The emotion of an abortion

Obamafan135

Rookie
Dec 11, 2012
First let me state that I am not a woman (I think:lol:) so my opinion on this topic isn't significant to a point of "who knows best basess".

Over the past couple of years some right-wing extreamests (aka:Rush L.) tried to make their case against abortion. Some even stated that women who use abortion are not responsible. They think that only sluts use abortion to not worry about having sex. They think that women have no emotion and think its an easy choice. Again Im no woman but I think women (even teens) can get emotionally attached to the little mirrical inside them. The notion that these women are sluts is absorbed. There are reasons why women can get pregnant when they dont want to. 1. Teens not being careful 2. Condoms broke 3. rape
So women dont get abortions because they don't want the child. They get the abortions because they are making a decision in their lives wheather or not to raise a child that they didn't plan for. In this case they are not capable of raising this child so they have an abortion. I'm not a women so the choice is for the woman who is pregnant. Me nor anyone else can make that choice for her.

Science has made the choice possible and the gal has every right to make the best decision with all that is available.

As a woman who also happens to be agnostic, I find abortion to be morally reprehensible unless the life of the mother is at stake or tests show the fetus has abnormalities which would make it not likely to survive after birth.
There are too many avenues for prevention for this procedure to be used for the carelessness of two individuals.
You can't afford it or don't want a baby take the necessary action to prevent it.
Simply because society deems it acceptable does not make it so.
It should be the rare exception and not the rule.
Knowing it wouldn't likely be eliminated, I'd compromise with none after the first trimester.
If she hasn't made up her mind by the 12th week, too bad.

A woman does not have the moral right to end the life of her developing child for convenience - that action is abominable!

Forum List

Back