The End Of Trump...Kristol: I'm building a war machine in the GOP to challenge Trump in 2020 primary

Yup.....maybe you can get control of enough polling places to swing an election. That way these controlled polling places will allow enough illegals and dead people to use their stolen social security numbers to vote for Democrats taking back congress.

You keep telling yourself that's the reason you guys can't win without the Russians helping you cheat.

Trump: Russians helped him win. How? Nobody really knows.
Bush reelection: Cheated with Diebold machines.
Bush first election: hanging chads, voter suppression as always, the Supreme Court.
Republicans regain majority of House: voter suppression, Voter-ID.

Gee, I don't see a pattern here. I'm not brainwashed. :206:

Trump: Russians helped him win. How? Nobody really knows.

Right. So six people involved with Trump have plead guilty to not doing nuttin'

Bush first election: hanging chads, voter suppression as always, the Supreme Court.

Bush lost the popular vote. The people said no. The fact his brother kept a fair count of his state happening after scrubbing thousands of brown people from the rolls is just telling.

Gee, I don't see a pattern here. I'm not brainwashed.

Guy, you don't have a brain to wash... Your boss cancels your health insurance and you are still blaming the black guy.

Power given to him by the people.
This is why Bush thought Trump saying in his inauguration address he would give the power back to the public, rather than rich corporations, was "some weird shit".

The people said No. By 3 million votes.

In November, we'll say it a little louder.
Yup.....maybe you can get control of enough polling places to swing an election. That way these controlled polling places will allow enough illegals and dead people to use their stolen social security numbers to vote for Democrats taking back congress.

And these asshats think they are winning when they actually do those things and gain power with them....then, when they turn a country into a shit hole, they don't understand how it became the shit hole....they are insane and dangerous.

Power given to him by the people.
This is why Bush thought Trump saying in his inauguration address he would give the power back to the public, rather than rich corporations, was "some weird shit".

The people said No. By 3 million votes.

In November, we'll say it a little louder.

And these asshats think they are winning when they actually do those things and gain power with them....then, when they turn a country into a shit hole, they don't understand how it became the shit hole....they are insane and dangerous.
Trust me....they know exactly what they're doing.

Bill Kristol is another Zionist Traitor who hates truth and only cares about Israel. He almost started crying on Fox when QUEER-O started pulling troops from Iraq.

Clearly, the 911 Traitor crowd hates Trump, likely because Trump is pals with Putin, who on 913 became the world's first TRUTHER.

Fuck Bill Kristol. Audit his 2001 return for signs of a 911 portfolio....

That right there would be the END of the Republican Party.

It was made very clear to the party in 2008, 2012 and 2016 that right wing voters are no longer interested in establishment / Moderate / Liberal candidates pretending to have some minimal Conservative credentials.

Going back to that sort of candidate will show to be a poor decision this November and could be fatal to the party in 2020.

Right. So six people involved with Trump have plead guilty to not doing nuttin'

Pled guilty to doing things not associated with the campaign or collusion. Big difference.

Bush lost the popular vote. The people said no. The fact his brother kept a fair count of his state happening after scrubbing thousands of brown people from the rolls is just telling.

Sure, Jeb did that. After all, that's what Governors do during an election.

One more time: The popular vote is meaningless in a presidential election. Try to let that sink in sometime.

Guy, you don't have a brain to wash... Your boss cancels your health insurance and you are still blaming the black guy.

You've been obsessed with this for well over a year now, won't get treatment for your shortcomings, and say I don't have a brain to wash? At least my brain works right.

I'm amazed that the National Review is still in print?? Who buys that rag????

Bill lost big in 2016 when his Utah candidate (Evan McMullin) got crushed. Hell, ALL GOP establishment types aka "Never Trumpers" got crushed. If anyone on this planet is irrelevant its Bill Chrystal as well as the few remaining "Never Trumpers". The "establishment GOP" got thumped in 2008 and 2012. If they think its going to be "business as usual" after Trump, they are going to be as shocked as Hillery was on election days. The new "populist" GOP has a much bigger tent than the one they call "conservative"

Funny, guy... I've lived through seven recessions in my lifetime..

And most of them happened when Republicans were in charge.

Me, I'd love to go back to the good old days when my Dad could have a good union job and make a good union salary.

Forum List

Back