr. Trump are the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, all of which determined that Russia interfered in the election. Their work was compiled into a report, and a declassified version was released on Jan. 6 by the director of national intelligence. It said that all four agencies had “high confidence” that Russian spies had tried to interfere in the election on the orders of President Vladimir V. Putin.

The reason the views of only those four intelligence agencies, not all 17, were included in the assessment is simple: They were the ones tracking and analyzing the Russian campaign.
***The rest were doing other work.**

Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree

Political hack job is just way too easy..

View attachment 159686

1. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."

From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly
History illiterate.

"Democrats founded the KKK!" is the equivalence of "Did you know your beloved LA Dodgers are actually the BROOKLYN Dodgers?!?!"

So....you agree, you party was always the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Aren't you ashamed?

View attachment 159685

Being mocked by a racist knownothing like yourself is a badge of honor. Having the top leaders in the world mock this dunce of a president is heartwarming.

Hillary was his choice?

Excellent.
Still spouting lies. It’s your MO. Everyone of our intelligence agencies have agreed Putin helped Trump win. Every one..
View attachment 159688
7. Hussein Obama ran his administration in full favor of Islamoterrorists....

a. ...sending terror leaders captured on the battlefield, back to the war...

b. ...clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

c.....lying to the public about Islam

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'" Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

"Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’" Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’ Americans disagree.

d. Awarding nuclear weapons to Iran, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

e. Under Obama: "Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million" Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

How blind must one be to miss these 'clues'????
From far right sites?
Your sources are shit and you lie. If you didn’t have those, you’d have nothing to talk about.

There is no 'Far Right' in this country.

The fact that you believe that there is proves how ignorant you are.

Let's prove that.

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

I can name lots of radical positions by the Left, hence....Far Left....you.....

.... see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

And....if you can't, well.....we've proven that you are an idiot.

Soooo......you can't come up with any radical positions by the Rightwing, the Conservatives????

And we can agree that you're an idiot?

Excellent.
No radical positions by conservatives?
Ha ha ha ha
The KKK were conservatives.... liberals fought against them.
And then there’s this.

"EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals"

The Democrat Party formed the KKK.

....and remains racist to this very day.

That's not what Obama said.

3. "Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

Who's lying....you or Obama???

View attachment 159685

Hillary was his choice?

Excellent.
You lie like you breathe. But it’s what we expect from a woman who supports a misogynistic pig and sex offender as president.

1. I never lie....that's why I am able to document everything I post.

2. I never supported the rapist, Bill Clinton.

I always smh that a woman can support a serial sex offender and a misogynist pig who has spent his whole life demeaning women..

Donald Trump's shocking past comments about women - CNN Video

Watch this dumb bitch call Trump’s own words on video “ fake news.”
Lmao

You mean this?
Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

And watch your language....you're not talking to your family.

1. The enemy of my enemy is my friend is an ancient proverb which suggests that two opposing parties can or should work together against a common enemy. ... The proverb is sometimes phrased as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or "my enemy's enemy is my friend."

2. How thoroughly 'used' must one feel when they finally understand that they've signed on to support Bolsheviks, Nazis.....and Islamofascists.

3. "EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals"

4. "A secret FBI investigation of the violent 'resistance' movement on college campuses against President Trump has led to an alarming discovery—the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Islamic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.
'There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,' stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, ..."
Ibid.

5. "During his investigation of Hillary's emails. former FBI Director James Comey set up a hotline with Mireille Ballestrazzi, the head of INTERPOL...Thanks to Ballestrazzi and INTERPOL'S worldwide resources, Comey collected intelligence on the interconnections between Middle Eastern jihadis, European radicals, and the American anarchists who were part of the anti-Trump 'resistance' movement."

6. If you claim to be an American, and subscribe to the beliefs and values memorialized in our founding documents.....

and....

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"......that would describe Donald J. Trump's administration.

It describes you. Your enemy is the truth, and the enemy of the truth is mendacity.

Soooo.....why were you unable to find any lies to refute?

View attachment 159685

Hillary was his choice?

Excellent.

False.

