The enemies of America want the United States to fail.

This is true. I've never heard an opposition party openly hoping a President to fail or the leaders of that party setting the agenda that the President will be a one term President.

Changing the Position? Ha! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]
I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laCoCJaHtEM&feature=related]Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Fight!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Fight!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg]Hillary Clinton Ad - 3 AM White House Ringing Phone - YouTube[/ame]
Hillary Clinton Ad - 3 AM White House Ringing Phone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quHlM1q0Y2A&feature=related]SNL Makes fun of President Obama - YouTube[/ame]
SNL Makes fun of President Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZIKgEFPlU]Paul SImon - You Can Call Me Al (Chevy Chase Version) - YouTube[/ame]
Paul SImon - You Can Call Me Al (Chevy Chase Version)

Obama and his followers want this country to fail and they don't know what that will do for them. He came from one of the most liberal colleges in the country, grew up in a church that is radical at best and subversive on a mild day, honed his skills in Chicago one of the most corrupt political machines in the entire work and he has no plan but to spend money he doesn't have and has no idea of where it came from. Some of you on this thread think that communicating is to see how many profane words you can string together to make a sentence.

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Yes he did. Why do you lie for Bush? Have I told you recently how much I despise you people?

He did not. You cannot prove your tired old talking points. And just who the fuck are you that I give half a shit that you "despise" me? Get the fuck over yourself, chump.

You really don't want to know. .

You're half right; I really don't give a shit. Although the tough guy bit was pretty hilarious, thanks. The fact remains that you cannot prove your tired old liberal talking points and you never will.

Are you done fucking yourself yet?

updated 7/5/2008 6:57:12 PM ET

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

What's now left is the final and complicated push to clean up the remaining radioactive debris at the former Tuwaitha nuclear complex about 12 miles south of Baghdad — using teams that include Iraqi experts recently trained in the Chernobyl fallout zone in Ukraine.

"Everyone is very happy to have this safely out of Iraq," said a senior U.S. official who outlined the nearly three-month operation to The Associated Press. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject.

While yellowcake alone is not considered potent enough for a so-called "dirty bomb" — a conventional explosive that disperses radioactive material — it could stir widespread panic if incorporated in a blast. Yellowcake also can be enriched for use in reactors and, at higher levels, nuclear weapons using sophisticated equipment.

The Iraqi government sold the yellowcake to a Canadian uranium producer, Cameco Corp., in a transaction the official described as worth "tens of millions of dollars." A Cameco spokesman, Lyle Krahn, declined to discuss the price, but said the yellowcake will be processed at facilities in Ontario for use in energy-producing reactors.

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq - msnbc.com

This is pretty interesting that you bring this up. It's well known that Iraq produces yellowcake and part of the "charge" was Iraq was trying to import yellowcake from Nigeria. It's fine..anyway. It's part of the whole "conflation" around the Iraq invasion. America's not new at invading foreign nations for little or no reason and has been doing so since it's inception. Iraq was no different. Set up essentially by the CIA, Hussien has been a patsy for the American Military ever since. From the proxy war on Iran, to the "whipping boy" bombings and sanctions, to the first gulf invasion to the final conquering of the nation, Iraq has suffered greatly at the hands of various American administrations. There's no doubt this is due in large part to Iraq sitting on an ocean of oil.

But please..these sort of articles are for the rubes.

Most of us know better.

He did not. You cannot prove your tired old talking points. And just who the fuck are you that I give half a shit that you "despise" me? Get the fuck over yourself, chump.

You really don't want to know. Not what you might think or hope...I deal with real assholes like you every day, gangs...prostitutes..junkies...drug dealers...and I place lying pieces of shit like you in the same class. But if you insist on "knowing me"...I'm up at N. 125th and Aurora in Seattle* kicking scum ass just about every day...

*I don't recommend anyone offer their real location as it could put them in a compromised situation. One must be careful of internet creeps. I deal with creeps all of the time so it really doesn't matter.

