The end of the road for Barack Obama?

For the non-thinkers (yeah, that's you, fragileegobert) who think equating conservatism in the UK to that here, they should really try to figure out what conservatism in the UK is all about.

Just a suggestion.

Or, just look like fools.

Why is it you suddenly care what the countries in Europe think?

I'm willing to bet that you didn't give a crap what they thought about us when Bush was in office, otherwise you wouldn't of likely had voted for him at least once.

I know what the UK is all about, it's a place I wouldn't move to. That's what I know.

The amount of fake outrage on this board constantly reaches new levels that even amaze me.

For the non-thinkers (yeah, that's you, fragileegobert) who think equating conservatism in the UK to that here, they should really try to figure out what conservatism in the UK is all about.

Just a suggestion.

Or, just look like fools.

Why is it you suddenly care what the countries in Europe think? ....
Wharrggbbbl.

You have no idea what my view on Europe was or is.

Check my join date.

Idiot.

He is a klutz at foreign relations, and that is being generous. However, the UK is the best ally this nation has had for almost a century and Barry has offended them (the nation, irrespective of party) several times in his short time in office.

Wharrggbbbl.

You have no idea what my view on Europe was or is.

Check my join date.

Idiot.

He is a klutz at foreign relations, and that is being generous. However, the UK is the best ally this nation has had for almost a century and Barry has offended them (the nation, irrespective of party) several times in his short time in office.

I don't need previous posts considering how you act on here, which is very often like other hacks.

You call Obama a klutz on foreign relations? As compared to whom exactly? He hasn't gotten us in any wars, his improving relations with Pakistan has worked out greatly in the war over there, etc.

You act like Obama is the first POTUS ever in office to offend the UK, get a grip there Modo. How do you think Churchill felt back in the 40's when Roosevelt said no deal about the U.S joining in the war against Hitler? Think he felt a little pissed?

While I haven't read exactly all the stories of how he "offended" them, some of the stories I have read are your usual politics bullshit. One person being offended is suddenly the entire damn country.

Again, when you care to join reality, let me know. Until then, enjoy your false sense of outrage.

Watching Barry operate is like watching a slow motion train wreck, the carnage increases in bits and pieces and it just doesn't stop until its derailed.

Watching Barry operate is like watching a slow motion train wreck, the carnage increases in bits and pieces and it just doesn't stop until its derailed.
Obama and his acolytes are like the proverbial dog chasing the fire truck -- we always knew that dog wouldn't know what the hell to do if he ever caught it, other than pissing on the tires.

Forum List

Back