The end of the radical left and the Barryworshipers?

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Since Barry got waxed in blue NJ & purple Virginia, is this the end of the unberleft and its radical remake of America?

Barrycare is almost dead, crap & trade is dead, the stimulous was a massive failure, the war in Afghanistan is almost lost, iran will soon have a nuke, unemployment continues to climb, grass roots oposition is increasing, independants have switched to the GoP in two major elections...

Thread inspired by Ravi. :)

Using a conservative method in stating the obvious to camoflaged the OP point

"But-Obama was not running"

Yea....yea..

And your world beating republican candidate for 2012 is ????

Yea....yea..

Sarah Palin!!! She can field dress a Moose, doncha know! When the last time Barrack "I've been to D.C. and got nothing but this Nobel Prize!" HUSSEIN Obama field dressed a Moose?

Since Barry got waxed in blue NJ & purple Virginia, is this the end of the unberleft and its radical remake of America?

Barrycare is almost dead, crap & trade is dead, the stimulous was a massive failure, the war in Afghanistan is almost lost, iran will soon have a nuke, unemployment continues to climb, grass roots oposition is increasing, independants have switched to the GoP in two major elections...

Oh no he didn't. Nan said the only important race was the NY23 one. Are you calling Nan . . . a liar?

Yea....yea..

Sarah Palin!!! She can field dress a Moose, doncha know! When the last time Barrack "I've been to D.C. and got nothing but this Nobel Prize!" HUSSEIN Obama field dressed a Moose?

If I believed in a god I would pray that Sara is the next neo con pick for 2012.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin is not ready for the Presidential seat. I would look at Romney to be the 2012 candidate?

Reading your post I was filled with a vision....

Democrats, with their fingers in their ears saying..... La, La, La, La, La

(Poor buggers, forgot they we're reading)....:lol:

Yea....yea..

Not only can she field dress a moose but she can twirl a baton at the same time....

I can see why republicans consider Palin as their best candidate

Palin is not ready for the Presidential seat. I would look at Romney to be the 2012 candidate?

Romney is the only viable candidate the republicans have.

Now...if the wing-nuts and teabaggers can only leave him alone

Yea....yea..

Not only can she field dress a moose but she can twirl a baton at the same time....

Plus, she can ready every newspaper in the world.

Yea....yea..

Thank you for giving us another reason to vote for her. It obviously upsets you a lot and I think that in itself is a good reason to vote for her.

Yea....yea..

If I believed in a god I would pray that Sara is the next neo con pick for 2012.

If you believed in God, you would know he wouldn't answer a prayer like that unless that's what HE wanted too. He doesn't answer prayers of revenge. He may just let it backfire on you.

Yea....yea..

not that you would know a neocon if you were pissing on one....

Last edited:

Thank you for giving us another reason to vote for her. It obviously upsets you a lot and I think that in itself is a good reason to vote for her.

I, like you hope that she is the republican candidate in 2012

If you believed in God, you would know he wouldn't answer a prayer like that unless that's what HE wanted too. He doesn't answer prayers of revenge. He may just let it backfire on you.

According to Pat Robertson that's exactly what god does. He blamed 9/11 and Katrina on the queers didn't he? God talks to Pat all the time..you apparently not so much.:lol::lol:

According to Pat Robertson that's exactly what god does. He blamed 9/11 and Katrina on the queers didn't he? God talks to Pat all the time..you apparently not so much.:lol::lol:

He blamed you for 9/11? That wasn't very nice of him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
This is certainly the end of the influence of the Palinista wingnuts, when Hoffman got his pelotas clipped.

He blamed you for 9/11? That wasn't very nice of him.

LOL!!!
A true christian would never listen to anything Pat Robertson says...

Looks like it is, only a fool would think NY23 with a few thousand votes outwieghs the MILLIONS of votes cast in NJ & Virginia.

Thus we have Queen Nan (and a LOT of silly people here) trying to spin the Dem's massive defeat into some kind of victory.

Forum List

Back