The end run around MItt Romney--Ron Paul--that could very well backfire on the RNC

Ron Paul has a loyal cult following attracted by his position on legalized drugs. They are his personal traveling political carnival. They can boost his numbers in any localized area. Nationally, Paul has still never gotten out of single digits.

Why do you support obamush?

All other GOP candidates have stated they have no intention of forming a 3rd party to run as an independent.
Funny, Ron Paul has said that a million times.

With the exception of Ron Paul--they have all stated that they will support the eventual GOP nominee.
Why would Ron Paul support candidates that he sees as wrong? Answer: Ron Paul is the only candidate who is not an establishment puppet.

Newt said he would not vote for Paul and Assjell (Santorum) is right behind Newt on that.

Ron Paul has a loyal cult following attracted by his position on legalized drugs. They are his personal traveling political carnival. They can boost his numbers in any localized area. Nationally, Paul has still never gotten out of single digits.

Saying this over and over doesn't make it true.
You may want to clearify that comment
There is not such thing as a Ron Paul Cult
That is unless kitten and puppies is saying the Constitution has a cult following.

If Paul does not get the nom I hope he runs third party... I like tens of thousands of others (if not many many more) will still be doing a write in for Paul.

Fuck the Republican party if they pick 2 liberals in a row, McCain and Mitt.

And Newt has a small cult following that wants to spend tax payer money on putting mirrors in space to make night time traveling easier... Nutty people like you Kat.

He is one of the 8 Ron Paul haters on these boards, he thinks he is in a super majority...

If Paul does not get the nom I hope he runs third party... I like tens of thousands of others (if not many many more) will still be doing a write in for Paul.

Fuck the Republican party if they pick 2 liberals in a row, McCain and Mitt.

Fuck the Republican party if they pick 2 liberals in a row, McCain and Mitt
Do not forget about newt

That is unless kitten and puppies is saying the Constitution has a cult following.

At your suggestion I did some research.

The cult of Ron Paul - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com
Ron Paul cult...when will you stop trying to shove your crazy candidate down our throats? - Yahoo! Answers
My Personal Experience with the Deranged Members of the Ron Paul Cult | RedState
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SugjSZgILM]THE CULT OF RON PAUL! - YouTube[/ame]
The Poor Misguided Cult of Ron Paul | Socyberty

If there IS no Ron Paul cult, his followers behave in such a cult-like manner as to be a distinction without a difference.

Ron Paul cult...when will you stop trying to shove your crazy candidate down our throats? - Yahoo! Answers
My Personal Experience with the Deranged Members of the Ron Paul Cult | RedState
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SugjSZgILM]THE CULT OF RON PAUL! - YouTube[/ame]

If there IS no Ron Paul cult, his followers behave in such a cult-like manner as to be a distinction without a difference.

Sounds like a Romney cult supporters or didn't you know some consider mormonism a cult? Yep you have been punked by a Romney supporter

Wait...did you seriously just say "Here is some research" and then link to Yahoo answers?

It's funny how we all offer our opinions as if we are experts and no matter what actually happens we somehow convince ourselves we were right. Human nature is funny.

All other GOP candidates have stated they have no intention of forming a 3rd party to run as an independent.

With the exception of Ron Paul--they have all stated that they will support the eventual GOP nominee.
Why would Ron Paul support candidates that he sees as wrong? Answer: Ron Paul is the only candidate who is not an establishment puppet.

Have you read his economic plans for how he will cut back on government spending?

He's SOMEBODY's puppet that's for damned sure.

It's funny how we all offer our opinions as if we are experts and no matter what actually happens we somehow convince ourselves we were right. Human nature is funny.

Well, you would know.

Not as well as you. There is only so much you can learn through observation.

You know, i was going to make a crack about how you LDS still believe Joseph Smith's lies after every last one of them has been debunked by scientists.

I, on the other hand, only believe things that can be proved.

Can you prove God? Nope. No God. Simple enough.

Have you read his economic plans for how he will cut back on government spending?

He's SOMEBODY's puppet that's for damned sure.
You're right. Ron Paul is a puppet of the Constitution and the average American.

Forum List

Back