Is basically correct and accurate.

They began pirating our merchant ships and holding our merchant
sailors for ransom since 1797...in return, we have been kicking their'
worthless asses since 1805

The Question that most ponder...

"What separates a Muslim from a Black?"

The answer, in a rough estimate...

'Bout 250 miles of the Sahara.

While I got the tongue-in-cheek aspect of your clever post, I would like to point out that Tocqueville slapped the lying low-life, Hussein Obama, across the kisser, here:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam:

“Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science.

The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.”
Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

You're responding in an intellectual way.

I'm jabbing at the left and the minorities, many of whom, cannot cross
the street unless a crossing guard is present.

Your post is accurate, correct and educational. But many on the left
who read it will respond...

"Sheeet man...what's dis bitch talkin' 'bout?"

8. Continuing on the theme that Hussein Obama did almost everything he could to assure Islamofascist victory over Western Civilization....
..removed troops that would bar their path,
...gave $ billions to Iran,
....while ignoring that North Korea was Iran's nuke laboratory,
...lied to the America public about Islam, claiming Islam fits our culture like hand in glove...

..and:

"The FBI is really playing catchup ball, because the Obama administration refused to give the Bureau the resource it needed to effectively infiltrate and surveil the radical groups on college campuses"..."Any talk of a connection between radical Islam- a phrase the Obama people wouldn't even use- and American extremists was pretty much laughed off. Loretta Lynch would have blown a gasket if she heard that the FBI was surveilling so-called college political organizations.

All that changed under the Trump administration. Everyone's aware that the resistance movement, with its effort to get rid of Trump by any means necessary, has created fertile soil for ISIS...."
Edward Klein, "All Out War," p. 214

Sooo.....if the anti-Trump 'Resistance' movement has ISIS as its ally.....

....shouldn't all Americans be on the opposite side?

99% of your posts are total drivel. But this one....

...This one is just hilarious. Well done!

I really got a chuckle out of the thought of 'left wing groups sitting at a conference table with ISIS and Al Qaeda'.
Who do you think was responsible for ordering lunch for the meeting?
/-----/ Please present facts to dispute PolitocalChick's excellent post. You most likely have all the information at your fingertips. We'll wait while you sort through them.
when pigs fly.jpg

I really got a chuckle out of the thought of 'left wing groups sitting at a conference table with ISIS and Al Qaeda'.
/-----/ Please present facts to dispute PolitocalChick's excellent post. You most likely have all the information at your fingertips. We'll wait while you sort through them.
View attachment 159508

That's really funny!

clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

Balderdash. The Iraqis kicked President Bushes invasion force out and threw shoes at him after he signed the SOFA agreement the withdrawal date, late in 2008. President Obama did the right thing making the Iraqis stand up and fight for their country and/or ask us to return to help them as a partner not an occupier.

Your dream of connecting the the Great President Obama to ISIS fails, again.

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy and should never be trusted. Saint Ronnie The Pie face was Wrong.

clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

Balderdash. The Iraqis kicked President Bushes invasion force out and threw shoes at him after he signed the SOFA agreement the withdrawal date, late in 2008. President Obama did the right thing making the Iraqis stand up and fight for their country and/or ask us to return to help them as a partner not an occupier.

Au contraire, BlindOne

Bush allowed plenty of time for Hussein to have an agreement....he had up to 2012.
Three years for the windbag.

Instead....as he admitted, he would not leave a force to guard against the birth of ISIS

1. Bush made sure that the community organizer had until 2012 to work out an agreement:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. "
Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

2." BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, andtook it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay.And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though."
CNN.com - Transcripts

3. "Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

4. And this:
"This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

Now....don't ever let me catch you lying about Obama's culpability again!

1. Bush left Iraq with an agreement that allowed US troops to remain until 2012.

2. The windbag, Obama took charge in 2009

3. Obama declined to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement that would have left troops, and he actually removed same before he had to.

4. Political landscapes, like nature, abhor a vacuum.

5. Therefore, through Obama's efforts, ISIS had free reign.

QED Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy and should never be trusted. Saint Ronnie The Pie face was Wrong.

Wrong to end the hegemony of the 'Evil Empire'????

You seem irked that I didn't congratulate you last week on the anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution.....

Au contraire, BlindOne

Bush allowed plenty of time for Hussein to have an agreement....he had up to 2012.

Instead....as he admitted, he would not leave a force to guard against the birth of ISIS

1. Bush made sure that the community organizer had until 2012 to work out an agreement:
"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. "
Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

2." BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, andtook it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay.And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though."
CNN.com - Transcripts

Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

4. And this:
"This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama rejected it.

1. Bush left Iraq with an agreement that allowed US troops to remain until 2012.

3. Obama declined to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement that would have left troops, and he actually removed same before he had to.

From your very first link oh-so funny cut-n-paste one.

"But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it. While he was inclined to see a small number of American soldiers stay behind to continue mentoring Iraqi forces, the likes of Shi’ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on whose support Maliki’s ruling coalition depends, were having none of it. Even the Obama Administration’s plan to keep some 3,000 trainers behind failed because the Iraqis were unwilling to grant them the legal immunity from local prosecution that is common to SOF agreements in most countries where U.S. forces are based.

