The END of the GOP is now in sight...the inmates are now running the asylum

No, it doesn't.
It's especially laughable when it's used in the wrong context.

Lunatics running the asylum...funny, I think of that everytime Obama or any one of his shrieking commie thugs opens their mouths.

Maybe, but the Dem party is not currently a shipwreck that is continuously being dashed against the rocks.

W. sailed your ship there and no one has been able to even put together an adequate raft.

Simply being the "anti-Obama" party isn't going to be sufficient. I suspect you guys know that.

No, it doesn't.
It's especially laughable when it's used in the wrong context.

Lunatics running the asylum...funny, I think of that everytime Obama or any one of his shrieking commie thugs opens their mouths.

Maybe, but the Dem party is not currently a shipwreck that is continuously being dashed against the rocks.

W. sailed your ship there and no one has been able to even put together an adequate raft.

Simply being the "anti-Obama" party isn't going to be sufficient. I suspect you guys know that.

Obama is sailing the ship of Democrats right now...strange how many Democrats don't want him to captain their ship in their quest for re-election...isn't it?

:eusa_think:

Obama is sailing the ship of Democrats right now...strange how many Democrats don't want him to captain their ship in their quest for re-election...isn't it?

LOL!

We don't?

You should stick to the basics. Sewing the seeds of discourse is best left to the professionals.

In the meantime, you guys better figure out what the hell it means to be a "conservative" and put it out there for the American people to accept or reject.

Funny how radicals lefties give republicans advice on what is good for them.

That's why the whackos are screaming; they are going down with the ship and they know it.

Sheesh, Rush is in charge of the party loyalty police. No one dare get out of line, or he will get them.

Since Rush appeals maybe to 5% of the adult population, the GOP is stuck on the rocks until it breaks up, or the crew mutinies, throw the deadwood leadership and publicity hounds overboard and go back to work.

Funny how radicals lefties give republicans advice on what is good for them.

It's obvious that (1) these are not 'radical lefities', and (2) that you are a reactionary conloon. :cuckoo: The GOP would be far better off never listening to your advice, cmike.

LOL!

We don't?

You should stick to the basics. Sewing the seeds of discourse is best left to the professionals.

In the meantime, you guys better figure out what the hell it means to be a "conservative" and put it out there for the American people to accept or reject.

What it means to be a conservative: Answer.

1. Quit spending other people's money like a drunken sailor, and like it's your own to spend, it's not.
2. Balance your budget and tighten your own belt. I don't feel like spending millions of tax payer dollars trying to figure out why pigs stink in Ohio. They stink, they always have, those millions are not going to fix the stink.

And most important- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY- that means you get off of your lazy ass, go to work and earn your own damn money, save it for retirement and pay for your own damn medical insurance. For those truly in need, I am glad to help out but this entitlement mind set has got to stop. You are not entitled to the money that I EARNED.

" Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F Kennedy a democrat when democrats still had a party. What you can do for your country, is pay your own way. :clap2:

LOL!

We don't?

What it means to be a conservative: Answer.

1. Quit spending other people's money like a drunken sailor, and like it's your own to spend, it's not.
2. Balance your budget and tighten your own belt. I don't feel like spending millions of tax payer dollars trying to figure out why pigs stink in Ohio. They stink, they always have, those millions are not going to fix the stink.

And most important- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY- that means you get off of your lazy ass, go to work and earn your own damn money, save it for retirement and pay for your own damn medical insurance. For those truly in need, I am glad to help out but this entitlement mind set has got to stop. You are not entitled to the money that I EARNED.

" Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F Kennedy a democrat when democrats still had a party. What you can do for your country, is pay your own way. :clap2:

If that's what it means to be a "conservative" president, then there has NEVER been a "conservative" president.

Americans are paying the lowest taxes since when? 1970?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back