The End of Employees

It's a win for the company since they don't have to pay living wages.

The trucking company takes care of its employees and Walmart takes care of its employees. The difference is each can focus on what it does best.

How do you know the Schneider National to share their employees? Typically when a contractor takes over they bring in employees at a less wage with less benefits.

Which lowers costs. If the quality good down to far, however, the contractor gets let go.

I work in IT for a trucking company, BTW.

F****** employees out of wages that a good thing?
Are you willing to pay higher prices for everything because truckers demand higher wages? I don't think you've been paying attention, because there's a severe shortage of truck drivers right now, and drivers are raking in really good money.

Why should a company that supplies poor quality goods and service be rewarded with high revenues to pay poor performing employees?

Truck drivers are making really good money right now because of the hours of service rules which is decreasing the amount of available trucks thus raising freight rates. Once the hours of service rules are adjusted the amount of money truck drivers make is going to be going down to where it was. Then you have to worry about Uber Freight. That's going to run Freight straight into the ground.

The trucking company takes care of its employees and Walmart takes care of its employees. The difference is each can focus on what it does best.

How do you know the Schneider National to share their employees? Typically when a contractor takes over they bring in employees at a less wage with less benefits.

Which lowers costs. If the quality good down to far, however, the contractor gets let go.

Are you willing to pay higher prices for everything because truckers demand higher wages? I don't think you've been paying attention, because there's a severe shortage of truck drivers right now, and drivers are raking in really good money.

Why should a company that supplies poor quality goods and service be rewarded with high revenues to pay poor performing employees?

Truck drivers are making really good money right now because of the hours of service rules which is decreasing the amount of available trucks thus raising freight rates. Once the hours of service rules are adjusted the amount of money truck drivers make is going to be going down to where it was. Then you have to worry about Uber Freight. That's going to run Freight straight into the ground.

What adjustment in the hours of service are you suggesting? More hours?

Maybe you still don't understand, since you seemed to not understand when CrusaderFrank asked which of the following could not be paid for, supplies, employees or utilities.

For 2017, Exxon/Mobil had revenues of $237,162,000,000.00
You want to tax them 30% of that. So you would take $71,148,600,000.00 from Exxon/Mobil in taxes.
The problem is, their profit margin for 2017 was 8.93% or $21,178,566,600.00.
So you want to take almost $50 billion more than Exxon/Mobil had as profit. In other words, the question of what could not be paid for was a valid question.

Under my plan, all taxes and fees and employee expenses will not exceed 30% of Revenue. Now do the math again.

"Never before have big employers tried so hard to hand over chunks of their business to contractors. From Google to Wal-Mart, the strategy prunes costs for firms and job security for millions of workers"

The End of Employees

I have something to put a stop to this BS.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

I have come to the conclusion that you aren’t really a onepercenter.

I'm not suggesting anything. It's all over the news Google it.

Maybe you still don't understand, since you seemed to not understand when CrusaderFrank asked which of the following could not be paid for, supplies, employees or utilities.

For 2017, Exxon/Mobil had revenues of $237,162,000,000.00
You want to tax them 30% of that. So you would take $71,148,600,000.00 from Exxon/Mobil in taxes.
The problem is, their profit margin for 2017 was 8.93% or $21,178,566,600.00.
So you want to take almost $50 billion more than Exxon/Mobil had as profit. In other words, the question of what could not be paid for was a valid question.

Under my plan, all taxes and fees and employee expenses will not exceed 30% of Revenue. Now do the math again.

For 2017 the total profit margin was just a shade under 9%. That means that if the taxes exceed 9% of the revenue, Exxon/Mobil goes out of business. The fact that you want to use revenue, instead of profit, shows the insanity of your plan.

"Never before have big employers tried so hard to hand over chunks of their business to contractors. From Google to Wal-Mart, the strategy prunes costs for firms and job security for millions of workers"

The End of Employees

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

“End of employees?”

Gosh, I sure hope so!

You're the trying to fuc yourself out of your own job or you're a Russian troll which one?

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan is what Trump should have done.

This OP has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read here.

Which is saying something, given that USMB has been a barrage of nonstop stupid for the past 10 years.

My plan is pro-business and crew American worker, how is that stupid unless of course you're a Russian troll.

This OP has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read here.

Which is saying something, given that USMB has been a barrage of nonstop stupid for the past 10 years.

My plan is pro-business and crew American worker, how is that stupid unless of course you're a Russian troll.

rofl

You’re just making shit up, fraudpercenter.

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your plan would also eliminate all disease, wars, hunger, racism, sexism, environmental destruction, bad words and lousy music. lol

Taxing 30% of revenue...brilliant! Can't pay for which of the following: supplies, employees, utilities...what great choices!!

I'm reducing federal tax employee expenses state and local taxes and fees to 30% of Revenue, what's wrong with that?

Everything. You keep doubling down on a losing bet. It's as if you don't understand how any business operates

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your plan would also eliminate all disease, wars, hunger, racism, sexism, environmental destruction, bad words and lousy music. lol
Big Hair bands from the 80s would be a thing of the past -- or something

Ah yes, the Uber phenomenon. Do you object to enterprising entrepreneurs earning money in such a way?

Drivers are also making good money because their services are in high demand. Do you insist that they have to continue getting high pay if the demand drops? IOW, are you pretending that the law of supply and demand magically doesn't apply?

Of course. We need more drivers falling asleep at the wheel because they've been driving 12 hours straight.

No.

In this economy and time in history; if you're not a provider of unique content either through your art, your labor, or your intelligence; you're really at a disadvantage. If I had kids, I'd be teaching them how to be a content provider instead of a content consumer. One can name their price*; one will pay the price.

(*) as long as the market will bear it.

My plan Makes Americans Great Again!
No it doesn't it puts companies that work on low margins out of business

That's why plan is great! It allows "low margin" business to keep their employees.
No it doesn't if you want to base taxes on revenues and not profits

You do understand that I've reduced business tax to net zero. Why is that a bad thing? Aren't businesses people too?

Because you have eliminated all profit

Tell me what do you think coffee would cost if every single person in the supply chain was paid 25 an hour?

The End of Employees

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

This might help you. Revenue and profits are not the same thing. Get back to me after you read this

What is the difference between revenue and profit?

I never wrote they were. Under my plan, business profits would increase.

YEah tripling labor costs, increasing the cost of everything a business uses to get its products to market and a 30% tax on gross revenue increases profits

Forum List

Back