and whats the big deal anyway . TRUMP is president , everyone goes to work , eats daily and has fun on weekends . Same as its ever been for my entire 70 Year Lifetime Bulldog .
tumblr_mdqvrsLdgU1rlsd6so1_400.jpg

~S~

I give you permission to walk in traffic, and not save for your retirement.

OR it coulda been 'kasich' or 'carly' or a number of other unAmerican style and manner of Politician . The only other Acceptable replacement mighta been Ted Cruz but he didn't get nominated Bulldog .

The GOP had a wide range of NOT CRAZY candidates, and you picked Trump. Idiots.

His policies were the best.

How are the American people supposed to know “truth” if it is couched in someone’s partisan narrative. Neither side of the spectrum is interested in actual facts. It is just easier to demonize the opposition and continue to question sources of information.

How are the American people supposed to know “truth” if it is couched in someone’s partisan narrative. Neither side of the spectrum is interested in actual facts. It is just easier to demonize the opposition and continue to question sources of information.

Indeed, further it's to the point where truth takes a back seat to narrative

Rather orwellian , given objective perspective

~S~

I am watching the screaming crowd at a Trump rally, I am asking why. A purple heart veteran gives a medal to a draft dodger who promises greatness. Google 'the emasculated American male' and you will get 634,000 hits. What is it about a man that I perceive as a insecure narcissist that gives hope to so many?

Harvard professor and Manliness author Harvey C. Mansfield, 'We are attracted to the manly man because he imparts some of his confidence to everyone else.' Maybe so, but I do not see Donald Trump as a manly man, if anything he seems the son of the pampered upper class. Those born to wealth, who cannot imagine poverty's world. He will not even release his tax forms.

A few of the links in my Google search came from conservative sites and were dated after Barack Obama's election. Did the accomplishment of a Black man fuel this sense of powerlessness? Democrats have lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation. Is this fear and need born of a deep seated racism.

Witness the hatred of Hillary. Today it is email and Benghazi, but do they forget the witch images from her husband's presidency. Is fear and need born too of misogyny. A woman demonized by republicans for so long. Add in immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, where do you place them.

Certain themes dominate, they get it all, freeloaders, the system is rigged, we are a Christian nation, it's the liberal media, words come to form meaning, thinking is absent, thought is absent. When Trump loses in November it will be because it is a rigged system, and the false narrative will continue. Some will believe. Republicans have engaged in these whistle words for sixty years, someone finally took them up. Their appeal has backfired. Republicans were complicit in a creation they now question.

Hitler references are used too often so now one cannot make comparisons. I will make America great again. I will do this. The crowd cheers, and we will be safe again, and strong again. I will have your back, we will keep them out, we will throw them out, they have to go, the crowd chants, signs waves, slogans work on this audience. Nationalism is a double edged sword.

And why does the American, a person who lives in one of the greatest nations feel they need a savior, a powerful man to lead them to some promised land? Trump praises Putin, is a Russia dictator what they want, a strong leader to makes their wrongs right?

The question becomes when did Americans become so weak they needed someone to lead them? What happened to the free individual, the cowboy image, the creators, the proud American, the laborer, and the made in America. What happened to the nation that won all the important battles? What changed?
Liberals have been trying to destroy The United States since the 1950’s and 1960’s.
Trump supporters are super patriots and love the United States. The “independent cowboy” and the “free thinkers” have seen their nation and that spirit of rugged individualism undermined by liberal education, liberal media, and liberal politicians. Never confuse Trump supporters as somehow being “weak”or “emasculated.” No. That is the liberal white male. The white males liberals support are homosexuals.

Forum List

Back