The End Times

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
11 Concerning the beast who was, and is not, he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to destruction.

Yep, the beast is a king. Every king there ever was ... was a man.

That might well change if computers take control. Read those same scriptures with an open mind, and consider what could possibly cause the beast to have control over all finances.

If someone came over to me now and spat out quotes attributed to Jesus, I’d kick the ignoramous in the nuts.

If someone came over to me now and spat out quotes attributed to Jesus, I’d kick the ignoramous in the nuts.
So none of that stuff about Jesus in the bible is true? So no actual virgin birth?

So none of that stuff about Jesus in the bible is true? So no actual virgin birth?
The NT is a crock.
So what about all the stuff Moses made up... um... I mean wrote. That stuff is real?
The Torah.
Get the NT out of your brainZ
So in Genesis, how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

The NT is a crock.
So what about all the stuff Moses made up... um... I mean wrote. That stuff is real?
The Torah.

Jews are cursed by God and their father is devil.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

The NT is a crock.
The Torah.

The Holy Bible contains the word Australia not

Crackpots. Speculative, wishful- thinking crackpots caught up in tradition and popular culture.

So that means you have no clue.
On the contrary; I've posted plenty of Scripture passages that affirm a preterist position.

What I see from crackpots are extra-biblical theories or passages that have a connection to the future only in the mind of the one posting them.

Last edited:
The NT is a crock.
The Torah.

What does that even mean?

Just curious, does your cross really fend off the devil, or do you still get the urge to whack off?

The NT is a crock.
The Torah.

Just curious, does your cross really fend off the devil, or do you still get the urge to whack off?

The religion that came out of Rome was not the religion Jesus began. They brought in statues, icons, graven images into the churches and homes--a little metal cross is under one of those things condemned to use.
Jesus who represents his God and Father of LOVE. I would say would NEVER have a torture death device as the image for his religion. The great apostasy ( 2Thess 2:3)brought all that junk in.

The Torah.

The religion that came out of Rome was not the religion Jesus began. .

You are wrong!

The Torah.

The religion that came out of Rome was not the religion Jesus began. .

You are wrong!

How many religions Jesus began, killed the members of their own religion for Adolf Hitler= 0

The prophet Isaiah for told a return to the time of the judges. We are still in the time of the kings. Israel's last king is that man of sin, the scapegoat of Leviticus 16. He will rule with a rod of iron. After him, the judges (the Lord's anointed) will serve the Lord for a thousand years. Then comes the end. Relax, we still have fifty generations to go.

The prophet Isaiah for told a return to the time of the judges. We are still in the time of the kings. Israel's last king is that man of sin, the scapegoat of Leviticus 16. He will rule with a rod of iron. After him, the judges (the Lord's anointed) will serve the Lord for a thousand years. Then comes the end. Relax, we still have fifty generations to go.

Har-mageddon occurs before the thousand year reign. Jesus is already on his throne at this point in time-Rev 6--he receives his crown, he is the rider of the white horse, but Rev goes on to say--Michael took that ride. Michael is Jesus (1Thess 4:16) Daniel 12:1)

Har-mageddon occurs before the thousand year reign. Jesus is already on his throne at this point in time-Rev 6--he receives his crown, he is the rider of the white horse, but Rev goes on to say--Michael took that ride. Michael is Jesus (1Thess 4:16) Daniel 12:1)
.Forgive a poor altar-touched madman for telling the truth of what I have received at the altar. Perhaps God.lied to me. There is scriptural precedent for God sending a lying spirit to those who reject the truth. If this is delusion, it is a grand one and I am content with it.

.Forgive a poor altar-touched madman for telling the truth of what I have received at the altar. Perhaps God.lied to me. There is scriptural precedent for God sending a lying spirit to those who reject the truth. If this is delusion, it is a grand one and I am content with it.

I advise you to make sure of all things-- Jesus taught--satan is the ruler of this world. I guarantee he owns 99% of all religion on earth( 2Cor 11:12-15)-- The world has been living a delusion from the start.

Forum List

Back