The republican party of which I am a member needs to clean house...we should start by insisting that the liars and pissants that try to run cover for Bush should shut the fuck up. He lied us into Afgahnistan and Iraq when all he had to do was knock out Al Queda. Then he proceeded to live off the fear he generated and maintained to cover the destruction of our economy. Republicans need to own up to their gross negligence.

You can go fuck yourself.

I'm up at N. 125th and Aurora in Seattle*

LOL And that makes you a tough guy? Do you live in the hooker motels?

I suspected he was a filthy whore, now it all makes sense!

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

What's now left is the final and complicated push to clean up the remaining radioactive debris at the former Tuwaitha nuclear complex about 12 miles south of Baghdad — using teams that include Iraqi experts recently trained in the Chernobyl fallout zone in Ukraine.

"Everyone is very happy to have this safely out of Iraq," said a senior U.S. official who outlined the nearly three-month operation to The Associated Press. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject.

While yellowcake alone is not considered potent enough for a so-called "dirty bomb" — a conventional explosive that disperses radioactive material — it could stir widespread panic if incorporated in a blast. Yellowcake also can be enriched for use in reactors and, at higher levels, nuclear weapons using sophisticated equipment.

The Iraqi government sold the yellowcake to a Canadian uranium producer, Cameco Corp., in a transaction the official described as worth "tens of millions of dollars." A Cameco spokesman, Lyle Krahn, declined to discuss the price, but said the yellowcake will be processed at facilities in Ontario for use in energy-producing reactors.

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq - msnbc.com

This is pretty interesting that you bring this up. It's well known that Iraq produces yellowcake and part of the "charge" was Iraq was trying to import yellowcake from Nigeria. It's fine..anyway. It's part of the whole "conflation" around the Iraq invasion. America's not new at invading foreign nations for little or no reason and has been doing so since it's inception. Iraq was no different. Set up essentially by the CIA, Hussien has been a patsy for the American Military ever since. From the proxy war on Iran, to the "whipping boy" bombings and sanctions, to the first gulf invasion to the final conquering of the nation, Iraq has suffered greatly at the hands of various American administrations. There's no doubt this is due in large part to Iraq sitting on an ocean of oil.

Most of us know better.

Yeah Right. If the US goes under, I guess you will always be welcome in Peace Loving Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, or North Korea. I'm sure you will fit right in. You have the Spirit down pat. :lol:

Most of us know better.

Oh, was poor little saddam just a victim, Swallow? And look at all this great free oil we got! Oh, wait...

This is true. I've never heard an opposition party openly hoping a President to fail or the leaders of that party setting the agenda that the President will be a one term President.

Nope.

And none of these even come close to fulfilling the criteria I set in this thread.

I'll do it again..as plain as punch.

-Elected Democratic Leader openly advocating for the Opposition party's President to fail and/or setting a policy agenda geared to make the Opposition President a one term President.

Go.

Most of us know better.

Oh, was poor little saddam just a victim, Swallow? And look at all this great free oil we got! Oh, wait...

Did the Iraq war pay for its self like Bush told us it would?

Wow.

First post directed to me..that wasn't directed toward you and asking to swallow my load.

Gosh you are a freak. Your obsession is noticed.

For the cheap seats. There's no way I would let you..or any other guy suck my dick.

Not how I am hard wired. I like girls.

You may like men..and there's nothing wrong with that mind you..

But stop asking straight men to gargle their cum...boy.

Looks bad.

Most of us know better.

Did the Iraq war pay for its self like Bush told us it would?

So now you are saying it wasn't about oil? Ok.

Wow.

First post directed to me..that wasn't directed toward you and asking to swallow my load.

For the cheap seats. There's no way I would let you..or any other guy suck my dick.

Looks bad.

You're trying too hard, Swallow. No one buys this transparent over-compensation bit. Look, your lifestyle choices are up to you, but try to keep it to yourself.

