The End of Employees

"Never before have big employers tried so hard to hand over chunks of their business to contractors. From Google to Wal-Mart, the strategy prunes costs for firms and job security for millions of workers"

The End of Employees

I have something to put a stop to this BS.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Your plan hands trillions to corporations.
How is that better?

"Never before have big employers tried so hard to hand over chunks of their business to contractors. From Google to Wal-Mart, the strategy prunes costs for firms and job security for millions of workers"

The End of Employees

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Your fucking plan would put the unemployment rate at 60% ..

Once again moron over 80%of the bussiness in America is small mom and pops..

Actually, because 100% of employee costs is much larger than 30% of revenues, it would hand businesses trillions in government checks every year. Business would be great, the deficit would be $7 trillion a year.

No.

In this economy and time in history; if you're not a provider of unique content either through your art, your labor, or your intelligence; you're really at a disadvantage. If I had kids, I'd be teaching them how to be a content provider instead of a content consumer. One can name their price*; one will pay the price.

(*) as long as the market will bear it.

My plan Makes Americans Great Again!
No it doesn't it puts companies that work on low margins out of business

That's why plan is great! It allows "low margin" business to keep their employees.
No it doesn't if you want to base taxes on revenues and not profits

You do understand that I've reduced business tax to net zero. Why is that a bad thing? Aren't businesses people too?

Still lying about this as well.

You do understand that I've reduced business tax to net zero.

You've made business taxes negative.

That's why plan is great! It allows "low margin" business to keep their employees.

You do understand that I've reduced business tax to net zero. Why is that a bad thing? Aren't businesses people too?

Because you have eliminated all profit

Tell me what do you think coffee would cost if every single person in the supply chain was paid 25 an hour?

Actually, this is a big subsidy to corporations.
Say your business is buying jeans for $10,000, selling them for $20,000.
Your labor costs are $10,000. Today, you'd have zero profit. No tax.
Under dipshit's plan, you pay 30% of revenue, $6000, but the government
gives you back 100% of your employee expenses, $10,000.
You've gone from breakeven to $4000 positive. Instead of hiring some stranger
for $10,000 I'm going to hire a family member for $30,000.....wait, $50,000.
What the heck, $100,000.

Tell me what do you think coffee would cost if every single person in the supply chain was paid 25 an hour?

Actually, this is a big subsidy to corporations.
Say your business is buying jeans for $10,000, selling them for $20,000.
Your labor costs are $10,000. Today, you'd have zero profit. No tax.
Under dipshit's plan, you pay 30% of revenue, $6000, but the government
gives you back 100% of your employee expenses, $10,000.
You've gone from breakeven to $4000 positive. Instead of hiring some stranger
for $10,000 I'm going to hire a family member for $30,000.....wait, $50,000.
What the heck, $100,000.

Obviously, the government would then have to step in and set your wage scales. Yet another unintended but inevitable consequence of attempted government control.

Taxing 30% of revenue...brilliant! Can't pay for which of the following: supplies, employees, utilities...what great choices!!

I'm reducing federal tax employee expenses state and local taxes and fees to 30% of Revenue, what's wrong with that?

Everything. You keep doubling down on a losing bet. It's as if you don't understand how any business operates

You're against lowering federal tax, employee expenses, and state and local taxes and fees to 30% of revenue for all businesses, or is it the increase in American Workers pay?

The average non-tech net profit margin of American corporations is 5-6%. Labor accounts for 65-70% of total revenues for the average American corporation. Even if you “write-off” labor costs - nomenclature someone who had any credible business experience wouldn’t use - that means the effective corporate income tax would be 10-12% of revenue, double the average American corporate net margin. IOW, onehundredpercentfraudster’s proposal would destroy America’s corporate sector and tank the economy.

It’s hard to believe that anyone with any business experience would propose something so retarded.

