The End of Obamacare?

[\
No. That's your refrain, when you can't get around how much ACA sucks.

You're going to sit there and claim you and Sunny never mentioned single-payer?

Nope. I make no such claim. I'm claiming that ... oh wait, there it is, in the post you failed at reading:

"That's your refrain, when you can't get around how much ACA sucks."

Like this:
Maybe you should have. Your voices might have been drowned out by the others, but the noise has been heard. Single-payer is on the way. Better prepare your Randian lament for when it gets here.

Anything to avoid the fact that your fucking Democrats committed perhaps the biggest sellout of the public interest in the last fifty years.

Again, I suggest you not screw with this moron.

I'm a dog person. Chasing my tail is in my blood.

I am sure there is a pill you can take for it.

But, under Obamacare it probably cost a lot of money.

You could wait until costs come down (like they were supposed to....wait was that a pig that just flew over my house ?).

I don't recall hearing anything about the ACA during these conventions. I did hear Obama tell a good fairy tale about this country and his presidency......I hope the kids enjoyed it.

[\

Nope. I make no such claim. I'm claiming that ... oh wait, there it is, in the post you failed at reading:

Like this:
Maybe you should have. Your voices might have been drowned out by the others, but the noise has been heard. Single-payer is on the way. Better prepare your Randian lament for when it gets here.

Anything to avoid the fact that your fucking Democrats committed perhaps the biggest sellout of the public interest in the last fifty years.

You could wait until costs come down (like they were supposed to....wait was that a pig that just flew over my house ?).

I don't recall hearing anything about the ACA during these conventions. I did hear Obama tell a good fairy tale about this country and his presidency......I hope the kids enjoyed it.

If Clinton wins we'll get our pills gratis, through the mail. In fact, the mailman will also serve as 'minder' to make sure we take our pills, as prescribed.

Like this:

If Clinton wins we'll get our pills gratis, through the mail. In fact, the mailman will also serve as 'minder' to make sure we take our pills, as prescribed.

Only if he works for free.

We have no money to pay people.

Neither side mentioned our debt issue.

[\

Like this:

Poor Sunny! Nobody wants to join him on his side of the playground...

Again, it's one thing to announce to the entire board "HEY, I'M PUTTING THIS PERSON ON IGNORE!"

It's another to try to convince everyone else in the forum to do the same.

But it's particularly tacky to keep posting in that person's threads announcing "HEY, I'VE GOT THIS PERSON ON IGNORE AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!"

Won't stop single-payer. Will just make you look like the children you are.

I agree. I really believe that those of us with the time, energy and inclination should do everything in our means to counter the shills.

Like this:

Interesting. I hadn't heard this. Source?

(Yes, I know you're being sarcastic, but there are some here who'll believe that.)

[\

Like this:

Poor Sunny! Nobody wants to join him on his side of the playground...

Again, it's one thing to announce to the entire board "HEY, I'M PUTTING THIS PERSON ON IGNORE!"

It's another to try to convince everyone else in the forum to do the same.

But it's particularly tacky to keep posting in that person's threads announcing "HEY, I'VE GOT THIS PERSON ON IGNORE AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!"

Won't stop single-payer. Will just make you look like the children you are.

I agree. I really believe that those of us with the time, energy and inclination should do everything in our means to counter the shills.

It used to bring some satisfaction.

But there are far to many nutjobs on both sides.

Forum List

Back