Nope.

And none of these even come close to fulfilling the criteria I set in this thread.

-Elected Democratic Leader openly advocating for the Opposition party's President to fail and/or setting a policy agenda geared to make the Opposition President a one term President.

Go.

You make it too easy. The answer lies in the Election Process, silly. That's why we have Elections. If you think Democratic Party Leaders Support much of Anything coming from the other side of the Aisle, you are misinformed. I'm surprised at your claim. Your thinking is somehow inverted.

Nope.

Go.

You make it too easy. The answer lies in the Election Process, silly. That's why we have Elections. If you think Democratic Party Leaders Support much of Anything coming from the other side of the Aisle, you are misinformed. I'm surprised at your claim. Your thinking is somehow inverted. The Norm is to oppose the opposition Sallow. 8 Year's effecting Public opinion against Bush, and you want to depict it as the DNC Leadership had nothing to do with it? Not realistic.

Most of us know better.

Yeah Right. If the US goes under, I guess you will always be welcome in Peace Loving Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, or North Korea. I'm sure you will fit right in. You have the Spirit down pat. :lol:

Which of those countries attacked the US?

Nope.

Go.

You make it too easy. The answer lies in the Election Process, silly. That's why we have Elections. If you think Democratic Party Leaders Support much of Anything coming from the other side of the Aisle, you are misinformed. I'm surprised at your claim. Your thinking is somehow inverted. The Norm is to oppose the opposition Sallow. 8 Year's effecting Public opinion against Bush, and you want to depict it as the DNC Leadership had nothing to do with it? Not realistic.

No it doesn't.

Elections are elections. And campaigns for elections are separate (at least they use to be) from setting domestic and foreign policy.

The criteria is simple. Find an elected Democratic Leader advocating for a policy of making the Opposition President a one term president.

Find an elected Democratic Leader advocating for the failure of the Opposition leader's policies.

I can go a bit further. 2 Democratic presidents were impeached..by the Republicans. And 2 Republican Presidents, who lost the popular vote..where put into the office by the Supreme Court.

Republicans are constantly nullifying elections and advocating for making it harder to vote.

Wow.

Looks bad.

You're trying too hard, Swallow. No one buys this transparent over-compensation bit. Look, your lifestyle choices are up to you, but try to keep it to yourself.

Buys what? Facts are facts. In this thread..you captured a post that was not directed to you to ask for a swallow.

Why is that?

Because little boy..you are pretty gay.

I can't help you. :lol:

Man up to what?

That the republican party will vote against bills they wrote themselves just last week if the president gets on board with them.

How does it feel being a 38-percenter and falling ?

You really dont get it do you?

Obamas numbers are falling like this because he has NOT stood up to the republicans but has tried to conjole them into co operation with him.

You guys would hate him no matter what he did.

You hate him for things that he never did.

Obama is losing in the numbers because he refuses to make a stand and fight for what we hired him to Do.

I would have answered that poll to say I disaproved too you fool.

Seems you don't get it.

Obama is an empty suit devoid of leadership. His big plan so far is to go on a whining tour this past week where he has boo-hoo'ed over 100 times that he can't get shit done and wants people to complain to their congressmen to pass his "jobs" bill. This is not unlike someone hanging their limp dick out for everyone to see while complaining that he can't get an erection. Wow, such leadership. Harry Reid is over Congress. Why is Obama asking the American people to contact their congressmen to pass his act when he could just give old Harry a call and tell him to put it up for a vote? Obama thinks his power lies in his oratory skill and power of persuation instead of actually showing a backbone and leading. Pleading his case over and over while blaming everyone but himself just hasn't been working for him the last 3 years, but he isn't smart enough to figure that out. God help us if there are enough of you sheeple out there to get this moron reelected for another term. He's damn near destroyed the economy as it is, we can't afford 4 more years of this.

Forum List

Back