The end of London prepare yourself

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

If you can't see or hear the tears you are part of the problem American that goes for you as well. Your sheep need to wake up and get away from the wolf. The wolves are leading your sheep into your own death chambers.

Large cities have a lot of crime.

Who would have thunk it? ... :dunno:

And the kewl thing is ---- you can cherrypick them to create internet horror films.

All MindWaste's threads can be summed up as:
hair-fire.gif

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind as being very wasteful. How true that is".

Just come back from London and can report that it's still there and thriving.

Obviously then you're not qualified to report on it. No, in order to tell us about London, Paris, wherever, you need to crawl into a fetal ball in your cave, drop your pants, assume the passive position and have Alex John Brinkley Jones pour his gravelly voice into your ear with scary monster stories while he sells you goat testicle pills.

THEN you'll be taken seriously and be qualified to start threads on how the Giant Worm People are taking over.

(/sarc)

Last edited:
Just come back from London and can report that it's still there and thriving.

Obviously then you're not qualified to report on it. No, in order to tell us about London, Paris, wherever, you need to crawl into a fetal ball in your cave, drop your pants, assume the passive position and have Alex John Brinkley Jones pour his gravelly voice into your ear with scary monster stories while he sells you goat testicle pills.
The End of London. Prepare Yourself.
THEN you'll be taken seriously and be qualified to start threads on how the Giant Worm People are taking over.

Oh, OK. I'll go do that then...maybe not. Anyway, I always thought it was the Lizard-men taking over...or have they already done so and are now being attacked by the Giant Worm people?

Last edited:
My first day on this board I was told that Europe had "gone".There is at least one thread every day on this topic and I wonder what effect it has on the more slow witted members ?

If you can't see or hear the tears you are part of the problem American that goes for you as well. Your sheep need to wake up and get away from the wolf. The wolves are leading your sheep into your own death chambers.

They have a lot of crime high rate of crimes, but I do not think it is literal End of London as in not existing. This would like like saying because New York has high crime rates New York soon to not exist.

My first day on this board I was told that Europe had "gone".There is at least one thread every day on this topic and I wonder what effect it has on the more slow witted members ?

Who said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Because when you tell the truth it gets denied , Cop outs are experts at it.

31514061_572183239813523_4604538123399987200_n.jpg

The left deny it all , it's easier.

Who said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Because when you tell the truth it gets denied , Cop outs are experts at it.

31514061_572183239813523_4604538123399987200_n.jpg

The left deny it all , it's easier.
As opposed to the Right who just make things up...

There was a fellow on here a few weeks back. He is travelling to the UK for a holiday but giving London a miss because it is too dangerous. They have won.

Forum List

Back