Now...watch me prove you to be a trained seal

We were initially told that seventeen U.S. intelligence agencies had independently confirmed that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and our 2016 presidential election.

But wait! We now learn that only three agencies have confirmed this intelligence finding (CIA, NSA, FBI).

Further, only one agency actually conducted the majority of the research that netted that conclusion: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

The main intelligence gathering was conducted by the CIA. In other words, the FBI and the NSA simply said "we agree" that the CIA's work is credible. The three agencies did not independently make this same conclusion. The CIA coerced the FBI and NSA into compliance.

....Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Sec. Jeh Johnson attempted to coerce several Secretaries of State about designating our voting systems as 'critical infrastructure' which would've subjugated those state's roles in the election to the federal government. To DHS's shock, the states outright rejected that request.

.... Democrats had plenty of cover to conflate these findings into an assertion of a Trump-collusion. This explains why none of the Obama-holdovers (including former FBI Director James Comey) were willing to formally admit they had no evidence (against Trump) and continued to act in a way that ultimately discredited President Trump.

. Oh....and BTW....subsequently, we have also learned that the DNC is in charge of both the DoJ and the FBI: they refused...refused... requests that the DNC's servers be investigated. Imagine, if you refused the FBI.

a. “FBI SAYS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULDN’T LET AGENTS SEE THE HACKED EMAIL SERVERS ....neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization’s breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. “
The FBI says the Democratic Party wouldn't let agents see the hacked email servers

b. “In lieu of substantive evidence provided to the public that the alleged hacks which led to Wikileaks releases of DNC and Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta’s emails were orchestrated by the Russian Government, CrowdStrike’s bias has been cited as undependable in its own assessment, in addition to its skeptical methods and conclusions. The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.” What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

”.... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. “
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

Isn't this fun???
Look at this dunce try to DEBATE that our intelligence agencies didn’t conclude Russia helped Trump win by contesting how many intelligence agencies there are..
Isn’t this fun proving what a dipshit fraud you are!!

"Look at this dunce try to DEBATE that our intelligence agencies didn’t conclude Russia helped Trump win by contesting how many intelligence agencies there are.."

I didn't 'debate' it.....I proved it.

Here:

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Thursday that only “three or four” of the United States’ 17 intelligence agencies had concluded that Russia interfered in the presidential election — a statement that while technically accurate, is misleading and suggests widespread dissent among American intelligence agencies when none has emerged.

The “three or four” agencies referred to by Mr. Trump are the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, all of which determined that Russia interfered in the election. Their work was compiled into a report, and a declassified version was released on Jan. 6 by the director of national intelligence. It said that all four agencies had “high confidence” that Russian spies had tried to interfere in the election on the orders of President Vladimir V. Putin.

The reason the views of only those four intelligence agencies, not all 17, were included in the assessment is simple: They were the ones tracking and analyzing the Russian campaign.
***The rest were doing other work.**

Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree

Political hack job is just way too easy..

1. So I got you to admit that you lied when you wrote this:
" Everyone of our intelligence agencies have agreed Putin helped Trump win. Every one.."

Good to see you retreat.

2. And, BTW.....Clapper, as head of the CIA.....a known liar.
"Lawmakers Renew Calls for James Clapper Perjury Charges"
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

3. And you're the reason Lenin called his supporters, you, 'useful idiots.'

View attachment 159685

Hillary was his choice?

Excellent.
You lie like you breathe. But it’s what we expect from a woman who supports a misogynistic pig and sex offender as president.

You lie all the time. Distortion and omissions both lead to false analysis and conclusions, hence, lies. You use distortion and omission all the time.

That's not what Obama said

True, but politicians say a lot of things trying to get elected. It was however the title of the first article from Time you cited.

The Obama administration did negotiate throughout 2011 for a residual force to be left behind. Political pressure from the Iraqis stop them by not agreeing to giving our soldiers immunity. The same reason President Bush didn't get a residual force agreement during his negotiations in 2008.

View attachment 159685

Hillary was his choice?

Excellent.

You lie all the time. Distortion and omissions both lead to false analysis and conclusions, hence, lies. You use distortion and omission all the time.