The average non-tech net profit margin of American corporations is 5-6%. Labor accounts for 65-70% of total revenues for the average American corporation. Even if you “write-off” labor costs - nomenclature someone who had any credible business experience wouldn’t use - that means the effective corporate income tax would be 10-12% of revenue, double the average American corporate net margin. IOW, onehundredpercentfraudster’s proposal would destroy America’s corporate sector and tank the economy.

It’s hard to believe that anyone with any business experience would propose something so retarded.

Even if you “write-off” labor costs - nomenclature someone who had any credible business experience wouldn’t use - that means the effective corporate income tax would be 10-12% of revenue, double the average American corporate net margin.

You don't understand what his jumbled "idea" is pushing.
He wants the government to reimburse employers 100% for their payroll expenses.

How do you know the Schneider National to share their employees? Typically when a contractor takes over they bring in employees at a less wage with less benefits.

Which lowers costs. If the quality good down to far, however, the contractor gets let go.

I work in IT for a trucking company, BTW.

F****** employees out of wages that a good thing?
Are you willing to pay higher prices for everything because truckers demand higher wages? I don't think you've been paying attention, because there's a severe shortage of truck drivers right now, and drivers are raking in really good money.

Why should a company that supplies poor quality goods and service be rewarded with high revenues to pay poor performing employees?

Truck drivers are making really good money right now because of the hours of service rules which is decreasing the amount of available trucks thus raising freight rates. Once the hours of service rules are adjusted the amount of money truck drivers make is going to be going down to where it was. Then you have to worry about Uber Freight. That's going to run Freight straight into the ground.

Ah yes, the Uber phenomenon. Do you object to enterprising entrepreneurs earning money in such a way?

Drivers are also making good money because their services are in high demand. Do you insist that they have to continue getting high pay if the demand drops? IOW, are you pretending that the law of supply and demand magically doesn't apply?

UBER isn't a phenomenon, UBER is a piranha that provides lower initial costs below what it actually costs to provide the service. When the competition is gone they raise prices, and the loser will eventually be the American Worker as well as the vast majority of trucking companies.

The reason for the high demand is that truck drivers are being forced electronically to abide by the rules-of-service regulations.

No, I've increased profit.

Under my plan the price of coffee would be at 2009 levels and fixed for 10 years.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

This might help you. Revenue and profits are not the same thing. Get back to me after you read this

What is the difference between revenue and profit?

I never wrote they were. Under my plan, business profits would increase.

YEah tripling labor costs, increasing the cost of everything a business uses to get its products to market and a 30% tax on gross revenue increases profits

My plan reduces labor cost to the employer.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

How is that better?

To pay their workers who spend it in the economy. The effect would be 1.00:1.70.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your plan would cause more problems than it would solve. I'm no fan of large multinationals, but really, the plan stinks.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your plan would cause more problems than it would solve. I'm no fan of large multinationals, but really, the plan stinks.

What problems?

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

How is that better?

To pay their workers who spend it in the economy. The effect would be 1.00:1.70.

To pay their workers who spend it in the economy.

Is the Fed going to have to print the trillions the Federal government will be handing to corporations?

The effect would be 1.00:1.70.

LOL!

Price controls never work.

-Remove the FICA limit.
But you've cut the rate in half.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

What problems?

Well, I don't have time right now, but you can look around and see the impact of some of these thing for real.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

How is that better?

Is the Fed going to have to print the trillions the Federal government will be handing to corporations?

LOL!

-Remove the FICA limit.
The "plan" is just five-dollar words, from a five-cent mind.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

I have come to the conclusion that you aren’t really a onepercenter.
He certainly is.

He is DEFINITELY not as smart as 99% of the population.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

How is that better?

LOL!

-Remove the FICA limit.

No, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

LOL!

I've already covered what happens to the dollar spent at the store.

Wage freezes don't work.

No, I've increased the amount collected.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

I have come to the conclusion that you aren’t really a onepercenter.
He certainly is.

He is DEFINITELY not as smart as 99% of the population.

I noticed you haven't refuted anything I've written.

Forum List

Back