The enemies of free speech are at it again.

No-one believes there is freedom of any sort in the Occupied Territories. The arrest of Issa Amro and his kangaroo trial is one of the ways the Israelis oppress the Palestinian people.
He will be found guilty.

The enemies of free Islamo-speak are at it again.

Is free speech a crime in Palestine?

Attempts by the Palestinian Authority to arrest Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC) member Najat Abu Bakr for statements she made alleging corruption by a government minister have ignited a discussion about defamation being a crime and calls for its decriminalization.

It will be interesting to see this "free democracy" in action, again criminalizing free speech. But hey, these are the same assholes who throw historians in jail for writing books.

Ofer Military Prison (Territoires palestiniens) (AFP) - Prominent Palestinian activist Issa Amro went on trial in an Israeli military court Sunday on accusations of inciting violence, charges rights groups call a bid to silence him....

...lawyer Gaby Lasky told reporters the "Israeli military cannot stop non-violent demonstrations with weapons, so they're doing it through criminalisation of ... freedom of speech and freedom of demonstration."

"I think we proved it wasn't an illegal demonstration and it was not a violent demonstration, and incitement is not carrying slogans" critical of Israel's occupation, Lasky told reporters.

Amnesty International has said the charges against Amro do not "stand up to any scrutiny."

"If he is convicted, we will consider Issa Amro a prisoner of conscience," Amnesty's Magdalena Mughrabi said previously.

Israeli military trial begins for prominent Palestinian activist

free speech is always limited by slander laws, jew-hater.

now do the world a favor and move to Gaza.

No-one believes there is freedom of any sort in the Occupied Territories. The arrest of Issa Amro and his kangaroo trial is one of the ways the Israelis oppress the Palestinian people.
He will be found guilty.

really, terrorist supporter? have you been? because I have.

here are some luxury hotels in the territories for you to stay at. just don't come back. the world will be better for it.

The Best Palestinian Territories Luxury Hotels of 2017 (with Prices) - TripAdvisor

A Jew in the West Bank is a dead Jew and you're belly aching about a trial.
Louie, the Brain Dead.

And I am Jewish.

rofl_exmple_image_2.png

Where did that happen? And I am Jewish.

if you're jewish (and I doubt you are) then you are pathetically ignorant, self-hating and self-destructive without an ounce of knowledge or understanding about the history of or current reality of the region.

and if you're a jew, I think you should go to the West Bank and tell them you're a jew and see how nice your terrorist brothers treat you.

if you're jewish (and I doubt you are) then you are pathetically ignorant, self-hating and self-destructive without an ounce of knowledge or understanding about the history of or current reality of the region.

and if you're a jew, I think you should go to the West Bank and tell them you're a jew and see how nice your terrorist brothers treat you.
I already discussed this with Loser; he won't go because he's too sensitive to put himself in the middle of a war zone.
You know, a "war zone" like Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
In other words, Loser is very delicate.

I already discussed this with Loser; he won't go because he's too sensitive to put himself in the middle of a war zone.
You know, a "war zone" like Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
In other words, Loser is very delicate.

I've been a few times... and I've been to Gaza and the West Bank and Jordan..

he should shut up if he's too scared to go.

They ain't stoppin' me. I don't play. :funnyface:

Oh wow, my first love was a Hebrew girl.

I still long for her to this day. We were a perfect match.

He will be found guilty.

Palestinian Newspapers

I've had had like 2 girls that mesh with me since then. still they weren't the ones.

He will be found guilty.

here are some luxury hotels in the territories for you to stay at. just don't come back. the world will be better for it.

The Best Palestinian Territories Luxury Hotels of 2017 (with Prices) - TripAdvisor
You do not understand the rudeness of telling people to leave their home.

He will be found guilty.

You do not understand the rudeness of telling people to leave their home.
You're right. Jordan should never have told the citizens of Palestine to leave for Jordan.

Forum List

Back