The End of the 9/11 CT Movement

You know gamalon, you're the one with the conspiracy theory to defend. I'm just pointing out what a load of crap your theory, the Official Conspiracy Theory is.
I have numbers, studies, and FEAs to back up my theory. What do you have? Speculation? Questions? You have NOTHING.

So I have to point to another identical structure that had the exact same thing happen to it and remained standing. Gee, I guess you win. You're really reaching.
You don't think that planes removing structural members has anything to do with the towers collapses? You don;t think that structures with different designs are going to react differently to fires? Tell me something. You are the one who first set the comparison standards did you not? Steel framed? High rise? Right? If you can add selection parameters, why can't I. APPLES to APPLES right?

Why don't you look at the Windsor hotel fire in Madrid Spain, a modern steel framed high rise that burned out of control for nearly twenty four hours virtually gutting it and finally had some limited structural failure near the top where the fire was the hottest.
Oh wait! So fires can cause steel to partially collapse, but total collapse is out of the question? Do you have the design of the building? How did it compare WTC7, WTC1, or WTC2? Or are you again insinuating that all structures should behave the same? Was the fire fought at all by firefighters?

And that failure, as would be expected was slow, uneven with the structural members showing deformation. When the fire was out the vast majority of the building frame was standing. Hotter, longer more complete involvement but it didn't collapse completely in a matter of seconds.

You conspiracy theory really is ridiculous.
See above.

Really, the Kadar Toy Factory?
That factory was not built to modern standards. The steel wasn't even insulated! It was so poorly built that they didn't even build the fire escapes ( lead to many deaths).
If you want to defend the Official Conspiracy Theory, you're going to have to do better than that!

Oh i get it. You can add and reject comparison parameters when it supports your beliefs, but when I suggest certain parameters, you have a fit.

I get it know.

Really, the Kadar Toy Factory?
That factory was not built to modern standards. The steel wasn't even insulated! It was so poorly built that they didn't even build the fire escapes ( lead to many deaths).
If you want to defend the Official Conspiracy Theory, you're going to have to do better than that!
your last three post are all rationalizing. you've proved nothing

"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach." - Mike Metzger, co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.
Ok, it's the old conversion of a debunker who pretends to be a Truther until he saw the light. That's a bunch of bull.

Ah ... your shrill, desperate and unfounded rejection of all which does not conform to your lunacy has been duly noted once again. You can't fathom that most of your fellow foil-hatters have bailed out on you, Princess? Take a look around. All that remains of your never-was movement is Gage (Jones barely mentions 9/11 anymore) and the not-too-brights holding brooms (Spammy and YOU).

"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach." - Mike Metzger, co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.
Ok, it's the old conversion of a debunker who pretends to be a Truther until he saw the light. That's a bunch of bull.

Ah ... your shrill, desperate and unfounded rejection of all which does not conform to your lunacy has been duly noted once again. You can't fathom that most of your fellow foil-hatters have bailed out on you, Princess? Take a look around. All that remains of your never-was movement is Gage (Jones barely mentions 9/11 anymore) and the not-too-brights holding brooms (Spammy and YOU).
bravo!

You know gamalon, you're the one with the conspiracy theory to defend. I'm just pointing out what a load of crap your theory, the Official Conspiracy Theory is.
I have numbers, studies, and FEAs to back up my theory. What do you have? Speculation? Questions? You have NOTHING.

So I have to point to another identical structure that had the exact same thing happen to it and remained standing. Gee, I guess you win. You're really reaching.
You don't think that planes removing structural members has anything to do with the towers collapses? You don;t think that structures with different designs are going to react differently to fires? Tell me something. You are the one who first set the comparison standards did you not? Steel framed? High rise? Right? If you can add selection parameters, why can't I. APPLES to APPLES right?

Why don't you look at the Windsor hotel fire in Madrid Spain, a modern steel framed high rise that burned out of control for nearly twenty four hours virtually gutting it and finally had some limited structural failure near the top where the fire was the hottest.
Oh wait! So fires can cause steel to partially collapse, but total collapse is out of the question? Do you have the design of the building? How did it compare WTC7, WTC1, or WTC2? Or are you again insinuating that all structures should behave the same? Was the fire fought at all by firefighters?

