The End of UN 181

Does that mean that you believe that the Palestinians are the aggressors?
Since when is a mortar or rocket is a defenssive weapon?

The Palestinians were using those a hundred years ago?
I responded to your question about, 'Does that mean you believe the Palestinians are the agressors?" Notwere. See how you turn the subject. You need to stop your silly game. Simply answer the simple question, you slobbering simpleton.

I responded to your question about, 'Does that mean you believe the Palestinians are the agressors?" Notwere. See how you turn the subject. You need to stop your silly game. Simply answer the simple question, you slobbering simpleton.

My question:

Your answer:

What does that have to do with a war that started a hundred years ago?

My question:

Your answer:

What war started a hundred years ago?

My question:

Your answer:

What war started a hundred years ago?

Why are you posting in this forum when you don't know squat about the conflict?

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And as even most grade-schoolers know the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition. The region's Arabs took a somewhat different route:
"On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War"

Actually, it is. The Pals business is in concert with such Nazi era ideology as genocide of the Jewish people. You conveniently ignore the fact that islamist ideology and Nazi ideology share much in common. You are hoping to ignore the goals of Hamas as stated in their charter.

Your rabid Jooooooo hating simply doesn't allow you the ability to think these things through.
The Pals are not an "occupying force" and you choose to ignore Hamas leaders more current statements and positions regarding Israel. The truth is, Hamas has been moving away from armed conflict to more moderate positions for some time now.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

And as even most grade-schoolers know the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition. The region's Arabs took a somewhat different route:
"On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War"

Except the plan was only proposed. It was never Implemented. There was no resolution 181.

And the Pals business being what? The destruction of the state of Israel, terrorism, Jihad, intolerance, IslamoNazism?

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
It's none of your fuckin' business, what their business is, bigot-boy!
Why would it be your business to lie about Israel then, asshole? And how do you type with your tongue securely lodged into yur mosque imam's anus? These are questions that need to be answered.

Actually, it is. The Pals business is in concert with such Nazi era ideology as genocide of the Jewish people. You conveniently ignore the fact that islamist ideology and Nazi ideology share much in common. You are hoping to ignore the goals of Hamas as stated in their charter.

Your rabid Jooooooo hating simply doesn't allow you the ability to think these things through.
The Pals are not an "occupying force" and you choose to ignore Hamas leaders more current statements and positions regarding Israel. The truth is, Hamas has been moving away from armed conflict to more moderate positions for some time now.

There's really no such such thing as "moderate" islamic terrorists.

Palestinians hand out candy to children to honor the murdering of Israelis (Palestinians Hand Out Candy After Murder of 5 Israelis in Their Sleep) or of suicide "martyrs" encouraging their children to emulate them ( http://www.satp.org/...16/Article3.htm )

I can't accept your wilfull ignorance as an excuse for lies.

Forum List

Back