The Elites De-Population Agenda......

Don't get me started about war in Vietnam ... cause I'll get onto Cardinal Spellman, Truman, and JFK, way more than I'll get onto Nixon.
Of course Kissinger is among the all time most evil men who ever lived ....

Don't get me started about war in Vietnam ... cause I'll get onto Cardinal Spellman, Truman, and JFK, way more than I'll get onto Nixon.
Of course Kissinger is among the all time most evil men who ever lived ....
Perhaps.

I can't really say I know what is positively going on. I don't think any of us do.

All we know for sure are the result of their actions. From that, we know their actions are evil.

We know about the 300 families.

Are the 300 just the 300 by historical happenstance, or is there a reason that they are in the positions that they are in?

There are two schools of thought on this, and I haven't been convinced either way.

Some believe the families of the 300 obtained their positions of power through happenstance of history, mere roll of the dice and chance. . . .
Some believe David Icke and others of his sort are crack pots and misinfo/disinfo agents of the 300.

They believe the 300 are exactly as they appear to be, a group of ultra-wealthy that are so well off, they believe that the entire planet is their possession, so they have the "divine right" to manipulate the populations of the planet to remake their planet in any fashion they desire, no matter who they help or harm in doing so.

OTH

On the other side of the fence, there are folks that believe there are more secrets to the universe than the MSM and our leaders are letting on. They believe the elite families are in cahoots, that these "evil" humans are just self-serving, nothing more than sheep dog, humans making the best of a bad situation. They believe that some other entity genetically engineered humanity, and perhaps life on the planet itself. Indeed, whatever this entity is/was, there may be some evidence that some of our very core domesticated crops may have been engineered to support our diets.

If that is the case, than we may indeed be nothing more than cattle to the proprietors.

IN that view, from a cows stand point, I could see how we all are the evil. But then, the cow is so much more stupid than we are. . . . and it serves it's purpose.

So maybe humans are here, just serving a purpose that we do not know. And the sheep dogs have been given orders to reduce the numbers as the mission has gotten out of hand in the view of the proprietors?

From the POV, w/o knowing the mission of the proprietors, and knowing what the sheep dog knows, casting aspersions of who is evil and who is not is difficult when you believe in your heart that most all people are good. See?

But really, who can say. :dunno:

The world depopulation agenda / program is not simply just that. Mostly it is a world homogenization program.

The details of this program are designed and implemented such, that it first systematically eliminates small nations that have some levels of political self determination.

Then it moves over to the the slightly bigger ones, then continues so on.

At the end, there will be a single global culture, with a single global language, which can only respond to a single type of stimulus. With this final result achieved, humans will be fully prepared samples.

rsbFFXW.png

At the end, there will be a single global culture, with a single global language, which can only respond to a single type of stimulus. ...........

At the end there will be a world dictator that much/most of the world will worship (or worship his "image")
and there will come the "marking" that much/most of the world will take (in order to "buy and sell").

Many millions are now seeing and will see this shaping up. A convergence of world affairs and the Revelation's predictions is coming to pass.
The significant Revelation characters (two Beasts and Mystery Babylon) are identifiable
Two of them are hidden in plain sight .... the other presently thought to be dead.

At the end, there will be a single global culture, with a single global language, which can only respond to a single type of stimulus. ...........

At the end there will be a world dictator that much/most of the world will worship (or worship his "image")
and there will come the "marking" that much/most of the world will take (in order to "buy and sell").

Many millions are now seeing and will see this shaping up. A convergence of world affairs and the Revelation's predictions is coming to pass.
The significant Revelation characters (two Beasts and Mystery Babylon) are identifiable
Two of them are hidden in plain sight .... the other presently thought to be dead.

What are the two beasts and the mystery babylon? Is the mystery babylon the group of those people who write the laws that governments enact, but nobody knows the names of?

What are the two beasts and the mystery babylon? ...........?

The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point:
The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man], who has had a terrible head wound,
has disappeared, and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.

Revelation chapter 13

13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'

13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'

13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'

13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....

13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'

Revelation chapter 17

17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'

17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast

that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'

17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king] and is one of the seven...'

Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable prophecy/Revelation fulfillment, I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great whore of the Revelation,

Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.

Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a world famous terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?

I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of the Revelation.

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.

KISSINGER and 666

Note there are two beasts of Revelation 13.

One from the sea.The other from the land. One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.

English is the world's single most widespread language:

A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E = 5 x 6 = 30, etc.

K= 66

I= 54

S= 114

S= 114

I = 54

N= 84

G= 42

E= 30

R= 108

+ 666

Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.

Kissinger is Jewish

Kissinger is Papal adviser and premier "world statesman'

Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader

So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER

The question becomes-

Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally?

I say NO, Jesus would not.

Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.

The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.

I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.

Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.

'...for the time is near'...'

'....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast...'

wait and see....

Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!

The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand......'

Isaiah 14:24

SLINGING SEEDS

JFK: Sexual sociopath and political faker

Forum List

Back