The End of Liberalism

What led me to believe that you could have been paid? Your steadiness, your output, and your unqualified slant to a particular ideology. I would think all that are characteristic of a blogger who gets paid by the word. OK, you say you are not, and I will accept you at your word.

The puzzle is, have you known of anyone on a board being paid, and what would be the purpose?

Or is someone playing on your gullibility?

Guillibility is a possibility, but also that folks are economically motivated to propagate a particular position or ideology is likely, too. Both the NRC and the DRC are fully capable of having their try to infiltrate message boards and forums.

Guillibility is a possibility, but also that folks are economically motivated to propagate a particular position or ideology is likely, too. Both the NRC and the DRC are fully capable of having their try to infiltrate message boards and forums.

Sorry, but I have never heard, or been aware of board members being paid to post.

Possibly you might want to begin a thread...hey, we could ask for pay...nah.

Nah . . . you are right. But if I were a rightist big wig at RNC, I would hire you.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe that I have claimed to support either.

My posts attempt to champion conservativism, capitalism and the free market.

Do you find otherwise?

And wouldn't you expect ones' posts to be consistent?

Conservatism when its responsible.

Capitalism and free markets that are regulated.

Sure.

Nah . . . you are right. But if I were a rightist big wig at RNC, I would hire you.

I'm almost blushing...but, go ahead, put in a good word for me at the 'R'

Some of the libs and cons here should put out their sheets to the DNC and RNC to see if there would be interest in someone paying for their online work.

I would have no problem with some of the posters being paid, I would only ask that there be some kind of disclaimer, a symbol that would show that they are professionals.

In fact, I would look forward to jousting with such a pro! Yes, indeed!

Hmmm . . . I would have no problem with that if I knew the other was a paid pro.

Conservatism when its responsible.

Capitalism and free markets that are regulated.

Sure.

You do see that the devil is in the details, the term 'regulated.'

Case in point, at what point does progressive taxation become slavery?

The income tax in this country was much more progressive in the 50's than it is now. Were we more enslaved then, or now?

Corporatism is a totalist viewpoint (making profit for the holders any way it can) by corrupting governments, including democratic ones like ours. Your form of capitalism in our society is a fatal illness for the working classes, PC, not a cure.

However, when regulated, free market forces liberate the working classes. McCain understands that. Obama understands that. So do you, and you tremble at the thought.

Why do you add such juvenile silliness to an interesting, if flawed, post?

Why would I tremble?

What thought makes me tremble?

You see, you invalidate your own message by inventing meaningless concepts, such as 'corporatism," as though it supported your - and I use the term loosely, 'idea.'

You see the actual corporatism means "groups are joined together into a single governing body in which the different groups are mandated to negotiate with each other to establish policies in the interest of the multiple groups within the body."

Please identify such groups in your premise. If you are able.
Or is this a 'red herring.'
(That's laughter you hear.)

For your edification, impossible though it seems, consider healthcare, a regulated-free market, with ever increasing costs, to food, an actual free market, whose costs have fallen over time.

This is why a free market real economy, not the financial markets, which require regulation, is the best way to be sure of the high standard of living for ever working citizen.

The proof is all around you.

Wise up.

'Corporatism' is a meaningless concept? To whom? People with limited vocabularies?

Anyone else here not know the meaning of 'corporatism'? Other than P chic?

Corporatism is a totalist viewpoint (making profit for the holders any way it can) by corrupting governments, including democratic ones like ours. Your form of capitalism in our society is a fatal illness for the working classes, PC, not a cure.

However, when regulated, free market forces liberate the working classes. McCain understands that. Obama understands that. So do you, and you tremble at the thought.

Why do you add such juvenile silliness to an interesting, if flawed, post?

Why would I tremble?

What thought makes me tremble?

You see, you invalidate your own message by inventing meaningless concepts, such as 'corporatism," as though it supported your - and I use the term loosely, 'idea.'

You see the actual corporatism means "groups are joined together into a single governing body in which the different groups are mandated to negotiate with each other to establish policies in the interest of the multiple groups within the body."

See, there you go again. That is not the only meaning of 'corporatism'. Try arguing without the aid of false premises; it's harder, but it's more rewarding.

Proletarian sees world through a narrow prism, and many, many folks do.
Looking through a prism lets one see the entire spectrum that constitutes what at first appears to be a single thing.

If you're going to attack people, try not to do so by arguing that you're to ignorant to see the complexity of the world.

You are projecting, Proletarian. Your view on the Confederacy and the causes of the war is so narrow that you can't see where you are wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back