The Enemy of All Communist

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
The enemy of all communist have been Jews, Christians, Business, and anything else associated with individualism.

Why is that?

The enemy of all communist have been Jews, Christians, Business, and anything else associated with individualism.

Why is that?

Jews, Christians...Business??? what the hell are you talking about?

Why is that?

That post is complete bullshit. You truly have no idea what individualism is and you prove it with this post.

• Banned

Why is that?

That post is complete bullshit. You truly have no idea what individualism is and you prove it with this post.

I think its funny when liberals (and I use that word loosely) tells everyone they are the experts on individualism.

Last edited:
I dunno but since the fall of communism, Russia does not seem to be able to build a missle that works and talks of loss of talent in their technical areas.

Last edited:
I dunno but since the fall of communism, Russia does not seem to be able to build a missle that works and talks of loss of talent in their technical areas.

Another defense of the communist way of life. It makes me wonder if you don't actually believe in that.

Why is that?
Uh...the guy who wrote that little manifesto we've come to hate so much was a Jew.

An Atheist Jew! Because Marx was Jewish and many of the early bolsheviks were Jewish doesn't mean the Jews support communism!:evil:
No, but it is very coincidental that a lot of atheistic communists were Jews.

In the ethnic sense, of course, not religiously.

Uh...the guy who wrote that little manifesto we've come to hate so much was a Jew.

An Atheist Jew! Because Marx was Jewish and many of the early bolsheviks were Jewish doesn't mean the Jews support communism!:evil:
No, but it is very coincidental that a lot of atheistic communists were Jews.

In the ethnic sense, of course, not religiously.

Marx viewed religion as a defect in society which is why he said:

"the existence of religion is the existence of a defect"

He like many Hegallians thought that the private religiosity was to self-centered and religions like christianity and Judiasism created individuals who relied on their own inner god to give them a spiritual existence separate from the community.

A business is a private enterprise where an individual starts to make money that benefits himself. In our modern society this motive has became a taboo for people on the left for a business to exist for its own benefit so businessmen say things like "we are creating jobs" or any other justification centered around benefitting the whole society instead of themselves.

All these things are individualistic vs communistic (the root word of communism is community).

wait...how can an atheist be a Jew?

Oh yeah, you're just fucking stupid.

☭proletarian☭;1796974 said:

Sure they can. I am an atheist Jew. I take pride in my Jewish heritage, yet I don't believe in god, anything in torah or really anything religious.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1796974 said:

Sure they can. I am an atheist Jew. I take pride in my Jewish heritage, yet I don't believe in good, anything in torah or really anything religious.

Then you're not Jewish, you stupid Semite.

Forum List

Back