The end of the Tamil Tigers

Blitzkrieg

Hegemon
Jan 2, 2009
The Sri Lankan government has finally struck a lethal blow against the Tamil Tigers by capturing their headquarters in Kilinochchi. Though it is clear that they still have some amount of power from the motorcycle bombing in Colombo, I doubt that they actually have much power anymore. The Tigers will probably be terminated by the end of this year.

The Sri Lankan government has finally struck a lethal blow against the Tamil Tigers by capturing their headquarters in Kilinochchi. Though it is clear that they still have some amount of power from the motorcycle bombing in Colombo, I doubt that they actually have much power anymore. The Tigers will probably be terminated by the end of this year.

You mean, terrorism is being hit with military action? Where's Robert decrying this? Poor Tamil Tigers! How do they feel being attacked like this?

It's not terrorism it's secessionism. But there is definitely a whole lot of terrorism going on too.

Hopefully whatever they were pissed about has been resolved, too, eh?

Yeah, right. Popular movements cannot be defeated. They may be tramped down but they will emerge under new leaders or new names.

You DO know that the Sri Lanken army INDISCRIMINATELY killed TENS OF THOUSANDS of CIVILIANS and has one of the WORST human rights records of ANY nation in the world RIGHT!!!??? My brother happens to be married to a Sri Lankan woman so I just HAPPEN to know a FUCK LOAD more about this that YOU DO!!!!!

Has PETA been notified?

Has PETA been notified?

Yeah that would ALMOST be funny if INNOCENT CIVILIANS were not being SLAUGHTERED by the Sri Lankan MILITARY!!!

Forum List

Back