The Embrace of Civil War: LABOR LEADER CALLS FOR WAR ON REPUBLICANS

Why the fuck is this now in the Conspiracy Theories section??? We have TAPE of them saying these things!

The Random Moving of Threads and Deletion of them is one of the Worst things about this otherwise GREAT Site...

:)

peace...
I suspect someone on the left whined like a little bitch and to shut them up a kindly mod placated them. (no offense mods, I don't blame you for wanting to shut em up.)

Why the fuck is this now in the Conspiracy Theories section??? We have TAPE of them saying these things!

The Random Moving of Threads and Deletion of them is one of the Worst things about this otherwise GREAT Site...

peace...
I suspect someone on the left whined like a little bitch and to shut them up a kindly mod placated them. (no offense mods, I don't blame you for wanting to shut em up.)

That would be WEAK of them... I don't Think Threads get Moved because of Whiners... :thup:

Unless they are WEAK...

It would be Interesting to have a Discussion some day about why Threads move and go away and such...

peace...

Seeing that being a Liberal is a political stance, rather than a religious one, this is a pretty stupid statement.
File under "No Shit Sherlock." That was the point I was making. Religion is separate from politics or it damn well should be.

If that is the point that you were making, why did you not say it?
I like to assume I have a sentient audience that can pick up nuance and read between the lines. I don't dumb down what I'm saying unless it's either A) important to me that you get it or B) mocking you.

Did I make that clear enough or do I need to talk slower and louder?

BTW, ever compare political philosophies to scripture? I'm fairly certain, given honest study, you would quickly discover which follows more in a true Christ-like walk if you can strip away the demagoguery and frantic desire to be right rather than know truth.

I strongly suspect you would also not be happy with the honest result either.

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." Solomon Short nee David Gerrold

Last edited:
File under "No Shit Sherlock." That was the point I was making. Religion is separate from politics or it damn well should be.

I like to assume I have a sentient audience that can pick up nuance and read between the lines. I don't dumb down what I'm saying unless it's either A) important to me that you get it or B) mocking you.

BTW, ever compare political philosophies to scripture? I'm fairly certain, given honest study, you would quickly discover which follows more in a true Christ-like walk if you can strip away the demagoguery and frantic desire to be right rather than know truth.

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." Solomon Short nee David Gerrold

This is total bullshit, trying to talk your way out of a situation by attacking me.

This is total bullshit, trying to talk your way out of a situation by attacking me.
I neither attacked you or tried to talk my way out of it. I laid the situation out in front of you and you chose to get offended.

"If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs and one yelps, it's safe to assume you hit one." Attributed Abraham Lincoln.

About time.

Republicans have been at war against the middle class, teachers, blacks, gays, Hispanics, the Unemployed and like cannibals, they went after their most loyal followers, the elderly. I'm thinking the GOP leadership realized they don't need human people anymore after discovering corporations are ALSO people.

Absolutely.

Labor is a bad word to conservatives.
No, Unbalanced Organized Labor is a bad word to economic growth.

Since the 80s Unions have been crushed and guess what.

Wage earners have flat salaries..and executives have seen jumps of some 300%.

That along with erosions in benefits.

Hmm..what's changed?

Absolutely.

Hmm..what's changed?
You may thank the Clinton Admin for allowing China to get most priviledged trade status, NAFTA and CAFTA as well as the FTAA.

Before that, offshoring was a minimal problem.

Absolutely.

Hmm..what's changed?

as usual, you are talking excrement, do you ever ever read or think before posting? really?

Hmm..what's changed?

as usual, you are talking excrement, do you ever ever read or think before posting? really?

True story.

Most of the world's billionaires are here.

The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com

You'd think they'd share with the people that made them so rich..wouldn't ya?

Guess not.

What's missing?

Hmm..what's changed?
You may thank the Clinton Admin for allowing China to get most priviledged trade status, NAFTA and CAFTA as well as the FTAA.

Well considering most off and near shoring occurred under George W. Bush..I can see why you wanna pin it on Clinton...who's economy created like 33 million jobs.

Here.

In this country.:lol:

Hmm..what's changed?

Well considering most off and near shoring occurred under George W. Bush..I can see why you wanna pin it on Clinton...who's economy created like 33 million jobs.

Here.

In THIS COUNTRY today the Obama administration wants to nationalize the Fortune 500. Wake up people...!

Hmm..what's changed?

Here.

of course. Let's ignore the groundwork laid in by liberal ideas and then when the fruits of their labor come pouring in, blame those who's watch it was for not stopping them from doing what they did.

Typical.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were perfectly fine till 2008. Just ask Chris Dodd! It happened out of thin air that suddenly all those mortgages went toxic and derivatives went sour! Why NOTHING that they had done in the 70's to the 90's had ANY affect on this final outcome! It's all Bush's fault!

Some of us here realize that events don't occur in a vacuum and if you follow the history AND the money, you find the real culprits.

Alinsky-

“The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

and neither it appears can the left eh?

Hmm..what's changed?

True story.

Most of the world's billionaires are here.

The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com

You'd think they'd share with the people that made them so rich..wouldn't ya?

Guess not.

What's missing?

I have no idea wtf you are screeching about now. what does this crap have to do with hoffa?

There's a huge difference between Biden rightly calling someone a terrorist and him equating "his political enemies to the murders responsible for 9/11".

Some of A = B is not the same as ALL of A = B.

Logic 101 bub.

So you think it is appropriate for a sitting Vice President to label a PEACEFUL, LAWFUL political movement that elected 58 people to Congress as terrorists?

Of course they do.

Or the president sympathetic to "terrorists"? Oh, that's right. It's different. He's black. Oops.

So you think it is appropriate for a sitting Vice President to label a PEACEFUL, LAWFUL political movement that elected 58 people to Congress as terrorists?

Of course they do.

Or the president sympathetic to "terrorists"? Oh, that's right. It's different. He's black. Oops.
Are we forgetting who wrote his memoirs for him, admitted terrorist Bill Ayers and his fucking wife, and his strong support for Palestine?

If only Yassar Arafat was still alive to spend so many weekends and nights in the lincoln bedroom anymore!

Forum List

Back