The enemies of America want the United States to fail.

Want him to fail ?

Nah.

He failed several years ago.

He needs to man-up and accept responsibility, vs. everything on GW Bush.

When's he going to man-up, should be the question here.

Man up to what?

That the republican party will vote against bills they wrote themselves just last week if the president gets on board with them.

Yeah because that was the next election after your team LIED us into war

YOU are lying right now.

we went to war in 2003.

IN the 2004 election people did not know that the info was lies.

In 2006 enough information had creeped out about the lies they proffered that Americans were realizing the lies.

Dear Uneducated Moron -

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

What part of "JOINT RESOLUTION" requires further dumbing down, you stupid fuck?

Want him to fail ?

Nah.

Man up to what?

That the republican party will vote against bills they wrote themselves just last week if the president gets on board with them.

How does it feel being a 38-percenter and falling ?

I am not sure that Obama is an American, not talking about where he was born but his attitude toward what made this country great.

"Yes, we found a biological laboratory in Iraq which the UN prohibited." -- President Bush in remarks in Poland, published internationally June 1, 2003.

Dont know about that. But the links I refereed to were from 2006

Yeah because that was the next election after your team LIED us into war

Face it, you got nothing. Add in that democrats didnt read the intel sent to them instead relying on clintons sit rep. in voting for the war.

You just dont have any real evidence.

Now can I put you down as the official denier of the items found in 2006?

You neo con christian fascists are lying sacks of liquid shit. Most Americans, including most democrats, supported Bush after 9/11 and he took full advantage of that trust and faith. Bush was criminally negligent allowing Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora just so he and Cheney could maintain their grip of fear over the American population.
Aw, c'mon....lighten-up. It was nothing personal.

It was only.....

BU$INE$$!!!!

$

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts - YouTube[/ame]

$

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zt9BZD7mlc]Iraq For Sale - Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]

5star-general.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube[/ame]​

Want him to fail ?

Nah.

Man up to what?

You really dont get it do you?

Obamas numbers are falling like this because he has NOT stood up to the republicans but has tried to conjole them into co operation with him.

You guys would hate him no matter what he did.

You hate him for things that he never did.

Obama is losing in the numbers because he refuses to make a stand and fight for what we hired him to Do.

I would have answered that poll to say I disaproved too you fool.

You neo con christian fascists are lying sacks of liquid shit. Most Americans, including most democrats, supported Bush after 9/11 and he took full advantage of that trust and faith. Bush was criminally negligent allowing Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora just so he and Cheney could maintain their grip of fear over the American population. You people are disgusting. You have no conscience and no shame.

Are you operating under the delusion that your emoting constitutes an argument of some kind?

Just remember to flush and wash your hands after picking up after Huggy. ;)

Huggies3.preview.jpg

No, he did not. Why don't YOU stop lying right now?

Yes he did. Why do you lie for Bush? Have I told you recently how much I despise you people?

He did not. You cannot prove your tired old talking points. And just who the fuck are you that I give half a shit that you "despise" me? Get the fuck over yourself, chump.

You really don't want to know. Not what you might think or hope...I deal with real assholes like you every day, gangs...prostitutes..junkies...drug dealers...and I place lying pieces of shit like you in the same class. But if you insist on "knowing me"...I'm up at N. 125th and Aurora in Seattle* kicking scum ass just about every day...

*I don't recommend anyone offer their real location as it could put them in a compromised situation. One must be careful of internet creeps. I deal with creeps all of the time so it really doesn't matter.

The republican party of which I am a member needs to clean house...we should start by insisting that the liars and pissants that try to run cover for Bush should shut the fuck up. He lied us into Afgahnistan and Iraq when all he had to do was knock out Al Queda. Then he proceeded to live off the fear he generated and maintained to cover the destruction of our economy. Republicans need to own up to their gross negligence.

You can go fuck yourself.

Man up to what?

Obamas numbers are falling like this because he has NOT stood up to the republicans but has tried to conjole them into co operation with him.

Obama is losing in the numbers because he refuses to make a stand and fight for what we hired him to Do.

Thanks for admitting he's totally fucking useless.
Since that's the case - what good is he? He should resign immediately.

Thanks.

Yes he did. Why do you lie for Bush? Have I told you recently how much I despise you people?

He did not. You cannot prove your tired old talking points. And just who the fuck are you that I give half a shit that you "despise" me? Get the fuck over yourself, chump.

You really don't want to know. Not what you might think or hope...I deal with real assholes like you every day, gangs...prostitutes..junkies...drug dealers...and I place lying pieces of shit like you in the same class. But if you insist on "knowing me"...I'm up at N. 125th and Aurora in Seattle* kicking scum ass just about every day...

*I don't recommend anyone offer their real location as it could put them in a compromised situation. One must be careful of internet creeps. I deal with creeps all of the time so it really doesn't matter.

The republican party of which I am a member needs to clean house...we should start by insisting that the liars and pissants that try to run cover for Bush should shut the fuck up. He lied us into Afgahnistan and Iraq when all he had to do was knock out Al Queda. Then he proceeded to live off the fear he generated and maintained to cover the destruction of our economy. Republicans need to own up to their gross negligence.

