The end of Dumbocrats and Liberals

this is the republican base that is killing the republican party.

The OP and the people who share his point of view have no contact with reality and never will.

The party has lost control of these clones and they are now chewing at the masters feet.

Either the master has to kill them or be killed.

The republican party can not win with this tea party faction or without them.

They courted this mad dog and its their own fault.

Ever watch "The Walking Dead"????

LOLZ....CONZ are Hershel and these guys are the ZOMBIES he keeps in the barn!!!!

That makes you badass Glenn! Well played, sir!

This is the stuff that makes republican voters look bad. Someone comes out with some hateful borderline fascist crap and no one calls him on it.

Exactly liberals! Ignore the fact that your party got slaughtered in November 2010.

Or ignore the fact that Obama preaches (obnoxiously) about Marxism and "being your brother's keeper" while his aunt (here illegally) mooches off of the US tax payer and Obama sits on millions.

Or even ignore that pesky little part where your party was raping women by the dozens, shooting and killing people, spreading diseases (can any of you say tuberculosis? being that you are useful idiot liberals, we know you can't spell it), and leaving literally tons and tons of garbage at your occupy sites.

Yep, ignore that and talk about "red kool aid" and "jonestown"! As we all know, facts kill liberals. As such, when the facts destroy their argument, they avoid the topic and change the subject (quickly).

My liberal party is destroyed, my liberal party rapes women and has shootings during protests, and my liberal party pollutes with tons of garbage like unsanitary pigs. But you're party.... uh..... uh.... well.... uh.... you're party drinks... kool... aid? Laugh, Laugh, chuckle chuckle! :cuckoo: Man, you liberals truly are useful idiots. Obama sits on millions, won't help his own family, and you support him while both of you rail against the wealthy not sharing. Fucking hysterical beyond words! :lol:

If this post was meant to be funny, you failed.

If this post was meant to be serious, you need help.

ScreenHunter_01Dec090803.jpg

The irony is palpable with this one.

:lmao:

What's funny is we have a bunch of snarky little side comments, but not one dispute about the facts I wrote! Thank you for proving just how much trouble the Dumbocrat party is in! Can't dispute that Obama's numbers are AWFUL (and in fact the worst in US history for a President at this point in his term). Can't dispute that Occupy Wallstreet showed what filthy animals liberals are, raping their fellow liberal women, shooting people, spreading disease, and polluting the planet. Can't dispute that the conservative base has grown to an astounding 42% during the Obama Administration, while the liberal base has shrunk to 21% during that same time period. Can't dispute that Obama sits on millions while preaching about taking care of others and while leaving his own aunt to live off the govenrment in poverty - all while demonizing wealthy people like you idiots do.

You can't dispute one thing I've said - so you won't even try. You're just trying to change the conversation. Game, Set, Match liberals...

"The essence of the liberal outlook lies in starting with the final conclusion and then working backwards to find "evidence" to support that conclusion. If no evidence can be found, the liberal then engineers the "evidence" through propaganda, deviance, and lies. But in the end, the liberal feels that in the face of evidence to the contrary, their conclusion which they started with must be held dogmatically at all costs. Even if history has shown their policies lead to collapse and perpetual poverty (see former U.S.S.R., Cuba, China, North Korea, etc.), the conclusion they started with must be sustained even at the peril of society and their own existence." - God

LOL oh, please, don't keep us in suspense. Who are you quoting from that either you or they claim is "God"?

This should be good. :D

What's funny is we have a bunch of snarky little side comments, but not one dispute about the facts I wrote!

Well, if you really want some dispute of your regurgitation of dogma (you posted no "facts"), I'll oblige.

1) Obama isn't even a liberal, let alone a "radical."
2) The Tea Party is eclipsed in importance and influence by Occupy several times over.
3) The 2010 election was not "won" by the Republicans, it was thrown to them by liberal voters through an organized boycott designed to send Democrats a message.
4) Liberalism never dies, and it always wins in the end.

There. That's all the refutation you really deserve for that silliness.

Now, are you going to tell us who "God" is?

What's funny is we have a bunch of snarky little side comments, but not one dispute about the facts I wrote! Thank you for proving just how much trouble the Dumbocrat party is in! Can't dispute that Obama's numbers are AWFUL (and in fact the worst in US history for a President at this point in his term). Can't dispute that Occupy Wallstreet showed what filthy animals liberals are, raping their fellow liberal women, shooting people, spreading disease, and polluting the planet. Can't dispute that the conservative base has grown to an astounding 42% during the Obama Administration, while the liberal base has shrunk to 21% during that same time period. Can't dispute that Obama sits on millions while preaching about taking care of others and while leaving his own aunt to live off the govenrment in poverty - all while demonizing wealthy people like you idiots do.

You can't dispute one thing I've said - so you won't even try. You're just trying to change the conversation. Game, Set, Match liberals...
Dante? Is that you hiding behind that radical right wing mask? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back