But as of December 31, no more American soldiers will be doing tours of duty in Iraq. The war that ousted Saddam Hussein, unleashing an insurgency that left 4,500 Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead, and which will cost the U.S. upwards of $1 trillion, is finally over. Historians will note that the U.S. invasion of Iraq precipitated dramatic changes across the Middle East political landscape in the ensuing decade. But many of those changes were hardly the ones the war’s authors had in mind."

Iraq’s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

ISIS resulted out of President Bushes disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq.

I could say something about you not lying again, but everyone here knows that ain't happening.......

Au contraire, BlindOne

CNN.com - Transcripts

4. And this:

Obama rejected it.

"But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it. While he was inclined to see a small number of American soldiers stay behind to continue mentoring Iraqi forces, the likes of Shi’ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on whose support Maliki’s ruling coalition depends, were having none of it. Even the Obama Administration’s plan to keep some 3,000 trainers behind failed because the Iraqis were unwilling to grant them the legal immunity from local prosecution that is common to SOF agreements in most countries where U.S. forces are based.

But as of December 31, no more American soldiers will be doing tours of duty in Iraq. The war that ousted Saddam Hussein, unleashing an insurgency that left 4,500 Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead, and which will cost the U.S. upwards of $1 trillion, is finally over. Historians will note that the U.S. invasion of Iraq precipitated dramatic changes across the Middle East political landscape in the ensuing decade. But many of those changes were hardly the ones the war’s authors had in mind."

ISIS resulted out of President Bushes disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq.

I could say something about you not lying again, but everyone here knows that ain't happening.......

1. "...cut-n-paste one."
Cut and paste means providing actual links, quotes and sources.
It's what educated folks do.

2. "From your very first link oh-so funny cut-n-paste one.

"But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it."

Proving exactly what we on the Right have always said about the windbag, Hussein Obama: he had not the skills to be the American leader.

As events proved, finding a way to get an agreement was the right thing to do.
He didn't, couldn't and as I showed.....had no intention or placing roadblocks in the way of ISIS.

3. While ISIS celebrated....Obama sat back and gave them an 'atta-boy'..

images

Not a missile, not a bullet, not a mean word from Obama.

4. When his ineptitude become public....Obama reversed course:
"Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament."

5. Now....don't ever let me catch you lying about Obama's culpability again!

Translation: "I couldn't find a single thing to dispute in the well documented posts."

Chic -

1. just because you carefully number the idiotic nonsensical points in your posts, doesn't make them "well documented"….

2. you can gift wrap dog shit all you want, still smells like dog shit…

3. you never fail to amuse…

Be well.

Au contraire, BlindOne

CNN.com - Transcripts

4. And this:

Obama rejected it.

1. "...cut-n-paste one."

"But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it."

Proving exactly what we on the Right have always said about the windbag, Hussein Obama: he had not the skills to be the American leader.

He didn't, couldn't and as I showed.....had no intention or placing roadblocks in the way of ISIS.

images

"Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament."

Why didn't the architect of the invasion and occupation secure a long term arraignment for troop presence in the country he invaded? Was there some sticking point holding that up? I mean he had a full year to negotiate it? Could it be the same reason President Obama couldn't in his year long attempt to negotiate one? Of course it was, no president would allow our troop to be deployed in a country and at the mercy of foreign courts, especially a newly founded Islamic one.

Translation: "I couldn't find a single thing to dispute in the well documented posts."

Chic -

1. just because you carefully number the idiotic nonsensical points in your posts, doesn't make them "well documented"….

2. you can gift wrap dog shit all you want, still smells like dog shit…

3. you never fail to amuse…

Be well.

1. Your vulgarity is an unconscious admission that I've won......again.
Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

2. If there were anything in my immaculately constructed thread that you could dispute....
....you would have.

You didn't, because you can't.

That 'amuse' thing is really getting long in the tooth.

3. As this is the same pattern you brain-dead Leftists offer each and every time, when will there ever be a Leftist with the intelligence to either admit that what I post is 100% true, accurate, and correct....

....or actually try to counter my arguments?

Ever?

Write soon, y'hear!

The Obama Legacy:

28D3FD8000000578-3085486-image-m-22_1431965539009.jpg

Celebration: Hundreds of ISIS fighters carrying the notorious black flag of jihadi
groups celebrate in the blood-stained streets of Ramadi (pictured)
Prepare for the Battle of Baghdad: ISIS hold victory parade after taking key city of Ramadi just 60 miles from capital in an orgy of violence and beheadings | Daily Mail Online

ISIS is just one the horrific results of the tragic Invasion and occupation of Iraq by the Bush Administration.

Soooo.....are you now admitting that I have proven.....again....

Au contraire, BlindOne

CNN.com - Transcripts

4. And this:

Obama rejected it.

1. "...cut-n-paste one."

images

Why didn't the architect of the invasion and occupation secure a long term arraignment for troop presence in the country he invaded? Was there some sticking point holding that up? I mean he had a full year to negotiate it? Could it be the same reason President Obama couldn't in his year long attempt to negotiate one? Of course it was, no president would allow our troop to be deployed in a country and at the mercy of foreign courts, especially a newly founded Islamic one.

Why did the brain-dead trained seals who vote Democrat saddle the world with
.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being?

Why?

And, once again.....you've helped prove that I never lie.

LOL, proving that you always lie you mean?

There fixed it for ya.

Sooo.....you're now claiming that Time magazine, CNN, Obama himself, and Politico are all lying???

These?

CNN.com - Transcripts

4. And this:

Obama rejected it.

Shall we allow our readers to decide?

Forum List

Back