I'm up at N. 125th and Aurora in Seattle*

LOL And that makes you a tough guy? Do you live in the hooker motels?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw&feature=relmfu]"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy - YouTube[/ame]
"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

:eusa_whistle: :lol: :)

Ya' ever think the President and the 'enemies' might be one and the same!!??

Lots of circumstancial evidence....
No, the enemies of America are the scum who hope Americans will suffer the loss of their jobs.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

See post #12....

Still scum?
Where in post 12 did people say that they hoped all Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs the day the lying BushWhacker was elected????? So yes STILL scum!

YOU are lying right now.

we went to war in 2003.

IN the 2004 election people did not know that the info was lies.

In 2006 enough information had creeped out about the lies they proffered that Americans were realizing the lies.

Dear Uneducated Moron -

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

What part of "JOINT RESOLUTION" requires further dumbing down, you stupid fuck?
What part of AS A LAST RESORT (as was understood by Congress)
do YOU TEABAGGERS not understand?????

:eusa_eh:

March 09, 2003

"For a war to be just, it must meet several clearly defined criteria.

The war can be waged only as a last resort, with all nonviolent options exhausted.

The war's weapons must discriminate between combatants and noncombatants.

Its violence must be proportional to the injury we have suffered.

The attackers must have legitimate authority sanctioned by the society they profess to represent.The unanimous vote of approval in the Security Council to eliminate Iraq's weapons of mass destruction can still be honored, but our announced goals are now to achieve regime change and to establish a Pax Americana in the region, perhaps occupying the ethnically divided country for as long as a decade. For these objectives, we do not have international authority.

The peace it establishes must be a clear improvement over what exists."

Last edited:
This is true. I've never heard an opposition party openly hoping a President to fail or the leaders of that party setting the agenda that the President will be a one term President.

You're gettin' the spanking you so richy deserve, puppy:

If it's unpatriotic and supposedly treasonous for conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh to want Barack Obama's policies to fail in the middle of a serious recession, is it similarly so for Democrats who wished President Bush wouldn't succeed while the nation was at war?

In August 2006, a Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll asked the following of 900 registered voters:

Regardless of how you voted in the presidential election, would you say you want President Bush to succeed or not?

Here are the stunning results (h/t Patterico via NB reader Thomas Stewart):

[Democrats: 51% fail]

Yes, that says 51 percent of Democrats and 34 percent of Independents didn't want President Bush to succeed...even though our nation was at war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When these Democrats say they want Bush to fail, might this mean that they simply reject what they see as his far-right religious and corporate agenda? If so, it’s hard to see why independents—hardly right-wing zealots—hope he succeeds by 63 percent to 34 percent. Sadly, much of the Democratic Party wants to see this president crash and burn. [...]

Read more: Most Democrats Wanted Bush to Fail in 2006 Poll, Will Media Care? | NewsBusters.org
First of all, a FOX/GOP poll has no credibility at all.
And by 2006 everyone with a brain knew what a worthless lying POS the BushWhacker was, so why would anyone who loves this great country want him to succeed in his lies?

Your MessiahRushie, on the day Obama was elected did not say he wanted Obama's policies to fail, he spitefully said he hoped ALL Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs. That was how he wanted Obama and America to fail.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

This is true. I've never heard an opposition party openly hoping a President to fail or the leaders of that party setting the agenda that the President will be a one term President.

If it's unpatriotic and supposedly treasonous for conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh to want Barack Obama's policies to fail in the middle of a serious recession, is it similarly so for Democrats who wished President Bush wouldn't succeed while the nation was at war?

In August 2006, a Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll asked the following of 900 registered voters:

Regardless of how you voted in the presidential election, would you say you want President Bush to succeed or not?

Yes, that says 51 percent of Democrats and 34 percent of Independents didn't want President Bush to succeed...even though our nation was at war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When these Democrats say they want Bush to fail, might this mean that they simply reject what they see as his far-right religious and corporate agenda? If so, it’s hard to see why independents—hardly right-wing zealots—hope he succeeds by 63 percent to 34 percent. Sadly, much of the Democratic Party wants to see this president crash and burn. [...]

Read more: Most Democrats Wanted Bush to Fail in 2006 Poll, Will Media Care? | NewsBusters.org
And by 2006 everyone with a brain knew what a worthless lying POS the BushWhacker was, so why would anyone who loves this great country want him to succeed in his lies?

Your MessiahRushie, on the day Obama was elected did not say he wanted Obama's policies to fail, he spitefully said he hoped ALL Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs. That was how he wanted Obama and America to fail.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

Fox isn't credible?
LOL!
Pull your nose off of Obama's asshole for a moment and look at the Neilson ratings.

Thanks for admitting he's totally fucking useless.
Since that's the case - what good is he? He should resign immediately.
What a shame those standards didn't apply (2001-2008), before....

....drove our economy into-the-ditch.

bush_republicard.jpg

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

Fox isn't credible?
LOL!
Pull your nose off of Obama's asshole for a moment and look at the Neilson ratings.
Neilson does not rate credibility!!! :asshole:

Forum List

Back