The enemy among us

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
Given the tepid and half-hearted opposition to terror attacks thus far demonstrated by US muslims, this story should come as no surprise. One has to wonder what would result if some American muslim leaders call for a jihad against non-muslim Americans. If you're skeptical that muslims in this country would kill their fellow Americans, consider not only this story, but the Washington D.C. shootings, John Walker, Jose' Padilla etc etc.

===========================================

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7086148/

Indiana man allegedly tried to sell spy names

Pre-war deal with Iraq was never consummated, prosecution saysThe Associated Press

Updated: 4:28 a.m. ET March 4, 2005INDIANAPOLIS - A federal grand jury has indicted an Indiana man on charges he tried to sell names of U.S. intelligence operatives in Iraq to Saddam Hussein’s government before the U.S. invasion.

Shaaban Hafiz Ahmad Ali Shaaban, 52, was charged with agreeing to act as a foreign agent for Iraq and with immigration violations, federal prosecutors said Thursday following Shaaban’s arrest.

Shaaban traveled in late 2002 from Chicago to Baghdad, where he agreed to sell the names of U.S. intelligence agents to Saddam’s government for $3 million, said Susan Brooks, the U.S. attorney for southern Indiana. The Iraqi government paid for the trip, the indictment alleges.

“The deal was never consummated,” Brooks said.

Shaaban sought the names from foreign sources, but investigators believe he never obtained them, Brooks said. Investigators believe Shaaban acted alone.

The U.S. severed all diplomatic relations with Iraq in 1990 and U.S. citizens were not permitted to travel to Iraq or do business there without registering as foreign agents — which Shaaban had not done, Brooks said.

Brooks said she could not discuss what sparked the federal investigation of Shaaban, a resident of Greenfield, which is about 20 miles east of Indianapolis.

The federal indictment unsealed Thursday also alleges Shaaban sought to broadcast pro-Iraqi propaganda in the United States and offered to pay Iraqis who agreed to act as “human shields” to protect infrastructure from coalition forces, Brooks said.

Authorities believe that Shaaban is originally from Jordan and became a U.S. citizen illegally in 2000 when he used the alias Shaaban Hafed on his naturalization application. If convicted of that charge, he most likely will be deported, Brooks said.

An initial hearing was held Thursday in Indianapolis federal court, where his trial was tentatively set for April 25. Shaaban is being held pending a detention hearing March 9.

Bill Dazey, the federal defense attorney representing Shaaban, did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

What you say is true, but don't forget that a fight with Muslims is not really our fight --- it's Jews' fight. And Jews want us to do the fighting. We should reject their demand. We have more enemies among us than you think.

If the US was a little more proactive in deporting those foreign Muslims that seek to stir up American muslims then perhaps everyone could rest a little easier at night.

William Joyce said:
What you say is true, but don't forget that a fight with Muslims is not really our fight --- it's Jews' fight. And Jews want us to do the fighting. We should reject their demand. We have more enemies among us than you think.

I don't think that the muslim who were piloting the aircraft on Sep 11 were aiming at Jews. Even if they were, that would still make it our fight.

I don't see how you can claim that "Jews want us to do the fighting" when they are being killed on a regular basis in Israel. Perhaps our support for the Jews did earn us some degree of enmity from moslems, but that is really irrelevant. Moslems in the Middle East hate Christians for reasons that pre-date the Crusades. They would be after us even if the Jews never existed. Israel is merely one component in this equation.

I know that you are no fan of the Jews, but your continued attempt to squeeze everything into that context makes your arguments less than rational. If you really believe that there is some Jewish conspiracy to use Americans as shields, then you have allowed rational analysis to slip away in favor of an ordinary case of paranoia.

It is certainly true that there is a white/Christian-Muslim animosity that is separate from Jewish-Muslim hostility, but it is miniscule compared to the latter. As Pat Buchanan has said, not since the days of the Barbary pirates has that dispute gotten time. The fact is that the main driver of Muslim hatred of the West is rooted in Jewish control of same. Jews run America and Britain, which are the two main supporters of war for Israel. And yes, there are Jews in Israel who have died, both civilian and military, but that is NOTHING compared to the number of Christian gentiles who have died fighting for Jewish causes, and most of them don't even know it.

As the joke says, "What's a Jew's favorite war song? Onward Christian Soldier!"

Don't get me wrong --- I am NOT defending Muslim terrorists (in fact, I would probably be harsher on them than the neocons), I am just saying that the Middle East dispute should not involve the white folks of Ameria.

The level of anti-semitism on this board is astonishing. I am, however, aware that posters such as WJ are merely ignorant (and plagued by self-loathing / inadequacy complex) and not representative of Americans in general. Citing Pat Buchanan to make a point? Priceless. Read some proper literature.

Hristowl said:
The level of anti-semitism on this board is astonishing. I am, however, aware that posters such as WJ are merely ignorant (and plagued by self-loathing / inadequacy complex) and not representative of Americans in general. Citing Pat Buchanan to make a point? Priceless. Read some proper literature.

Look guys, it's another jew on the board. GET IM!

Hristowl:

I think that, for the most part, you'll find this board a friendly, intellectually stimulating hangout. However, I should warn you - if you try to throw around bullshit ("the level of anti-semitism on this board is ASTONISHING"), you'll get "bullshit" called on you rather quickly.

Welcome.

‘Jews run America and Britain’. I’m not trying to be argumentative, but how is it that I am the one perceived to be throwing bullshit?

Hristowl said:
‘Jews run America and Britain’. I’m not trying to be argumentative, but how is it that am I the one perceived to be throwing bullshit?

Can you provide a link showing that jews do NOT run america?

Hristowl said:
‘Jews run America and Britain’. I’m not trying to be argumentative, but how is it that I am the one perceived to be throwing bullshit?

Calling a lone anti-semitic poster on a large message board an "astonishing" level of anti-semitism is bullshit.

Hristowl said:
Have you seen the Ten Commandment’s thread?

Thanks for directing me that way. But, which line do you think must be crossed before speech which is perhaps critical of Jews becomes anti-semitic speech? In your opinion, was that line crossed in the Ten Commandments thread?

Free and Fun1’s posts. The old line that ‘I know Jewish guys who say exactly the same thing’ etcetc does not make such views any less prejudiced. Dillo’s comments about Christians doing the Jews work (echoes of the above).

But, ok, I will withdraw the ‘astonishingly’ claim – it’s just unlike anything I’ve seen before.

Hristowl said:
Free and Fun1’s posts. The old line that ‘I know Jewish guys who say exactly the same thing’ etcetc does not make such views any less prejudiced. Dillo’s comments about Christians doing the Jews work (echoes of the above).

But, ok, I will withdraw the ‘astonishingly’ claim – it’s just unlike anything I’ve seen before.

Go back and confront them. :huh:

Hristowl said:

Come on, now. Haven't you ever remarked on a behavior that you have found to be peculiar to some Gentiles that you know? I honestly believe that hypersensitivity in these matters is a harmful thing. It's not human nature to perpetually walk around on eggshells. If people are harassed and harangued to the point where they're afraid to even say the WORDS, "Jew" or "Gentile", much less offer an honest criticism, a boomerang effect is created. That's when we start seeing some REAL hate. I say, let's all grow a bit thicker skins, and keep the lines of communication open. Jews have nothing to fear from me.

I'll agree with that (I’m obviously referring to musicman’s post here) and was mainly commenting upon our mutual friend rtwngAvngr’s contribution.

It’s interesting though that you’ve assumed I’m Jewish. I’m Catholic (culturally at least)

New Topics

Forum List

Back