The enemy camp

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I just spent 24 hours in the company of southerners that hate Jehovah Witnesses but love their own rabid right "Christian Conservative" brothers/sisters and WTF is up with that?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hmmm...Hypocrites for Jesus, anyone?

I just spent 24 hours in the company of southerners that hate Jehovah Witnesses but love their own rabid right "Christian Conservative" brothers/sisters and WTF is up with that?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

And this has WHAT to do with politics?

I just spent 24 hours in the company of southerners that hate Jehovah Witnesses but love their own rabid right "Christian Conservative" brothers/sisters and WTF is up with that?

I'm interested in hearing more details about your abduction.

I just spent 24 hours in the company of southerners that hate Jehovah Witnesses but love their own rabid right "Christian Conservative" brothers/sisters and WTF is up with that?

:lol: I made money off the deal, but still...I really have a hard time swallowing the hypocrisy of the so called Christian Conservatives.

In fact, they give me hives.

:lol: I made money off the deal, but still...I really have a hard time swallowing the hypocrisy of the so called Christian Conservatives.

Heh..heh....heh..heh..heh...you said swallow...

24 hours? You might need an exorcism!

:eusa_eh:

Attachments

• $funny_cats_5.jpg
    $funny_cats_5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 38
Spent 24 hours with Southerners? Christian Southerners at that? Wow. I'm willing to bet that both sides of this gaggle of geese were miserable!

ravi my mil considers anyone adding to or leaving out anything from the king james version of the bible a cult...and of course they hate jw's....i work with jw's and christians, you would think they would be on my ass about being a pagan....o hell no...they are too busy ripping the tits off each other to even consider me....one major issue....christians believe jesus died on a cross...jw's dont believe that..and see the cross as a icon only...hard to explain..both groups are big into witnessing and therefore are out there doing hand to hand...(well door to door combat) trying to convert others and make them miserable.

What were you doing spending time with people you hate?

Forum List

Back