The Emoticon Request Thread

Originally posted by Kathianne
Jimmy, my brother's handle, I'm not a prick nor the female analogy.
I would not agree with a racist or homophobe. With that said, I guess some would paint me of the later. I'm a teacher, I'm also 'straight'. I am also divorced and madder than hell that my ex has been abusing my kids for the past 15 years. (btw, courts agree with my assessment, he has paid a high fine for being an a-hole.)

I do not believe that 'gays' should out themselves. I also do not think that I should let students know that I meet guys via internet or will agree to dates via recommendations of friends. Truth is, as far as relationships go, I'm not far in front of them, though that is not their business. (Too bad for me that I'm in a middle school mileau.)

I do have a racist AND homophobe side to me, but I'm not a card carrying member of either club. I'm just not afraid to speak out against what I don't believe in. I don't start the threads, I just throw in my 2 cents. I'm more of a realist than anything.

I'm glad your ex got is paying his dues. He deserves a good kick in the ass if he's abusing kids (and that's being mild).

I don't think gays should out themselves either. Well, maybe the lesbians, but keep the guys in the closet. :laugh:

Ok gals, we may feel that we lost our minds, but not on the extent of the libs.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Ok gals, we may feel that we lost our minds, but not on the extent of the libs.

Erm... I'm not a gal. I just like that picture of Lisa Loeb. :laugh:

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
Erm... I'm not a gal. I just like that picture of Lisa Loeb. :laugh:

I tried to help by changing your 'title'! I feel better now knowing I wasn't the only one who made that mistake. Of course she didn't ask to see your boobies!

We really need the tinfoilhat emoticon:

tinfoilhat.gif

I noticed we don't have many flame/evil/twisted emoticons either. Do you have limks to a few of the more popular ones?

SM - check out the Cheesebuerger link. It has a section of evil flaming smilies. Pick you favs!

Originally posted by wonderwench
SM - check out the Cheesebuerger link. It has a section of evil flaming smilies. Pick you favs!

Okay. How do you say "flame" in whatever language that is, though?

On second thought, I'll swipe some I know of from other sites.

Forum List

Back