"The Empire Strikes Back" Opens This December

I don't waste a single cent on Hollywood garbage these days.

But, I will probably download and watch it for a few hours of entertainment.

Looks like another great Star Wars film. I don't see a reason to 'end' the Jedi though. When a galactic empire is looking for droids who else you gonna call on to say "these aren't the droids you're looking for" and bingo; the Empire needs a border wall.

Last edited:
At least the new Stars Wars films are continuing the story, or as in Rogue One filling in some gaps. I don't care for most of these "reboot" films that keep coming out.

No getting rid of the Jedi. I thought Rey would take up the light saber. No?

Oh wait ... we've been here before.

I'll see it, repetitious though it seems to be.

'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Trailer Makes Its Long-Awaited Debut: Watch It Right Now

man why did you have to teaee us and give false hope like that? for a second there i thought the REAL empire strikes back movie made in 1980 was coming out and got super excited since A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE STRIKES BACK are the only good star wars films that ever got made.:mad:

Would love to see them come back to the big screen. The ORIGINALS, not the tinkered versions. Han shot first. :laugh:

At least the new Stars Wars films are continuing the story, or as in Rogue One filling in some gaps. I don't care for most of these "reboot" films that keep coming out.

The prequels were garbage. The only decent reboot was "Battlestar Galactica".

Okay, finally got around to seeing "The Last Jedi". For me, it may be "The Last Star Wars Movie".

Not as bad as the Lucas prequels, but close. Very choppy, very repetitive plot, and what they did to the Skywalker character was hmmmm.

I'll stick with the original three, and Rogue One, which was quite good.

Forum List

Back