Not only do I never lie.....as we just proved together.....but I is my pleasure smashing these custard pies in your kisser.

I suppose you're used to it by now, huh?

Ibid.

and....

All of your threads begin with a false premise (ain't [blank] awful) and you cherry pick sources (most of them obscure) which defend or support the awfulness of all Democrats, progressives, liberals - in fact anyone who does not support your agenda, i.e. callous conservatism.

You post damn lies, lies by omission, half-truths, spread rumors and memes, and all are lies of commission; you respond to rebuttals and criticism with logical fallacies and mostly favor calling others morons, stupid or dumb.

You're rude, selfish, narcissistic and a bore.

That's not what Obama said

True, but politicians say a lot of things trying to get elected. It was however the title of the first article from Time you cited.

The Obama administration did negotiate throughout 2011 for a residual force to be left behind. Political pressure from the Iraqis stop them by not agreeing to giving our soldiers immunity. The same reason President Bush didn't get a residual force agreement during his negotiations in 2008.

You can try to talk you way around the truth...but I can prove what I said:
Obama was given three years, by Bush, to get an agreement.
Obama stated that he wanted no agreement and wouldn't leave any troops.
When it became evident that he was leaving Iraq for ISIS.....he suddenly agreed that he didn't need any agreement...and sent troops back: "...this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry..."

1. Bush made sure that the community organizer had until 2012 to work out an agreement:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. "
Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

2." BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, andtook it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay.And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though."
CNN.com - Transcripts

Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

4. And this:
"This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

Now....don't ever let me catch you lying about Obama's culpability again!

1. Bush left Iraq with an agreement that allowed US troops to remain until 2012.

2. The windbag, Obama took charge in 2009

3. Obama declined to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement that would have left troops, and he actually removed same before he had to.

4. Political landscapes, like nature, abhor a vacuum.

5. Therefore, through Obama's efforts, ISIS had free reign.

QED Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama

Ibid.

and....

All of your threads begin with a false premise (ain't [blank] awful) and you cherry pick sources (most of them obscure) which defend or support the awfulness of all Democrats, progressives, liberals - in fact anyone who does not support your agenda, i.e. callous conservatism.

You post damn lies, lies by omission, half-truths, spread rumors and memes, and all are lies of commission; you respond to rebuttals and criticism with logical fallacies and mostly favor calling others morons, stupid or dumb.

Soooo.......still no 'lies' you can refute?

You must be pretty stupid, huh?

Let's go through this proof that Obama was all for ISIS.....

Now....focus like a laser, you dunce.....and see if you can find any 'lies.'

You can try to talk you way around the truth...but I can prove what I said:
Obama was given three years, by Bush, to get an agreement. General Barbero: ".... and we did not try hard enough..."
Obama stated that he wanted no agreement and wouldn't leave any troops.
When it became evident that he was leaving Iraq for ISIS.....he suddenly agreed that he didn't need any agreement...and sent troops back: "...this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry..."
Obama arranged for the field to be left open for ISIS.

1. Bush made sure that the community organizer had until 2012 to work out an agreement:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. "
Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

2." BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, andtook it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay.And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though."
CNN.com - Transcripts

4. And this:
"This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

Now....don't ever let me catch you lying about Obama's culpability again!

1. Bush left Iraq with an agreement that allowed US troops to remain until 2012.

2. The windbag, Obama took charge in 2009

3. Obama declined to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement that would have left troops, and he actually removed same before he had to.

4. Political landscapes, like nature, abhor a vacuum.

5. Therefore, through Obama's efforts, ISIS had free reign.

QED Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama

Ibid.

and....

"You're rude, selfish, narcissistic and a bore."

On the outside I may appear rude, abrasive and sarcastic, but, just like an onion, when you peel away the layers, ...you'll find the same thing...and you'll cry like a baby.

You can try to talk you way around the truth

You keep posting the truth in the Times article.

Obama took a lot of heat from the anti war crowd for wanting to keep troops in Iraq after running as the anti-war candidate.

But the Iraqis forced the issue and forced us out as well.

Forum List

Back