The Enemy of All Communist

☭proletarian☭;1802172 said:
☭proletarian☭;1800802 said:
Wrong, dumbass. being Jewish is a religion. Being Semitic is an ethnicity. See above

Are you really this stupid? Really?

lol

That's your response? Fucking pathetic.

Yes you are indeed fucking pathetic, either you are a nerdy college kid playing the communist thing while wearing your Che' t shirt or you are an older person who just hasnt matured enough to leave it behind.

☭proletarian☭;1800908 said:
Trying to insult my intelligence while misspelling a word which is spelled correctly in the post you're quoiting,

D'oh! :eusa_doh:

Are you really this stupid? Really?

lol

Yes you are indeed fucking pathetic, either you are a nerdy college kid playing the communist thing while wearing your Che' t shirt or you are an older person who just hasnt matured enough to leave it behind.

:lol:

Yo get your ass handed to you regarding ethnicity and religion being different things, and you respond with a pathetic attempt to attack me based on a symbol I co-opted as a symbol the united front of the working class? You must be a fucking genius :lol:

Trying to insult my intelligence while misspelling a word which is spelled correctly in the post you're quoiting,

Meh. I'm gonna lie and say that was intentional and intended as a humouous attempt to see whether anyone caught it :eusa_whistle: It seems, however, that I now have 'quoiting' in my Firefox personal dictionary :eusa_doh:

☭proletarian☭;1802285 said:
lol

Yo get your ass handed to you regarding ethnicity and religion being different things, and you respond with a pathetic attempt to attack me based on a symbol I co-opted as a symbol the united front of the working class? You must be a fucking genius :lol:

Hey college boy I am the working class, I am a proud union member and the hammer and sickle of the communist Soviet Union does not represent us, and regarding ethnicity, if Shlomoe Bernstein converted to Catholicism and became a priest the nazi's would still toss him in the gas chamber for being Jewish.

☭proletarian☭;1802295 said:

Meh. I'm gonna lie and say that was intentional and intended as a humouous attempt to see whether anyone caught it :eusa_whistle: It seems, however, that I now have 'quoiting' in my Firefox personal dictionary :eusa_doh:

I'll assume that you were referring to playing a lively game of quoits. ;)

Quoiting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey college boy I am the working class, I am a proud union member and the hammer and sickle of the communist Soviet Union does not represent us, and regarding ethnicity, if Shlomoe Bernstein converted to Catholicism and became a priest the nazi's would still toss him in the gas chamber for being Jewish.

Excellent! So now we're to use Mein Kampf as the authority on all matters related to race, ethnicity, and human differences? That's a brilliant idea!

☭proletarian☭;1802330 said:

Excellent! So now we're to use Mein Kampf as the authority on all matters related to race, ethnicity, and human differences? That's a brilliant idea!

Better than the communist manifesto, Shlomoe the Catholic would be a victim of uncle Joe Stalin's pogroms also.

Forum List

Back