The end-all be-all USMB Obama Birth Poll

What do you believe?

• Have not done much research, but believe he was born in Hawaii.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I have done research, and it points to him being born in Hawaii.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I believe he was born in Hawaii, but there are holes in Obama's story.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I don't believe he was born in Hawaii, but don't really care, just vote him out in 2012 please.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I believe he is not US-born, and all his executive orders should be immediately voided.

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
What is it about the birth certificate threads that draw out the cream of the crop of this site. All the best posters are chiming in.

If he could only produce a birth certificate ...

Seems there's some question as to his ability to do even that filing cabinet appears to be empty who would have thunk...bet it shows up in some dnc hack's car trunk

How sad so many pretend the laws of this country have not already determined that Obama is a citizen.

This is your republican party on fox

To pretend this is not a settled issue is insanity.

This is who the republican have to court to win elections.

No wonder they need Fox to lie all day long to win any elelction in this country.

Did Trump release this? I hope so. This has just been released and it has then Senator Obama campaigning for mass murderer cousin, Raila Odinga when Obama is caught on camera in Kenya saying " I am so proud to come back home'. This is not good at all as this tape is fixing to explode all over the net. This just confirms what his wife meant when she said she visited Baracks home country.

Listen to Obama in his own words:

YouTube - Obama In Kenya: I Am So Proud To Come Back Home

Retire, ok here's the deal when I go visit my family where they live that to me is home because thats where my family has always lived.....On second thought it was also where I was born. Disregard my comment

If he was born in Kenya wouldn't there be baby pictures of him in his cradle everyhere in that country?
I don't know. They were pretty dirt poor back in those days. If there are pictures. I am sure Obama's handlers was sent to get them from the Kenyan family and compensated them.

17545_1192066166232_1365747864_3048.jpg

Under this same insane logic Kennedy was a German citizen

Read the last sentence and think hard what it means. This is from Obama's website Fight The Smears and backed up by FactCheck.org.

“As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.”

Did Trump release this? I hope so. This has just been released and it has then Senator Obama campaigning for mass murderer cousin, Raila Odinga when Obama is caught on camera in Kenya saying " I am so proud to come back home'. This is not good at all as this tape is fixing to explode all over the net. This just confirms what his wife meant when she said she visited Baracks home country.

Video was "leaked" in July of last year and proven to be a crappy hack job.

Video was "leaked" in July of last year and proven to be a crappy hack job.

source?

They just hate it when black Americans show pride in their heritage
You are an ignorant fool.

I really can't think of a place in Africa where I would be proud to say this is my heritage. Africa is the toilet bowl of the world, crime, disease, corruption and the list goes on. I don't really care about the birther issue I just care that he is a very bad president. Notice that I did not mention his birth place, skin color or his friends, He is just a bad president.

He clearly didn't mean "Kenya is my home."

He must have meant Earth.

Yes. That's it. He had come back home to Earth.

(Can we cross-link this thread with any of Terral's EleNin threads, now, please?)

He clearly didn't mean "Kenya is my home."

He must have meant Earth.

Yes. That's it. He had come back home to Earth.

(Can we cross-link this thread with any of Terral's EleNin threads, now, please?)

I hearthat NASA is thinking about renaming the dark star nueibra(sp) obama kenya-1 because it's missing and has never been seen. Maybe thats it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back