The Enemy in Our Back Yard

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Enemy in Our Back Yard
New York Sun Editorial
January 16, 2007

Iran is moving aggressively to gain influence in our hemisphere, and left-wing, anti-American leaders in Latin America are rolling out the red carpet for President Ahmadinejad. As this Marxist-Islamist entente grows, it presents a clear danger to American security and makes the need for action against Iran's nuclear program even more pressing.

for full article:
http://www.nysun.com/article/46771

Enemy in Our Back Yard
New York Sun Editorial
January 16, 2007

Iran is moving aggressively to gain influence in our hemisphere, and left-wing, anti-American leaders in Latin America are rolling out the red carpet for President Ahmadinejad. As this Marxist-Islamist entente grows, it presents a clear danger to American security and makes the need for action against Iran's nuclear program even more pressing.

for full article:
http://www.nysun.com/article/46771

Before the "enemy in the backyard" exerts influence in East Asia also something must be done. The key is :- China. Surprising as it may seem..U.S.A's largest trading partner has very very hostile intentions against the U.S. Its recent satellite killer test proves that. Now , China can bring down U.S spy satellites in the future.It is trying to compete with the States in every major aspect..Now even in space. Also China is mollycoddling N.Korea as it regards Pyongyang as buffer against America in East Asia. China already have India to compete with in the Subcontinent and now they aren't to pleased to see America getting too firm with their "baby" (North korea). So what Beijing wants to tell Uncle Sam is" "You guys are in Taiwan..We guys "are" in N.Korea. Mess with Taiwan or East Asia and we will personally deliver an ICBM to Kim".

Also China has considerable influence over Tehran. China gets most of its oil from Iran. Thats why Beijing won't tolerate any action against Tehran. Also , diplomatically they aren't too keen to support sanctions against tehran as they see Iran as the only country in the Gulf which can "halt" America's "imperialist" policies.

As the saying goes..."To stop the train pull the chain"..

The train(s) are Iran and North Korea (nuclear armed that too) and the chain is China.

Don't get me wrong...I am not hinting at waging a war with China. We are already at war with them indirectly. When I say we I mean India and U.S.A. It may seem all nice and sweet with booming trade between CHina and U.S.A and billions of dollars pouring into both economies due to the trade but deep down Beijing has ambitions. Especially the military. So in a state of war Hu Jintao cannot do anything..The Chinese military takes over.But Beijing needs the dollar right now. It needs the Mc Donalds , Microsoft and General Motors to keep its economy on track. But , militarily speaking they are waiting for the shift in the mantle of power. They are indirectly challenging their two main rivals (economically and militarily) i.e India and the United States. I know that I have written about this before but this is the truth.

Same with iran..God knows which Islamic fanatic might take over the nation and get hold of a nuke and pop into Tel Aviv or a U.S base. Iran has been doubling its centrifuge capacity and have been enriching Uranium continuosly. They can get the required 93% pure bomb grade uranium pretty soon.
North Korea already has a nuke and I don't think Kim will stop there. North Korea's reactors keep spewing plutonium and Kim keeps filling his Taepodong's with that.

So its not only Iran/Venezuela.Its China , N.Korea , Iran , Venezuela and their other anti-American third World cronies.

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/008968.php
Venezuelan Democracy, RIP

The Venezuelan national assembly has followed in the footsteps of the German Reichstag in the 1930s in voting itself into irrelevancy. It gave President Hugo Chavez dictatorial powers, which he says he will use in the short term to nationalize vast swaths of the nation's industry and eliminate any term limits for his reign:

Venezuela's National Assembly has given initial approval to a bill granting the president the power to bypass congress and rule by decree for 18 months.

President Hugo Chavez says he wants "revolutionary laws" to enact sweeping political, economic and social changes. He has said he wants to nationalise key sectors of the economy and scrap limits on the terms a president can serve.

Mr Chavez began his third term in office last week after a landslide election victory in December.

The bill allowing him to enact laws by decree is expected to win final approval easily in the assembly on its second reading on Tuesday. Venezuela's political opposition has no representation in the National Assembly since it boycotted elections in 2005.​

The transformation of Venezuela from democracy to banana republic is now complete. Chavez has reinvented the Fuerherprinzip, South America style, in having his rubber-stamp assembly grant him absolute power over the nation. No court, no legislature can overturn his decrees, at least not for the next eighteen months -- and one doesn't need a crystal ball to predict that Chavez will issue a decree negating that limitation as well, and probably sooner rather than later...

I agree China's hostile.

Something to note, however. Chavez' appeal is largely racial: We are the browns! We are against the imperialist Yankee whites! He justifies nationalizing oil on these grounds: why should whites in Europe and America profit off the oil under our feet? Etc.

But this explains an alliance with China (non-white) and Iran (non-white and under the thumb of whites/Jews). You don't see Hugo kissy kissy with France, Germany, Norway or the U.S. (With one exception you all may have missed: he passed out free energy supplies in the Bronx! True story. The black and brown residents all agreed that Hugo was a brother).

Point is, don't ignore the racial/ethnic undercurrent of all this. I mean you, white people. I guarantee you won't stand a chance against thoroughly racist, thoroughly homogenous and thoroughly AMBITIOUS China by continuing down the path of "multiculturalism." China ain't worried about illegals 'cause they have to white guilt to prevent them from tossing anyone. And they sure as hell aren't worried about "diversity" or affirmative action to gum up education, government and industry. They're concered about getting the job done, and eventually beating the U.S. at its own game and making US their bitches.

Forum List

Back