The End of UN 181

Liar, please provide the link for "UN security council rejecting the resolution". The resolution was voted and passed with a majority of 72% of nations voting for. That makes it a valid and legal resolution.

You see How easy it is making a fool out of you?

S/PV.271 of 19 March 1948
Now he provides me a link that is a "discussion". The document doesn't even mention 181 once. So therefore there was no such rejection. Again, I ask, where is the security council VOTE rejecting 181? You have it, squirmy liar? No.

Yes it did.

In response to questions concerning implementation of General Assembly resolution 181 (II), the Mandatory Power stated that it has “accepted” the plan of partition with economic union recommended by the General Assembly but that it cannot participate in its implementation. While it wished to avoid any action which might be considered as obstructive, it could not itself be instrumental in putting into effect a plan which is not accepted by both the Arabs and the Jews of Palestine.

The plan proposed by the General Assembly is an integral plan which cannot succeed unless each of its parts can be carried out. There seems to be general agreement that the plan cannot now be implemented by peaceful means.

Pending the meeting of the proposed special session of the General Assembly, we believe that the Security Council should instruct the Palestine Commission to suspend its efforts to implement the proposed partition plan.

So, who is the liar?

Now he provides me a link that is a "discussion". The document doesn't even mention 181 once. So therefore there was no such rejection. Again, I ask, where is the security council VOTE rejecting 181? You have it, squirmy liar? No.

Yes it did.

In response to questions concerning implementation of General Assembly resolution 181 (II), the Mandatory Power stated that it has “accepted” the plan of partition with economic union recommended by the General Assembly but that it cannot participate in its implementation. While it wished to avoid any action which might be considered as obstructive, it could not itself be instrumental in putting into effect a plan which is not accepted by both the Arabs and the Jews of Palestine.

The plan proposed by the General Assembly is an integral plan which cannot succeed unless each of its parts can be carried out. There seems to be general agreement that the plan cannot now be implemented by peaceful means.

Pending the meeting of the proposed special session of the General Assembly, we believe that the Security Council should instruct the Palestine Commission to suspend its efforts to implement the proposed partition plan.

So, who is the liar?
Who won?
Who lost?

Yes it did.

So, who is the liar?
Who won?
Who lost?

The Palestinians won the right to keep their country.

Yes it did.

So, who is the liar?
Who won?
Who lost?

A simple fact is that there never has been a country called “Palestine”. This has been explained to you on many ocassions. I find that your statement and those statements that mirror it are intended as not-so-subtle rejections of the country of Israel.

The Jewish people are a nation with the same rights for self-determination and self-rule and with the same rights to be recognized as a people as any other nation.

I’m not the least bit surprised at the unanimity of opinion among moslems that Israel must be destroyed as insensate Jew hatred is enshrined in islamic theology. But when (or more likely, if), moslems can accept that the Jewish people have the right to live as a discreet nation in their homeland (precisely the way Moslems do in islamic nations) there may eventually be peace.

The Jewish people are a nation with the same rights for self-determination and self-rule and with the same rights to be recognized as a people as any other nation.
And Palestinian's also have those very same rights that Israel is preventing them from exercising.

Yes it did.

So, who is the liar?
Who won?
Who lost?

You keep saying "the Palestinians" when there is no mention of such a people or nation, by the UN, the Arabs, or any international organization. So you admit that the Palestinians are an invented people then. Besides, "Arab objections" or being noted as objecting doesn't mean anything. bottom line is the Arabs rejected all these agreements and resultions and attacked and they got their butts kicked. Same thing happened in 1967. Now they want a do-over? Ain't gonna happen, especially not when the Palestinians have a terrorist Islamist group aka Hamas as their leadership.

League of nations was scrapped after it failed to stop the Nazis.

And Palestinian's also have those very same rights that Israel is preventing them from exercising.

Oh good lord what a whiner. You’re among those who wear that coveted badge of the professional complainer, the eternal whiner and those who make excuses for their self-created incompetence and ineptitude.

I noticed that your frothing whine-fest lacked any effort at addressing the inability of the “Palestinians” to overcome their self-inflicted "victimhood" status.

Many, many nations have had challenges to overcome including the after effects of war, poverty and colonialism. Some of those nations have suffered through and risen above such circumstances just within the last couple of decades or centuries. Why did so much of the world advance, while large swaths of the planet (primarily Middle Eastern islamist nations did not?

Europe stumbled through the Dark Ages and eventually found the enlightenment and embraced the arts, sciences and philosophy. They didn’t wring their hands in self-pity as you and the “Palestinians” do. Similarly, Europeans didn’t blame moslems for their problems. Europeans found that intellectualism and science would allow them to control their destinies. They left moslem nations to wallow in their endowments of self-hate, self pity and failure.

Have you considered the “Eastern” nations that have no need of your whining, feeble excuses? Have you considered why it is that nations such as Singapore, India, South Korea and Japan, as examples; counties with shared histories of colonial pasts, have managed to shed the relics of their earlier histories and joined the economies of the developed world? There are even portions of Indonesia not yet totally ravaged by Islamism which choose not to perpetuate the hand wringing failure complex like you do.

As long as you and the failure complex types like you refuse to take responsibility for the problems you create, you will remain the impotent, whining little victims you choose to be.

Oh good lord what a whiner. You’re among those who wear that coveted badge of the professional complainer, the eternal whiner and those who make excuses for their self-created incompetence and ineptitude.

I noticed that your frothing whine-fest lacked any effort at addressing the inability of the “Palestinians” to overcome their self-inflicted "victimhood" status.

Many, many nations have had challenges to overcome including the after effects of war, poverty and colonialism. Some of those nations have suffered through and risen above such circumstances just within the last couple of decades or centuries. Why did so much of the world advance, while large swaths of the planet (primarily Middle Eastern islamist nations did not?

Europe stumbled through the Dark Ages and eventually found the enlightenment and embraced the arts, sciences and philosophy. They didn’t wring their hands in self-pity as you and the “Palestinians” do. Similarly, Europeans didn’t blame moslems for their problems. Europeans found that intellectualism and science would allow them to control their destinies. They left moslem nations to wallow in their endowments of self-hate, self pity and failure.

Have you considered the “Eastern” nations that have no need of your whining, feeble excuses? Have you considered why it is that nations such as Singapore, India, South Korea and Japan, as examples; counties with shared histories of colonial pasts, have managed to shed the relics of their earlier histories and joined the economies of the developed world? There are even portions of Indonesia not yet totally ravaged by Islamism which choose not to perpetuate the hand wringing failure complex like you do.

As long as you and the failure complex types like you refuse to take responsibility for the problems you create, you will remain the impotent, whining little victims you choose to be.
You really are a ****, aren't you? And a big fucking hypocrite, as well. I said the same thing you basically said, but "I'm the whiner". What a fuckin' brain dead hypocrite you are. I bet you are so fucked as a human being, that God wouldn't give you eggs that worked!

I'll tell ya something Miss Piggy, the difference between Indonesia/Eastern nations and Palestine, is that their occupations ended so they could have free trade. No such condition exists with the Pals, because Israel controls 80% of what goes into (and out of) that area. The Pals are not allowed to overcome.

As soon as you ****-fucking assholes, end your occupation and stop fucking with the Pals business, then you will see them overcome. But until then, shove your racist, hypocritical BS, up your yeast-infected cavern, until your "friend" comes to visit.

League of nations was scrapped after it failed to stop the Nazis.
No it wasn't. It turned it's authority over to the UN.

I told you to stick with name-calling. See what happens when you try to do something you don't have the chops for? You get disciplined.

Forum List

Back