The elephant in the room: What does Russia have on Trump?

Trump has a very long history of sucking up to the Russians.
1987, telling Gorby how much he loves Russia.
Envy does not become you.
Envy? Where does that come from?
You'll never get to meet heads of state. All you can do is dream and fantasize.
When I was in the service, I had breakfast with the secretary of the Army. That's as close as I ever need to be.

The Russian economy is smaller than the economies of New York State, Texas and California.
Yes, we have three states economically more powerful than the Russian Economy.

Why Putin is paying women to have more children..

After the break up of the Soviet Union, the population of Russia shrank by up to 700,000 a year.

Between 1992 and 2009, the country lost about six million people, or four per cent of its population.
----------------------------
In fact, the only things Russia has are a lot of nuclear weapons, money from oil and an ability to attack it's neighbors through cyber attacks.

Their population is shrinking and as far as trade with the US, they are number 30.

So what is it Trump is getting out of being submissive with Putin. A strong man is only as strong as his country. Russia has weapons, but it's not strong in the traditional sense of having a good economy.

So what does Putin have on Trump?

It has to be something, what could it be?

There is nothing in your post to support your claim.
Except for Trump's actions. If it acts like a duck and moves like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Trump slobbers more over Putin than Trump's base slobbers over Trump. There must be a reason.

Your very weird description of normal diplomacy ignores the obvious answer.

Trump is aware that times have changed. The Cold War is over.

Time to stop fucking with Russia.
If you don't defend yourself from being fuked the way Russia fuked us, then you are a pu$$y. Nothing else explains it.

Trump has a very long history of sucking up to the Russians.
1987, telling Gorby how much he loves Russia.
I despise Colbert now. He keeps saying this is about the Russian hookers peeing on Trump blackmail stuff and whatever. I rather think not, given how twisted liberals come to pander to if not legitimize that sort of sick stuff. I think there is way more to this than even the liberals let on. It's a deep dark issue , and Putin has Trump's balls in a vice. No doubt about it. Trump wouldn't be so reverential and dismissive of anything else. Just Putin, Just the Russians. Something smells fishy in Denmark.

The Russian economy is smaller than the economies of New York State, Texas and California.
Yes, we have three states economically more powerful than the Russian Economy.

Why Putin is paying women to have more children..

After the break up of the Soviet Union, the population of Russia shrank by up to 700,000 a year.

Between 1992 and 2009, the country lost about six million people, or four per cent of its population.
----------------------------
In fact, the only things Russia has are a lot of nuclear weapons, money from oil and an ability to attack it's neighbors through cyber attacks.

Their population is shrinking and as far as trade with the US, they are number 30.

So what is it Trump is getting out of being submissive with Putin. A strong man is only as strong as his country. Russia has weapons, but it's not strong in the traditional sense of having a good economy.

So what does Putin have on Trump?

It has to be something, what could it be?

There is nothing in your post to support your claim.
Except for Trump's actions. If it acts like a duck and moves like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Trump slobbers more over Putin than Trump's base slobbers over Trump. There must be a reason.

Your very weird description of normal diplomacy ignores the obvious answer.

Trump is aware that times have changed. The Cold War is over.

Time to stop fucking with Russia.
If you don't defend yourself from being fuked the way Russia fuked us, then you are a pu$$y. Nothing else explains it.

YOur hysterical overreaction to a few leaked emails and a few trolls is absurd.

Russians are dying from weapons we put into the hands of their enemies.

We need to reduce tensions as much as possible as soon as possible before this becomes the new normal, ie a new Cold War.

Forum List

Back