The elementary explanation between a "spy" and an "informant"

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
Once again, Trump making things up: Senator

With this recent clown show being cultivated by Trump and his minions, it appears they conveniently lost sight of their understanding of the difference between "spy" and "informant".

Beyond the part that the Right is desperate for Trump, and need to make things up as they go along, I thought it might be nice to have a person like Dan Goldman, who has an education beyond fourth grade, to explain to the good folks the difference between "spy" and "informant". That way, maybe Trump and his "WHATEVER" , won't be so prone to make stuff up and invent additional lies. Dan Goldman does give a fairly good explanation at an elementary level, so Republicans, "listen up".

With this recent clown show being cultivated by Trump and his minions, it appears they conveniently lost sight of their understanding of the difference between "spy" and "informant".

Beyond the part that the Right is desperate for Trump, and need to make things up as they go along, I thought it might be nice to have a person like Dan Goldman, who has an education beyond fourth grade, to explain to the good folks the difference between "spy" and "informant". That way, maybe Trump and his "WHATEVER" , won't be so prone to make stuff up and invent additional lies. Dan Goldman does give a fairly good explanation at an elementary level, so Republicans, "listen up".

The only part I don't understand is if Goldman is speaking beyond the 4th grade level, how the hell did you ever get interested in, much less pick up his article in the first place?

The only part I don't understand is if Goldman is speaking beyond the 4th grade level, how the hell did you ever get interested in, much less pick up his article in the first place?
It takes a few adults to keep a Sheep herd in line, when the Sheep herder himself doesn't have a clue.

This non scandal of Spygate is proof that Trump is desperately scared to death about this investigation.Trump tweets 'SPYGATE' could be one of biggest scandals

And, there is zero evidence of the "Deep State" or anything that proves the FBI and the DOJ are not doing anything against Trump, other than to gather evidence. Which just so happens to be against him. THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING THEIR JOBS. "PERIOD! Trump is not above the law.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back