And that failure, as would be expected was slow, uneven with the structural members showing deformation. When the fire was out the vast majority of the building frame was standing. Hotter, longer more complete involvement but it didn't collapse completely in a matter of seconds.

You conspiracy theory really is ridiculous.
See above.

Yes fire that entirely consumes a building could cause some minor failure. Look at the video of the Windsor Tower, it burned light a torch for nearly 24 hours. It was fully consumed yet the vast majority of the frame remained standing.
Since your all about fair comparisons, are your claiming that the B7 fire was comparable?

Would you then prefer to have the "truth movement" simply go away?
and with that, where do we draw the line with what gets questioned?
Shall we stop questioning anything & everything? and if there are some questions allowed, who is to decide what questions are proper or not?
This is allegedly a FREE COUNTRY with FREEDOM of expression.
Therefore I express myself in saying that I do not believe the official fairy tale about hijacked airliners ( etc.... ) and I have very good reasons to not believe the official fairy tale, however some people would suppress questioning.
WHY?

Would you then prefer to have the "truth movement" simply go away?
and with that, where do we draw the line with what gets questioned?
Shall we stop questioning anything & everything? and if there are some questions allowed, who is to decide what questions are proper or not?
This is allegedly a FREE COUNTRY with FREEDOM of expression.
Therefore I express myself in saying that I do not believe the official fairy tale about hijacked airliners ( etc.... ) and I have very good reasons to not believe the official fairy tale, however some people would suppress questioning.
WHY?
You can waste all the time you want, I find it all a very nice comic relief.

Keep on posting!

so obviously somebody has NOT examined the evidence and really doesn't want to know about the crime of the century. This is a matter of national security, it is a gross injustice to have the mainstream media lie about events, and then promote the idea that anybody who questions the events of 9/11/2001 is a crack-pot.

Have you not seen the video of the towers & 7 being demolished?
have you not seen the Evan Fairbanks video, the alleged crash of "FLT175"
The Pentagon fiasco.... the Shanksville fraud ....
what have you seen that makes you believe the events of 9/11/2001
were the product of religious fanatic hijackers?

Last edited:
so obviously somebody has NOT examined the evidence and really doesn't want to know about the crime of the century. This is a matter of national security, it is a gross injustice to have the mainstream media lie about events, and then promote the idea that anybody who questions the events of 9/11/2001 is a crack-pot.

Have you not seen the video of the towers & 7 being demolished?
have you not seen the Evan Fairbanks video, the alleged crash of "FLT175"
The Pentagon fiasco.... the Shanksville fraud ....
what have you seen that makes you believe the events of 9/11/2001
were the product of religious fanatic hijackers?
guess you have no friends or family to spent this holiday with.

Ditto for other posters on this forum, speculation only
there are other HOLY DAYS that are not necessarily on the common calendar but are kept by a few individuals/groups and for some people in this country, "black Friday" "xmas" etc..... mean absolutely nothing and there are other days to be marked as sacred. The remarks on this forum only serve to prove the shallow nature of the discussion here.

AMERICA is in denial, its like a family who will state " Uncle Lenny is a good dood" when in fact Uncle Lenny is pimpin' & dealin' and everybody knows it if they would but open their eyes.

there are other HOLY DAYS that are not necessarily on the common calendar but are kept by a few individuals/groups and for some people in this country, "black Friday" "xmas" etc..... mean absolutely nothing and there are other days to be marked as sacred. The remarks on this forum only serve to prove the shallow nature of the discussion here.

AMERICA is in denial, its like a family who will state " Uncle Lenny is a good dood" when in fact Uncle Lenny is pimpin' & dealin' and everybody knows it if they would but open their eyes.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::uhoh3:

So obviously YOU do not buy into the standard HOLY DAYS .....

So obviously YOU do not buy into the standard HOLY DAYS .....
obviously you are a nut job ...

Forum List

Back