The End of Obamacare?

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
Well, y'all made enough noise about it. Apparently Obama's heard some of the whining and recommended this as the next step:

US Health Care Reform: Progress and Next Steps

Bernie Sanders called for it from the beginning. Hillary's leaning that way. "And there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth"...among a very small percentage of the population, most of them concentrated on USMB, who have no idea what's going on.

I know this is step 2 of the tax. Which was put off so it wouldn't cost the Democrats the election. It is just that bad. And Obama care will fail at some point because the trillions per year that it is going to suck out of our paychecks will dwindle.

I know this is step 2 of the tax. Which was put off so it wouldn't cost the Democrats the election. It is just that bad. And Obama care will fail at some point because the trillions per year that it is going to suck out of our paychecks will dwindle.

Did you get that information from the article or from another source? Love to see the data you're basing your opinion on.

Did you get that information from the article or from another source? Love to see the data you're basing your opinion on.

Psalm VII, verse 3......

Gee, where did all the "Obamacare is a clusterfuck and what we need is single-payer" posters go? :dunno:

This was written by BO himself ?

That is funny.

I loved this part:

Health care costs affect the economy, the federal budget, and virtually every American family’s financial well-being. Health insurance enables children to excel at school, adults to work more productively, and Americans of all ages to live longer, healthier lives. When I took office, health care costs had risen rapidly for decades, and tens of millions of Americans were uninsured. Regardless of the political difficulties, I concluded comprehensive reform was necessary.

Nothing has been done to affect costs. They are the same now as they were before.

Health Care costs have been rising for several reasons. He "concluded". Now that's a laugh.

It will take the American economy with it.

That is funny.

I loved this part:

Health care costs affect the economy, the federal budget, and virtually every American family’s financial well-being. Health insurance enables children to excel at school, adults to work more productively, and Americans of all ages to live longer, healthier lives. When I took office, health care costs had risen rapidly for decades, and tens of millions of Americans were uninsured. Regardless of the political difficulties, I concluded comprehensive reform was necessary.

Nothing has been done to affect costs. They are the same now as they were before.

Health Care costs have been rising for several reasons. He "concluded". Now that's a laugh.

Healthcare costs have increased due to corporate greed. Unless you limit what health insurers can charge, nothing will ever change.

That is funny.

I loved this part:

Healthcare costs have increased due to corporate greed. Unless you limit what health insurers can charge, nothing will ever change.

Yes.

And the sun rises in the east, Captain Obvious.

Obamacare has only increased the lust for more money.

That is funny.

I loved this part:

Yes.

This is the part where you say "Oh, if only we had single-payer!" right?

We can't spend 8,500 per person per year and wonder why we have such a large problem.

You'll notice that neither of the morons running for POTUS talk about the debt or this huge problem.

People can appeal to all kinds of stupidity. If we went Universal, we'd still be spending as much. Or do the morons on the left think that our health care system would just roll over for more cost cuts ?

You want cuban health care...go ahead.

The WHO (pronounced "stupid") says Cuba is as good as the U.S. (almost). What a laugh.

This is the next laugh:

It's like giving people cars but shutting down all the gas stations.

m_jsc160013f1.png

That is funny.

I loved this part:

Yes.

No. That's your refrain, when you can't get around how much ACA sucks.

That is funny.

I loved this part:

Yes.

You're going to sit there and claim you and Sunny never mentioned single-payer?

Maybe you should have. Your voices might have been drowned out by the others, but the noise has been heard. Single-payer is on the way. Better prepare your Randian lament for when it gets here.

[\

Nope. I make no such claim. I'm claiming that ... oh wait, there it is, in the post you failed at reading:

"That's your refrain, when you can't get around how much ACA sucks."

Like this:
Maybe you should have. Your voices might have been drowned out by the others, but the noise has been heard. Single-payer is on the way. Better prepare your Randian lament for when it gets here.

Anything to avoid the fact that your fucking Democrats committed perhaps the biggest sellout of the public interest in the last fifty years.

[\

Nope. I make no such claim. I'm claiming that ... oh wait, there it is, in the post you failed at reading:

Like this:

Anything to avoid the fact that your fucking Democrats committed perhaps the biggest sellout of the public interest in the last fifty years.

I wasn't referring only to this thread.

[\

Like this:

Again, I suggest you not screw with this moron.

[\

Like this:

I'm a dog person. Chasing my tail is in my blood.

[\

Like this:

Poor Sunny! Nobody wants to join him on his side of the playground...

Again, it's one thing to announce to the entire board "HEY, I'M PUTTING THIS PERSON ON IGNORE!"

It's another to try to convince everyone else in the forum to do the same.

But it's particularly tacky to keep posting in that person's threads announcing "HEY, I'VE GOT THIS PERSON ON IGNORE AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!"

Won't stop single-payer. Will just make you look like the children you are.

Forum List

Back