The Endgame Full White Genocide documentary

White people are destroying their own culture through extremely liberal college educations and making everyone in power feel as though the United States owes the rest of the world things for all of our atrocities. If you look at the way any country conducted wars and treated people in the past there would be atrocities. They pretend as if the US is the only country that does anything wrong.
You are right. The white anti white are the biggest threat to white survival. The white guilt they have is a detriment and mental illness.
What are the whites guilty of?
Which whites? If you are talkin about in general I would say letting their countries be taken over by a foreign people who have been evicted from EVERY known nation in the world time and time again allowing those people to control their education system,media,politics etc. As a race we grew to comfortable and let out guard down.
I don't know. Maybe it will be a good thing to annihilate white people. Then there won't be anymore stable free countries considering white people made modern 1st world countries. It'll probably happen in like 50 years where whites are the minority. I'll be dead so who really cares.
Your kids? Grandkids? They will care...anyone with a HINT of pride in where they come from would care....
Good then us Native American Indians can subjugate you whites for a while...
Evidence has shown European Hunters were here BEFORE Amerindians from Asia were.
What you mean is white genocide is funny...I am sure it is to you.
Not at all. You have every right to preserve white people. What is hilarious is your notion that you need to.
Which means you are obviously not paying attention that white people are a disappearing race. Watch the video...tell me what you think.
You guys need to start reproducing instead of making excuses.
I have at least six children.

I kinda doubt that you have fathered any children. I think you're probably a black fag.
I have 4 and plan on at least 2 more.
I kinda doubt that. I think it is more likely that you are a teenaged virgin who wishes he could attract a female.

White people are destroying their own culture through extremely liberal college educations and making everyone in power feel as though the United States owes the rest of the world things for all of our atrocities. If you look at the way any country conducted wars and treated people in the past there would be atrocities. They pretend as if the US is the only country that does anything wrong.
You are right. The white anti white are the biggest threat to white survival. The white guilt they have is a detriment and mental illness.
Which whites? If you are talkin about in general I would say letting their countries be taken over by a foreign people who have been evicted from EVERY known nation in the world time and time again allowing those people to control their education system,media,politics etc. As a race we grew to comfortable and let out guard down.
I don't know. Maybe it will be a good thing to annihilate white people. Then there won't be anymore stable free countries considering white people made modern 1st world countries. It'll probably happen in like 50 years where whites are the minority. I'll be dead so who really cares.
Your kids? Grandkids? They will care...anyone with a HINT of pride in where they come from would care....
Evidence has shown European Hunters were here BEFORE Amerindians from Asia were.
Not at all. You have every right to preserve white people. What is hilarious is your notion that you need to.
Which means you are obviously not paying attention that white people are a disappearing race. Watch the video...tell me what you think.

I kinda doubt that you have fathered any children. I think you're probably a black fag.
I kinda doubt that. I think it is more likely that you are a teenaged virgin who wishes he could attract a female.
Don't care what you think. :) Rag head gonna be a rag head...

Don't care what you think. :) Rag head gonna be a rag head...
If you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't have responded, dumbass!

Native Americans had slavery for war prisoners and ritual sacrifices long before the US took over. I don't see that we did anything different than they did to each other.
The Indians didn't claim to be Christians or a Christian nation, get it? Several tribes also were non-violent by mutual agreement..

People can claim to be whatever religion they want. Many seem to claim a religion but in reality don't give a fuck about it. I believe the catholic church also held the opinion that the darker someones skin is the less of sole they had so they believed the Indians to be sub human.

Your bigoted 'belief' is wrong, idiot.

Native Americans had slavery for war prisoners and ritual sacrifices long before the US took over. I don't see that we did anything different than they did to each other.
The Indians didn't claim to be Christians or a Christian nation, get it? Several tribes also were non-violent by mutual agreement..

People can claim to be whatever religion they want. Many seem to claim a religion but in reality don't give a fuck about it. I believe the catholic church also held the opinion that the darker someones skin is the less of sole they had so they believed the Indians to be sub human.

Ok. Fine. I couldn't find it. You still have yet to contribute anything in any post you've made other than calling people idiot or moron.

Ok. Fine. I couldn't find it. ...

Why would you make such a claim if you couldn't support it?

I don't research shit like this on a daily basis but either way it doesn't matter. I don't like the catholic church. They molest children.

I don't research shit like this on a daily basis but either way it doesn't matter.....

If you're going to make specific claims, it does matter.

I don't research shit like this on a daily basis but either way it doesn't matter.....

Alright bro. You still haven't contributed anything useful other than insulting people who talk.

Alright bro. You still haven't contributed anything useful ...

I didn't ask you to post claims you can't support.

Forum List

Back