The elephant in the room: What does Russia have on Trump?

He's not being "submissive", he's being "diplomatic". You're unable to look at the situation honestly and you're unable to give Trump any credit for anything he does. None of you can be taken seriously because everyone knows you'll attack him no matter WHAT he says or does. If he had called Putin a liar in front of the cameras, you would be attacking him for insulting a foreign adversary, risking war. You know it and so does everyone else.

You call that diplomatic? If so, I knew a woman whose diplomatic-jobs could suck the chrome off a trailer ball.

The Russian economy is smaller than the economies of New York State, Texas and California.
Yes, we have three states economically more powerful than the Russian Economy.

Why Putin is paying women to have more children..

After the break up of the Soviet Union, the population of Russia shrank by up to 700,000 a year.

Between 1992 and 2009, the country lost about six million people, or four per cent of its population.
----------------------------
In fact, the only things Russia has are a lot of nuclear weapons, money from oil and an ability to attack it's neighbors through cyber attacks.

Their population is shrinking and as far as trade with the US, they are number 30.

So what is it Trump is getting out of being submissive with Putin. A strong man is only as strong as his country. Russia has weapons, but it's not strong in the traditional sense of having a good economy.

So what does Putin have on Trump?

It has to be something, what could it be?

If there is ever a premium placed on stupidity? I want the drilling rights to that sloped, neanderthal skull of yours.
And yet, there's just you name calling. Apparently, you don't actually disagree.

deantard? I have MORE than explained my position on the whole "USA.INC and the E.U hates Russia because of" to ad nauseum, your lack of critical thinking skills isn't anything I can help you with.

Yes, everybody knows your position on those things, but you haven't given a sane reason WHY you believe those things.

He's not being "submissive", he's being "diplomatic". You're unable to look at the situation honestly and you're unable to give Trump any credit for anything he does. None of you can be taken seriously because everyone knows you'll attack him no matter WHAT he says or does. If he had called Putin a liar in front of the cameras, you would be attacking him for insulting a foreign adversary, risking war. You know it and so does everyone else.
Trump Diplomatic...ARE YOU CRAZY

The Russian economy is smaller than the economies of New York State, Texas and California.

After the break up of the Soviet Union, the population of Russia shrank by up to 700,000 a year.

Between 1992 and 2009, the country lost about six million people, or four per cent of its population.
In fact, the only things Russia has are a lot of nuclear weapons, money from oil and an ability to attack it's neighbors through cyber attacks.

Their population is shrinking and as far as trade with the US, they are number 30.

So what is it Trump is getting out of being submissive with Putin. A strong man is only as strong as his country. Russia has weapons, but it's not strong in the traditional sense of having a good economy.

If there is ever a premium placed on stupidity? I want the drilling rights to that sloped, neanderthal skull of yours.
YOU R A MOOOOORRRRROOON

The whores and golden shower rumors, if true, would not change anything in terms of the Russians having a hold on Trump: America is decadent and would not hold Trump accountable.

Money is a different thing. Let's see those taxes.
Have you ever filled out a 1040?

There's no "shady, Russian conspiracy collusion to obstruct Hillary" box

You call that diplomatic? If so, I knew a woman whose diplomatic-jobs could suck the chrome off a trailer ball.
And who would that be, Obama?

Trump is very diplomatic with foreign leaders. Not so diplomatic with those who don't deserve it (like the msm and the Dem party).

Trump has a very long history of sucking up to the Russians.
1987, telling Gorby how much he loves Russia.
Envy does not become you.
Oh wait, I get it.

Yea, I envy Trump in exactly the same way I envy Benedict Arnold.
I'm sure you DO envy Benedict Arnold, for the same reason you envy Obama.

There is nothing in your post to support your claim.

Except for Trump's actions. If it acts like a duck and moves like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Trump slobbers more over Putin than Trump's base slobbers over Trump. There must be a reason.

Trump is very diplomatic with foreign leaders. Not so diplomatic with those who don't deserve it (like the msm and the Dem party).
SJ,the folks overseas are the diplomats...they really think he is a Peanut and a Pig,they have No Respect at all for him,,,steve

Pee-pee tape.

And yet, there's just you name calling. Apparently, you don't actually disagree.

deantard? I have MORE than explained my position on the whole "USA.INC and the E.U hates Russia because of" to ad nauseum, your lack of critical thinking skills isn't anything I can help you with.

Yes, everybody knows your position on those things, but you haven't given a sane reason WHY you believe those things.

Because I got rid of the mother of all propaganda tools which is the television (they call it programming for a reason) and I started reading and researching the real history of the last 250 years instead of the bullshit that has been foisted on the dumbed down masses. This beloved "gubermint" that you have attached your lips to in the mother of all "french kisses" is a corporate entity with hundreds of thousands subsidiaries in a for profit venture to provide the 19 enumerated "services" per their corporate constitution. False flags, fear-mongering and flat out lies have been foisted on the sheeple to keep them compliant. The use of the "bread and circuses" tactic to keep the masses entertained when they have some spare moments from trying to eek out an existence in this debt slavery system where they have to chase this fiat currency with no intrinsic value just to pay the bills. You are one of the sheeple, Bulldog...and you swing your cyber-purse at anyone that dares to question the status quo and attempts to wake people up.

Did I explain this to your satisfaction or do you need a tutorial?

Because I got rid of the mother of all propaganda tools which is the television (they call it programming for a reason) and I started reading and researching the real history of the last 250 years instead of the bullshit that has been foisted on the dumbed down masses. This beloved "gubermint" that you have attached your lips to in the mother of all "french kisses" is a corporate entity with hundreds of thousands subsidiaries in a for profit venture to provide the 19 enumerated "services" per their corporate constitution. False flags, fear-mongering and flat out lies have been foisted on the sheeple to keep them compliant. The use of the "bread and circuses" tactic to keep the masses entertained when they have some spare moments from trying to eek out an existence in this debt slavery system where they have to chase this fiat currency with no intrinsic value just to pay the bills. You are one of the sheeple, Bulldog...and you swing your cyber-purse at anyone that dares to question the status quo and attempts to wake people up.

Are you a married man Dale? If not I've found the perfect woman for you.

Is that the best ya got? Somehow, I expected better from you.

Sorry. I figured it would be a perfect match. You certainly share a lot of the same beliefs.

Sorry. I figured it would be a perfect match. You certainly share a lot of the same beliefs.

Don't be "sorry", be smart....wise up and stop attaching your lips to the federal "gubermint" that lies and shits on you with impunity.....grow up and pull up your big boy britches...the "sagging" isn't cool and it makes you look ridiculous.

Just tryin' to help ya out......

Money. After several bankruptcies american banks would not load him any money. A real estate investor with no line of credit goes broke fast. Russian oligarchs stepped in and garanteee loans thriugh German banks as well as buying tRump properties at hugely inflated prices both to launder the money and provide tRump with working capital. Without that he would have gone under in a bug way. His kids would have had to get jobs, whichever wife was there probably woulda left him, andhe would have had to live like a normal person. That's why we will not see the tax returns, and why when Putin wistles tRump jumps.

Except for Trump's actions. If it acts like a duck and moves like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Trump slobbers more over Putin than Trump's base slobbers over Trump. There must be a reason.

Your very weird description of normal diplomacy ignores the obvious answer.

Trump is aware that times have changed. The Cold War is over.

Time to stop fucking with Russia.

Forum List

Back