The end to his presidency.......beautiful words to the ears.....

Yes, but that's not possible. Too many people don't think, they go with the simple options.

If the country have Proportional Representation, then there'd be political parties based on differing views and people would have a choice of who to vote for.

Sure, many would vote like idiots as always, but others would have a choice of who to support, and better politicians would get in, at the very least to make it harder for the bad politicians to be bad.
Absolutely! I believe the more political party's, the better. How about...

The American Union Party - for Americans who believe in using union labor.
The American Women's Party - for Americans who believe in more women representation in the work force.
The Foreign Influence Party - for Americans who are worried about undue foreign influence in politics.
The American Beer Party - for Americans who believe in drinking beer.
The anti-Celtics Party - for Americans who hate the Boston Celtics.
The American Party Party - for Americans who love to party.
The Lon Chaney Party - for Americans who dig werewolf's.
The list is endless...

Well generally what seems to happen is parties exist on the political spectrum.

So, a center right, center left, traditional right, traditional left and further left and further right usually make up parliament.

Oh! He's really really done now! He won't win the nomination!
First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.
And then the new right and alt-right will put all of you in body bags and take back the entire federal government.

You will lose the war because our hatred for you knows no limits.

First, we take back the House and Senate this fall, then second, we begin impeachment proceedings. Republicans have fucked this country for the last time. They are hated. They are on their way out, along with that narcissistic POS President.

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

If Pence is president in 2020 you don't know what will happen.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.
If Trump is impeached, Democrats are going to be bleed dry in the streets.

Democrats should do everything they can to make sure Trump does not get impeached. If Trump is impeached, Pence is president.

With Trump's record, it'll be easy enough for a good candidate to kick Trump's ass.

My advice is to dial it back a hair, buzzy.

Senator Lindsey said today that if Trump the clown fires Mueller, it will be the beggining of the end for this lunatic....finally finally a wall of decent by GOP cowards has finally emerged.

FOR THE LAST TIME, A INNOCENT MAN.....DON'T KEEP DOING STUPID SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTING IDIOTS!!!

Get back to us in 7 years...Until then get lots of tissues.

My advice is to dial it back a hair, buzzy.
I am a creation of the evil of the Democratic party. I am all business with sincere and heart-felt hatred for the traitors and their foreign masters.

I am the karma that will bestow judgment on these demonic souls.

Forum List

Back