"The end of the Dr. Strangelove world of mutual annihilation"

And when was the last time you gave a republican credit for anything?

Depends? When's the last time the Republicans have done anything? I don't count obstructing and saying no to everything as doing anything.

You know me better than that Elvis, you know I give credit where credit is due.

He hasn't learned the lessons of history. But then, I can't really fault him. Many people in their 80s still havent.

How ignorant of you to attack me. What lessons haven't I learned? Where did I say anything to the opposite that Liberty said in his post?

Throw those stones a little more though, without any rhyme or reason. :thup:

Im not attacking you. I am attacking the deplorable state of history courses in our educational system. In fact, I specifically said you weren't to blame for it.

I think the most important lesson is that there are evil men out there and just because some sort of international agreement is made doesn't mean jack because people will say whatever they think will get you off their back and then do whatever they want to do anyway.

Im not attacking you. I am attacking the deplorable state of history courses in our educational system. In fact, I specifically said you weren't to blame for it.

I think the most important lesson is that there are evil men out there and just because some sort of international agreement is made doesn't mean jack because people will say whatever they think will get you off their back and then do whatever they want to do anyway.

You're attacking me by saying I have a lack of education in a area.

I never said there weren't evil men out there, and I never said this deal makes them go out of the way. However, putting tighter controls on nuclear weapons, even if just a small percentage, is a good thing. There is absolutely no logical reason to be opposed to such a thing.

Depends? When's the last time the Republicans have done anything? I don't count obstructing and saying no to everything as doing anything.

how dare they say no to bad legislation. so liberty is supposed to worship the ossiah but you give nothing but hate to republicans? nice.

how dare they say no to bad legislation. so liberty is supposed to worship the ossiah but you give nothing but hate to republicans? nice.

Not quite. Saying no to bad legislation and saying no to any legislation except tailor made to only what you want are two different things.

I never said Liberty is suppose to worship Obama either. However, to go ahead and put words in my mouths for statements I never made is wrong.

I don't give "nothing but hate" to Republicans either. However, can you name three ideas they've brought to the table in the last two months on anything that are feasible. And that don't include tort reform and over state lines allowance of selling insurance?

Not quite. Saying no to bad legislation and saying no to any legislation except tailor made to only what you want are two different things.

I never said Liberty is suppose to worship Obama either. However, to go ahead and put words in my mouths for statements I never made is wrong.

I don't give "nothing but hate" to Republicans either. However, can you name three ideas they've brought to the table in the last two months on anything that are feasible. And that don't include tort reform and over state lines allowance of selling insurance?

yeah because everyone likes to be called "teabaggers". and you're giving liberty a hard time because he doesn't like obama's decision.

yeah because everyone likes to be called "teabaggers". and you're giving liberty a hard time because he doesn't like obama's decision.

I don't call them teabaggers, least not anymore and I haven't in awhile.

Also, I'm giving Liberty a "hard time" for this post:

Don't worry, I'm sure the terrorists will wait four years until this stuff is all secure. You can bet your bottom dollar all 47 countries will follow the treaty to the letter too. How dense are you?

He is putting words in my mouth and making statements about my position that I NEVER made. He wouldn't want me doing the same thing to him.

A.) I never said the terrorists would not stop (which makes this all the more important.)

B.) I never said all the countries will follow this to the tee.

C.) Calling me dense is quite ignorant.

Now that you know, now you can see why I am like :eusa_eh:.

Last edited:

See that's the problem. You have this bull crap "Republicans are saying no to everything" attitude, when you know it's not true.

Republicans have given countless recommendations and have been completely ignored.

See that's the problem. You have this bull crap "Republicans are saying no to everything" attitude, when you know it's not true.

Republicans have given countless recommendations and have been completely ignored.

See my next post after that. I gave them credit for tort reform and across the state lines insurance. However, a great deal of republicans currently do not want to work with the Dems at all. They just wish to stall and obstruct until November. It's nothing new, a lot of the Dems did it before too, and I didn't like it then.

Don't worry, I'm sure the terrorists will wait four years until this stuff is all secure. You can bet your bottom dollar all 47 countries will follow the treaty to the letter too. How dense are you?

Did I say anywhere it would be perfect? Bueller? I said something was achieved in a deal that neither Reagan or Clinton could pull off.

How dense are you? I understand you hate Obama, but your lack of rational thinking on this subject is astounding. Take a step back, and take a look at this treaty without going "OMGZ! OBAMA IS DOING IT! THEREFORE I HATE IT!". You're better than that Liberty.

Sorry, wife's birthday yesterday, so this was going on while I was out. I meant dense as in, your overlooking some key problems that the treaty is not likely to fix. You are certainly considered intelligent by this poster.

Nuclear material has pretty much stayed put for the last twenty years and I doubt this treay will change that much. The availability of the material to terrorists will not change much either. Getting this many countries on board and moving is next to impossible. Therefore, in my opinion, this treaty is not worth much. Further, I feel it damages our ability to develop more effective weapons. Like that better?

Last edited:
Obama should just outlaw death. Just make it illegal to die and that will take care of everything.

Forum List

Back